BirdOfParadise's Recent Posts

3 Sep 2018, 3:30 pm
in Little help with morphing potions. (go to post)
I was wondering. I have two morphing potions, a hyena and horse potion. I just wanted to ask; if I use the morphing potion on a villager, will the type of breed (e.g for horses it’s Clydesdale, Palomino and Bay) would it give me more options or just those 3 again? If so, how can I get more options?
3 Sep 2018, 1:35 am
in Send a Morphing Potion to the Person Above You (go to post)
A fairy gave me one thinking I needed one when I just needed help figuring out how to use the one I already have. Couldn’t message them back so here you have it!
2 Sep 2018, 4:45 pm
in How do you use a morphing potion? (go to post)
Buskuta NEVERMIND IM AN IDIOT I FOUND IT!! Thank you for the help!
2 Sep 2018, 4:44 pm
Buskuta By inventory do you mean Quickstock or Storage because the potion is in Quickstock currently. If you don’t mean any of those and literally mean inventory, then I need help finding my inventory.
2 Sep 2018, 4:41 pm
I recently got a gem raptor morphing potion but have no clue how to use it. I want to use it on my newest villager (Lyric - the mouse). Can anyone help? Please tag me - I’m not subbed.
2 Sep 2018, 2:17 pm
in Sky Coin - What is it and what to do with it? (go to post)
I got a Sky Coin from exploring. I’m wondering whether it’s something useful or not? I’m new to the game so I don’t know any item’s worth and such...
1 Sep 2018, 3:27 pm
in Making Warriors Cats Fursuit Partial ♡ (go to post)
Sayori This sounds so wonderful!! May I be added to the pinglist??
1 Sep 2018, 3:22 pm
in Free Map Fragments (go to post)
Switchi Thank you! And no, I unfortunately don’t have any more. When I do get more, I’ll give them out again!
1 Sep 2018, 3:51 am
in Free Map Fragments (go to post)
Hi! I’m new to the game and I have 110 map fragments. I noticed some people need them so I’m offering all of them for free since I don’t know what to do with them (and also since they seem to be an event item).

I just have no use for them so I want them to be handed out to people who do find a use for them.

However wants ‘em, take ‘em!
30 Aug 2018, 1:01 pm
in Favorite Pokémon! (go to post)
Cranidos!

Fave Psychic type?
29 Aug 2018, 5:10 pm
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
BlueOfParadise or BirdOfBudgie