Log In

Villager: Mosaic



Villager Info

ID: #52103

Name: Mosaic

Gender: Male

Location: Olde Foxbury

Born 4 years, 30 days ago

Career: Warrior

Owner: HgRising

Species: Dutch Angel Dragon

Color: Bay

Costume: Angelic


House: Quetzal Palace House (24/148)

(View House)

Career (View All)

Mosaic is infected with Lycanthropy. Changes into a beastly monster after exposure to moonlight or especially frustrating board games. Howling at the moon relieves the symptoms for a little while, but use a Golden Apple for best results.

Mosaic looks stunning!

Mosaic's very special treasures!


Current Paintie by CarrotCube I cannot stress enough what a pleasure it was working with them and would recommend them a thousand times over!

Proud to have contributed the original Battle Buddies for all you warriors out there who dont want to go into battle alone! Here is the detailed run down of what my friends can do for you! Take good care of them and they can mean the difference between victory and defeat!

Timber Wolf: 3532-timber-wolf.png
35% Chance to deal 170 physical damage (100% bonus to light, 50% bonus to medium); targets are "marked", so they know this damage is a possibility.
Reduces your opponent's mitigation by 30%.
Reduces your opponent's dodge chance by 70%.

Electric Eel: 3533-electric-eel.png
Shocking Aura - Both players take 250 Lightning damage/turn; scales with your intelligence.
Both players are permanently electrified.

Incredibly Deadly Serpent: 3534-incredibly-deadly-serpent.png
Passively decreases your opponent's STR/AGI/INT by 2, and deals 70 dark damage per turn to them.
Has a 15% chance to deal 500 dark damage to your opponent; this effect is hidden.

Trained Falcon: 3535-trained-falcon.png
Deals 170 pure damage per round to your opponent; reduces their INT by 3.
Applies Bleed to your opponent (regular).

Armored Alicorn: 3536-armored-alicorn.png
Passively increases damage dealt by 10%, and reduces damage taken by 10% (this doesn't stack with other 10% buffs).
Has a 20% chance to reduce all damage taken by 80% for the round; this is only useful if you go first. (Hidden)
Has a 27% chance to heal the user for 400 (does not scale), and cleanse effects on them. (Hidden)


Comments 124

    • Dear god, your agility is so high XD Thank you so much for that! I'll finally be able to get the highest valor points prize this time.

    • Lol, same here! I finally managed to battle him down to 0HP for us both. He still won.... XP

    • *shakes paw* Well done! I haven't been one shotted in a while..... XD

    • Damn, I hope I never run into that in pvp! The amount of damage you'd deal against my sadly very squishy panda would be horrifying.

    • Ooh, your berserk build? What's that look like?

    • Yeah, I've got the Flowering Hammer on! I was running my usual hidden freeze + hammer combo until Jzanky showed up and I had to use deadly poison :)

    • Hey! Where'd you go?! Git back here, I wanna try that again e-e

    • That tigers blade packs a punch when it hits its mark even through block. Looks like it is better to build up agility so that you blade will always miss :3

    • Ha ha that's okay! The effects were mostly cause I stupidly mixed up my Ginnifer's Cursed Scalemail for my Dark Scalemail. Whoops! xD
      And its all good actually! You're a tough opponent and figuring out something that might get you is a fun challenge. ^-^

Report Villager Profile