Posted by Staff on 7 Nov 2017, 12:08 am
Hi all! This is just a news post to point out some of the stuff going on and keep everyone in the loop.
First of all, I've opened up a new discussion thread here regarding valour points and the tournament.
MOD-Thaleia has opened a thread to discuss reworking quests. You can find it here!
There's also a thread discussing the new exploration event which you can find here.
If you're looking to chip in your opinions about the contest overhaul, you'll find a thread for that here.
Next up, we've a new poll for you all: poll. - We're looking to see where players would like us to focus our development attention. Please note that voting for a particular option also includes the current bugs associated with that career - such as the permanent immunity issue, and various warrior-related problems. Once we've the results of this poll, we'll make a thread discussing the specifics.
As for other news:
- We've decided to go ahead with Custom Item Orders due to the results of the poll. The exact pricing details will be available soon.
- @MOD-Skulldiggery is working on a large exploration event to add to the roster. No ETA on this.
They're also pink now, for some reason!
- I have a new battleground planned, which will have highly randomised versions of existing enemies, along with a huge loot table. This will be released in a couple weeks (as I'll need to make new versions of each monster individually).
And for the sake of clarification:
- The previous polls are now closed.
- I've left their respective discussion threads open - please note that a potential sister site would not be funded or developed by Furvilla itself.; it would have been a personal project. At this stage, I've decided to shelf the idea.
- Crystals have been overhauled. They have significantly more stats, and cost half as many resources to make.
- Most users are comfortable with custom content, even if they aren't willing to purchase it, with over 50% of the poll indicating this response.
Finally, I've some important information regarding the Hallowed Potion:
We're working on a fix on upgraded pets losing their breeding charges. In the mean time, if you have a bugged pet, please send a TRADE to Admin-Mat ; please note that pets have their gender randomly assigned when they are created - if you necessary, you may be sent a Breeding Potion as well.
*Please include ALL your affected pets in a single trade*
Additionally, mini-pets that only listed colour in the menagerie are now fixed; if this is not the case in any instances, please issue a bug report.
Thanks for reading everyone! We'll be looking to do this sort of news post weekly to keep everyone up to date! Have fun!