_Chironagaa_'s Recent Posts

29 Nov 2019, 1:06 am
in last letter game (go to post)
toolbox
4 Sep 2019, 10:00 pm
in Doing Free Watercolor Headshots! CLOSED (go to post)
Have a try with Kyrie if you'd like!

What a gorgeous character! I can try, but my watercolor skills aren't that great haha
4 Sep 2019, 9:59 pm
Could you do my active villager?

I absolutely can! :3
4 Sep 2019, 9:54 pm
Ahh that’s so sweet of you!! ;v; If you find him interesting enough, I have my kiddo Blue! Tysm for the opportunity! ^v^

Of course! He's absolutely adorable. I can get started on him soon ^u^
4 Sep 2019, 9:52 pm (Edited 4 Sep 2019, 9:52 pm)
oops
4 Sep 2019, 9:50 pm
Yo if anyone here appeals that would be cool! Feel free to do any of them <3 I can also tell you about 'em if you need~

Thank you for the chance <3

Your characters are all very lovely <3 I can start working on Claire soon if that's okay with you! ^w^
4 Sep 2019, 9:50 pm
Yo if anyone here appeals that would be cool! Feel free to do any of them <3 I can also tell you about 'em if you need~

Thank you for the chance <3

Your characters are all very lovely <3 I can start working on Claire soon if that's okay with you! ^w^
4 Sep 2019, 9:48 pm
something of one of them would b cool!! thanks for the chance! https://toyhou.se/finchfiez/characters/folder:943600

edit: if the link won’t work, it’s the sonas/mains folder

Ok! i'll get to work on your character Wren if that's alright with you :)
4 Sep 2019, 9:43 pm
Hey guys. I'm doing some free watercolor headshots because
1. I need practice with my watercolor skills and i just got some new watercolor paper
2. I don't have many up-to-date and good examples of watercolor works i've done (hence why they're free because you don't really know what to expect, also to make examples, if you're okay with me using my art of your character as art examples in the near future)
3. I want to draw some interesting characters!

I can draw both humans and anthros, or ferals since these are only headshots. I can't really draw mechas (sorry)
after i get 5 requests i'll temporarily close this until i get all of them finished and i'll probably open it back up afterwards.

thanks for reading :)
2 Sep 2019, 3:09 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)
2 Jul 2019, 6:20 am
in Discourse Kitsune Giveaway CLOSED (go to post)
23 Mar 2019, 8:35 am
in One a Day Magic Plush Giveaway (go to post)
16 Feb 2019, 9:23 pm (Edited 16 Feb 2019, 9:24 pm)
in (Buying) A lot! (go to post)
16 Feb 2019, 9:23 pm
in (Buying) A lot! (go to post)
check my toybox and menagerie and tell me if you want anything :p i'm trying to save up fc so
16 Feb 2019, 9:15 pm
in Please appreciate my hard work (f2u) (go to post)
lol this is adorable <333
2 Feb 2019, 9:12 pm
in Is this normal or?... (go to post)
some of my painties have a FurryHell logo so if it was one of mine i apologize XD

Lol don't worry, it wasn't any of your villagers. Your painties are beautiful though!
2 Feb 2019, 9:00 pm
ForeverFrosted
TropicalDeer
That makes sense. I feel like an idiot now lmao whooops
2 Feb 2019, 8:57 pm
So, I was at my town hall, and I was looking down at the random painties section. I found this adorable paintie, so I clicked on it. I looked at the paintie and then scrolled back up to go back until i noticed the FurVilla logo was replaced with a 'FurryHell' logo? Like it looked like the furvilla logo except that's what it said. So, I went off of it, scrolled down in my town hall again, clicked on the same paintie and tried to see if it would happen again, and there it was. Can someone explain-
30 Jan 2019, 1:17 pm
in closed for now (go to post)
_Chironagaa_
If you'd like to send another trade, I am still interested in buying your brain coral, eyeris, strange celery, mandrake, and hairy radish seeds!

Alright, I also have 6 sunflower seeds i can pop in there for you if you want them.
30 Jan 2019, 1:17 pm
_Chironagaa_
If you'd like to send another trade, I am still interested in buying your brain coral, eyeris, strange celery, mandrake, and hairy radish seeds!

Alright, I also have 6 sunflower seeds i can pop in there for you if you want them.
30 Jan 2019, 1:11 pm
_Chironagaa_
Thank you for sending a trade, but I'm not looking to buy any of your common rarity seeds at the moment.
(no angry root, flytrape, pineappples, or ploofballs)

You can consult the chart below to identify what rarity your seeds are.
3iM2nyP.png

Oh, Thanks! Sorry. Didn't realize all of them were common.
30 Jan 2019, 1:01 pm
(In Storage) I have:
77 Angry Root Seed
124 Brain Coral Seed
41 Eyeris Seed
75 Venus Flytrap Seed
42 Ploofballs Seed

(In Inventory) I have:
77 Unusual Pineapple Seed
36 Strange Celery Seed
86 Ploofballs Seed
36 Mandrake Seed
18 Hairy Radish Seed
28 Jan 2019, 9:59 pm
in Chironagaa's Art Shop! (PWYW) (Open!) (go to post)
They’re worth roughly 150k, I believe. My plushies are typically more tentative than majority of my other items, is there anything else that interests you?

Hmm. I don't think so, I'm not a huge sticker/button/pet collector, but magic plushies interest me, Sorry if I'm being a pain! ◑.◑
28 Jan 2019, 8:09 pm
in Chironagaa's Art Shop! (PWYW) (Open!) (go to post)
Depends on which ones catch your eye! :) I’m not very attached to me pets though, so probably quite a few lol

I looked through your toybox, and your magic tropical leodon plush caught my eye! I had actually been looking at them in the stalls a while back, however i'm pretty sure they worth quite a bit so i'm understanding if you aren't willing to trade that.
28 Jan 2019, 4:24 pm
in Looking for Artists, Offering FD and lots of it! (go to post)
I've got an art shop you can visit, it's PWYW but it's got examples!
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103464-chironagaas-art-shop-pwyw-open