Sewhai's Recent Posts

25 Mar 2019, 7:14 pm
in 1x1 with Sewhai (go to post)
“Of course it is!” The apprentice hopped around her sister, giving her a quick few brisk kicks here and there. “Let’s goooo! I don’t wanna upset cinderbird and Cedertail by being late!” She unsheathes her claws, kneading the ground a bit with anticipation.
25 Mar 2019, 7:12 pm
I’m back now
25 Mar 2019, 12:32 am
((I’ve got to go for now, sorry, I’ll reply later))
25 Mar 2019, 12:24 am
Dawnpaw stretched, yawning as she awoke, a small bit of light flitting in through a hole down the tunnel. As she stretched she gently tickled Dewpaw’s nose to wake her up. She stood up and batted at some of the roots overhead until she got bored of waiting for Dewpaw to slowly wake up and pounced on her. “Dewpawwwww! Wake up! Are you excited for our combined training today? I am!” A few other apprentices open their eyes and groaned, tired of the obnoxious apprentice, and down the tunnel a cat was heard saying “Darn that Dawnpaw, there is no reason for her to be so loud.” Of course not every cat heard it... maybe just Dawnpaw? She did have really sharp hearing after all.
25 Mar 2019, 12:20 am
I’ll start ^^
25 Mar 2019, 12:18 am
Yup! I will probably mostly Roleplay as Dawnpaw
25 Mar 2019, 12:04 am (Edited 25 Mar 2019, 12:08 am)
Meadowheart is a warrior

Cedartail (M) A brown tabby with odd orange speckles and green eyes. Cedartail is a cat who is rough around the edges but just wants friends. The Mentor to DawnPaw, he enjoys her company, and finds that she is easy to teach and a born warrior. (Warrior)

Rift (F) A russian blue with silver eyes. Rift is one of the elders who lives in the clan. Rift is a quiet and blind cat who is actually really young but had to retire due to a sickness. This caused her to go blind and to give her aweful headaches she enjoys any cat willing to talk to her’s company but is very distant to talk to.
25 Mar 2019, 12:01 am
RidgedStar (M)

A large intimidating Puffy black Tom with striking blue eyes. The mate to Eagle heart, whom is expecting 3 kits. He is proud and boisterous, though is kind at heart.
24 Mar 2019, 11:59 pm
Dawnpaw (F)

A black and silver tabby female with large yellow eyes. A sibling to Dewpaw, she loud and easily excitable, the exact opposite to her sister. She has a sleek and tall build, and her patterning is that of the Chimera mutation, leaving half her face Black and the other half silver.

Meadowheart (F)
A gorgeous silver-blue Tabby with yellow eyes, the mother to Dawnpaw and Dew paw. She is soft and tall, and a slim build. She is a quiet cat that tends to keep to herself.
24 Mar 2019, 11:51 pm
What if we go with the DarkClan idea? Say Lionpaw actually did run away and start it but this is, of course, long after
18 Feb 2019, 1:51 pm
in Seperate website for original species? (go to post)
Boop
18 Feb 2019, 12:10 am
I also recommend World Anvil, and I think Google Sites is free but I've always used Weebly.

Also, for good species website recommendations, I suggest you visit these:
https://mothdogs.weebly.com/
https://teanicorns.weebly.com/
https://www.dutchangeldragons.com/
https://www.primaproto.com/

Thank you very much! I have, of course seen the Dutch AD page, thank you for these suggestions!
17 Feb 2019, 10:49 pm
Boop
17 Feb 2019, 8:20 pm
Bump
17 Feb 2019, 4:43 pm
I’m also looking for some open and closed species website examples!
17 Feb 2019, 4:24 pm
Tspuun said:
If you're going more for interconnected worldbuilding and not just building random species in relative isolation, you could give World Anvil a spin. It's got a kind of wiki-esque style that lets you make pages for all kind of things (locations, characters, species, information on magic and how the world at large works, etc), as well as generic pages that you can build more or less however you need.

That sounds great! That’s what I’m trying to do! It is a large world with 4 continents, each with its own encyclopedia of species living there and other things! That might be perfect.
17 Feb 2019, 4:15 pm
Lots of people use Weebly to make a quick and easy site for info storage

That is true, thank you for your input ^^

It won’t be JUST for info storage as I would like to complete customize it, almost so that it is somewhat interactive ^^
17 Feb 2019, 4:10 pm (Edited 17 Feb 2019, 10:49 pm)
Hi! I am currently working on a large scale fictional world with tons of original species that will be hosted on DA and I was wondering.... should I make a seperate website for information?

Any website suggestions?

Any examples of good original species websites?

Suggestions: (so I don’t loose them) (it will only be put here if it is free as I do not have the money to make a website.)

Weebly

World Anvil

Wix
6 Feb 2019, 5:16 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Blues said:
I swear, my PC makes such weird noises and it barely works... How does it still work though? Probably magic.

Thats happening to me too XD
6 Feb 2019, 9:38 am
in Designing an eldritch fursona! (go to post)
Pinglist please
5 Feb 2019, 6:49 pm
in Anime suggestions..? (go to post)
Danganronpa and Dragon pilot!
4 Feb 2019, 6:28 pm
in Espers: Elemental Friends [Hiatus] (go to post)
Pinglist please!
3 Feb 2019, 9:15 pm (Edited 3 Feb 2019, 9:18 pm)
in Free to Use Villager CSS (CLOSED) (go to post)
KilljoyLights
Villager: 44534.png
Theme: pastel, cute but almost creepy
Colors: colors that match her painties in the description and/or the colors in her current css
Other: Maybe make her plushie, job badge, and pet float around her? I’d love little bits of animation where they are allowed!
1 Feb 2019, 1:16 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I’m so excited for my paintie to get accepted!
31 Jan 2019, 6:53 pm
in Grant a Wish from the User above you! [Forum Game] (go to post)
Granting!
Magic stickers/plushies
Magic amethyst or garnet gem raptor sticker
Plushies
Wood
FC (10+k FC)