LEZIFIED's Art Shop ≧◠ᴥ◠≦

9 Jul 2019, 6:33 pm (Edited 9 Jul 2019, 6:34 pm)
hello!!! may i get a pixel icon of my son charlie ? it'd be roughly 700k fc then?

here is the boy https://imgur.com/eXHUtpQ

sorry,, for some reason my imgs dont work?
98c69794ee147faf9bec5b6daf9c7ab8.gif
10 Jul 2019, 1:15 am
XavierTheWickerbeast Yes, the first post says FC is allowed and the conversion rate, but you put 1450FC, when at that conversion rate the FD price would be 1.7mil FC! Sorry I'm also bad at maths but I just wanted to make sure you had the right amount. n_n/
16835386_YPGSm6nF7NJiw1c.png
10 Jul 2019, 8:51 am
Imoku said:
XavierTheWickerbeast Yes, the first post says FC is allowed and the conversion rate, but you put 1450FC, when at that conversion rate the FD price would be 1.7mil FC! Sorry I'm also bad at maths but I just wanted to make sure you had the right amount. n_n/

Ah! No worries! Thank you for making sure I got the right amount. Um.... it appears I do not have that amount of FC soooooooo... could I just get a pixel one and pay like half FC half FD? I have like 356 FD
10 Jul 2019, 7:28 pm (Edited 11 Jul 2019, 5:55 pm)
Could I get a fullbody pixel of Bow and pay in FC?

Species: Lynx + Maine Coon
Anthro/Feral: Anthro
Color palette (link please) : Her ref sheet has a palette on it
Hair Style (link please if you have a specified style) : None
Personality: Pretty chill but also very blunt. She'll do anything for her friends and has a soft spot for birds.
Other notes (personality, accessories, etc.): Her eyes are always closed + Could she be wearing her red hoodie?
alissa - mlaIHBt.png
28 Jul 2019, 10:50 pm
LEZIFIED

Hey! Do you think you’d be willing to do 3 pixel icons for a super rare feathered serpent?
She/Her - Nin - Please ping me - Stall - Flight Rising
Art Shop

6545311_dTrsesiCV59A0QF.png
1 Aug 2019, 12:19 pm (Edited 2 Aug 2019, 12:18 pm)
Oh man I’m in love with your pixels! Any chance you’d consider any items here? Willing to go above in item value. And out of your wishlist I have a Sea Monster Snake (400FD value).

I can fill out the form once I know!

EDIT: I also just got paid so I can do USD if you prefer!
2 Aug 2019, 12:19 pm
LEZIFIED Haha whoops forgot to ping!
6 Aug 2019, 5:45 pm
LEZIFIED If you are up for a fullbody pixel I have some magic plushies that are on your wishlist (Honduran White Bat, Skull Wickerbeast, Great White Shark, Gala Prince DAD) of course if you are already taken up then I'd just like to be put on the pinglist for Cheebs if I'm not already!
They're screwdrivers! What are you gonna do, assemble a cabinet at them?

7yheJ9f.png
Join Furvilla's Secret Santa Art Swap!

Buy me a Coffee?
21 Nov 2019, 1:27 am (Edited 21 Nov 2019, 1:27 am)
Sorry guys, I'm going to close the shop due to the lack of a drawing tablet. I might open a new, fresh one for traditional media and/or adoptables tho, so keep an eye out if you're interested in those!

Pinging everyone to see this

TavixTheDragon Enoch ScribbleCakes DivideByZiro CyberOne Silverpelt60 TinyOrio RoseGem Imoku dedenne NoctisEternal lunarlicorice WitchyBrook annecahi Oneete_Efant Nindroid DeadKilljoy Jyoustar Cykes Pineapplefox Zjero Cinderflame WaywardlyWandering CottonCandyFloof Apo11o ForeverFrosted squiid Huey 0uija XavierTheWickerbeast iApocCat Ninenko capyrus

Lezi | Fulltime Artist | sprite_rip__sprout_by_a_good_boy-danvtm3 | cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif | ♥
Art Shop
21 Nov 2019, 2:16 am
LEZIFIED no worries! :3 sorry about your tablet ;; I'm excited to see the feral ref of Persephone so I hope you get a new one soon aaa,, no rush tho ♡ in the meantime I'd love to be pinged for any traditional stuff you make! <3
16835386_YPGSm6nF7NJiw1c.png