Kittrel's Recent Posts

1 Jan 2018, 9:46 am
in Raffle: One FREE Custom Wicker Plush! (CLOSED) (go to post)
This is so good! I am in awe of your plushiemaking skills :) I would love to enter the Furry Monster Mash.
banner.png
21 Dec 2017, 8:07 am
in Animal Handling Changes (go to post)
The Domestication part worked for maybe the first month of the site, but I have not wild-caught a pet since then. So that needs to go. XD Along with the domestication fairies!

I like the idea of pets being useful. Right now I just groan whenever 2 rares breed a common but if it had a chance to be a special/useful common it would make it hurt a bit less lol. Also any tweaks that make the RNG a bit less relied upon are good. It's basically just flipping a coin now and that gets super boring. I don't think it should be made more difficult, because we already gotta wait and some pets have breeding charges... just more interesting.
banner.png
15 Dec 2017, 12:12 pm
in snow phoenix - m/f trade thread (go to post)
Cool let's fix this! Incoming trade.
banner.png
15 Dec 2017, 12:11 pm (Edited 15 Dec 2017, 12:14 pm)
in snow phoenix - m/f trade thread (go to post)
Ok, I got someone to trade me a female for a male so I have a breeding pair - thanks WinterBliss !

Figured I'd leave this up for others to find people to trade with. :) Good luck friends!
banner.png
7 Dec 2017, 10:11 am
in Plush Mystery Grab bags! (go to post)
Ooooh, this sounds fun! :D
I definitely want in!
banner.png
7 Dec 2017, 10:09 am
in First Anniversary Party! (go to post)
Congrats on 1 year Furvilla! Yay! :D
banner.png
30 Nov 2017, 8:51 am
in ♡ Floofter Adoption Center ♡ (go to post)
I just took the survey. Can't wait to see these cuties :3
Answered one thing wrong, while I would perhaps join a social group here or maybe telegram I don't use discord. Good luck eith these!
banner.png
16 Nov 2017, 9:15 am
in [B] Bulk Candy! (Closed 4 Now) (go to post)
something went wrong with the trade, it kept giving me an error message when I tried to approve it :(
banner.png
15 Nov 2017, 6:09 pm
in [B] Bulk Candy! (Closed 4 Now) (go to post)
Currently looking to buy large amounts of candy!

Rates:
50 Candy: 2000FC
100 Candy: 5000FC
250 Candy: 20000FC
500 Candy: 50000FC (Please!)

*please send ALL in a trade (Not item transfers)
*ping or PM me if you're interested!

I sent over a trade with 50, if you're not still doing this just cancel it! Thanks! :D
banner.png
15 Nov 2017, 5:53 pm
in Fish Owners of Furvilla (go to post)
Yay fish! :D I have 2 tanks, both freshwater. SOMEDAY I wanna do a saltwater tank but right now time/money are not good. I think I'd mostly keep corals and inverts though :) They are so cool!
banner.png
14 Nov 2017, 7:20 pm
in Potion Pantry (go to post)
Probably you XD I don't hunt them down specifically but if I find em I keep them forever and ever XD
banner.png
14 Nov 2017, 7:16 pm
in Potion Pantry (go to post)
We have a Toybox for our plushie collection, and a Menagerie for our pet collection... I also have a potion collection taking up valuable space in my storage, any chance of ever getting a place to collect and store our morphing potions? :) The bottles are all so cute I just like to have them even if I won't use them!
banner.png
14 Nov 2017, 6:25 pm
in Oh no, my candy... :( (go to post)
LOL!!!!
Thank you, you made my night better! Yay, time to give all my villagers cavities.
banner.png
14 Nov 2017, 6:20 pm
in Oh no, my candy... :( (go to post)
I'd been leaving it in my jackolanterns because I needed a good chunk of time to clear out my inventory of 200 candies when I withdraw them... and now I logged in and no more jackolanterns and all my candy with them :( :( :(
banner.png
13 Nov 2017, 8:30 pm
in [F2U] Matching Minimalist CSS (go to post)
Wheee, thank you so much for this! What do you think of my user profile? I am debating whether the yellow I used is too light. ;.; But it still looks 100x better than before, thanks so much!
banner.png
4 Nov 2017, 11:09 pm
in Halloween Event- *FREE* Use my magic plushies (go to post)
Thank you!!! Good luck with your plushies. :D
banner.png
4 Nov 2017, 3:44 pm
LOL yeah I meant rattie, I think that was autocorrect! I have a male of the rarest, with the ruffled collar, I'd like to trade for a female.
banner.png
3 Nov 2017, 4:22 pm
I have a male enchanted rattle I would like to trade for a female.
banner.png
1 Nov 2017, 9:38 pm
in Free to use Vampire Kitsune Vampire Fox Recolor (go to post)
That's gorgeous! Nice work. :)
banner.png
28 Aug 2017, 7:34 pm
in Can I see the event special painties? (go to post)
The plushies look cute, but I want to know what the actual avatar looks like before I decide which to spend my plunder on. I don't see them in the furvilla bases folder though. :/
banner.png
1 Aug 2017, 9:40 pm
in Dorothy's Stall (go to post)
Would you trade a cockatiel for a paintie ticket? Really wanna get my paws on a 'tiel but I have no FD.
banner.png
19 Jun 2017, 10:06 pm
in Share the LOVE! Activity Thread (go to post)
Kittrel Thank you so much for your kind words!.......

*Blush!* Thank you!!! :D
banner.png
19 Jun 2017, 11:25 am
in Share the LOVE! Activity Thread (go to post)
flashwolf
Thanks for making awesome art. I love my certified furvilla fan badge! I have always been a huge fan of your art - the silly toony adorable style always makes me smile. Nice work on Mary's paintie BTW :3
banner.png
23 May 2017, 10:54 am (Edited 23 May 2017, 10:54 am)
in [CLOSED - THANK YOU EVERYONE!!] (go to post)
Liger: Aegeus
Lioness: Edith

hope you find the perfect names :)
banner.png
16 Feb 2017, 10:48 am (Edited 16 Feb 2017, 10:49 am)
in Growing FrostedLB bulk, Free Meds [away] (go to post)
Thanks for your help Pawnn ! Got my eggie <3
banner.png