Location: Quetzal Palace
Born 1 year, 11 months ago
House: FurCash House
Career (View All)
Ikaraan looks stunning!
Ikaraan's very special treasure!
Race: Euryhaliann Water Monster
Closed Species by me @Rosedisciple Species Info
- 6'4 at the shoulder excluding tendrils, tendrils range from 1 – 4 ft long along his back. Full body length is about 13' long. [Think large bull/buffalo/oxen]
- Thick, slightly slimy white/pearly blue skin with soft orange splashes across his face
- Tendrils start white at the base and slide into red-orange, to cobalt blue, to ice blue at the tips, they run from just above his nose down his back and sides of his ribs.
- Has no eyes, sees through low frequency produced by his tendrils vibrating, this allows him to see in any direction for a range of about 10 feet
- Colorful tendrils, large claws and gills. Amphibious in nature and can travel across land or through water. Amazing sense of smell.
- Him a nakey boi. He doesn't wear clothes and rarely wears any armor or saddles
Ikaraan is generally lighthearted and curious, eager to investigate anything strange and new that he hasn't encountered before. Friendly and docile, this bull sized creature would prefer to flee than fight, even though he comes well equipped to defend himself. Ikaraan makes a wide array of noises, ranging from squeaks and groans much like those heard from humpback whales, to baritone honks and barks like that of sea lions. His actions could be likened to that of a large dog.
- Built of muscle from swimming and working as a draft animal to carry large, heavy loads, Ikaraan is a strong boy. He is built with sharp claws and teeth, and typically can cause a good amount of damage, however as mentioned above, he does not like to fight and will typically avoid it if possible. [Optional] Like some sealife, he can regenerate limbs/tendrils/etc just very slowly.
- No Major Magic, has slight telepathy that he doesn't really use.
- His main weapons are his claws and teeth. No armor [Yet]
- He is okay at it, relies on brute strength rather then planning out anything though.
**[Bio Subject to change]**
Ikaraan is possibly one of the few remaining remnants of an ancient civilization long past. Once living alongside one of these ancient races, his kind used their strength to help the others with large loads as beasts of burden in exchange for resources they needed themselves. Ikaraan was one of the more docile creatures of his own race, others more willing to take up a fight when the opportunity was there.
Perhaps that is why he survived this long?
Ikaraan enjoys searching out new and exciting things he hasn't yet encountered. Though this sometimes does lead to dangerous encounters with more aggressive beasts, the pros seem to outweigh the cons to him as he seeks new ways to enrich his mind. So far his favorite discovery on land is the butterfly. They are interesting and tasty.
Current Paintie Art by jakdacrowe
Paintie art [Wardrobe 1]by Akira-Arts