Eikichi04's Recent Posts

23 May 2020, 7:58 pm (Edited 23 May 2020, 7:58 pm)
in This Fursona Does Not Exist (go to post)
https://thisfursonadoesnotexist.com
This website is home to AI-generated images of furries. Due to the nature of the concept, the images are not copyrighted, meaning anyone can select and use one. Since this is a furry community, I'm certain that budding artists and the like could find an idea for a 'sona or an OC here. I did not create this. All credits for this project are in its about section.
Disclaimer: Ponies and scalies are NOT included in this generator.
HAILCALL:KEYIN:ALPHADELTADELTA
Capricorn/-1 hour FV Standard Time/No, I won't divulge identifying information. And I don't draw.

wpad1.gif

I have some wolves, my pack is The Hollow Tails.
9 May 2020, 11:12 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Herd
Capricorn/-1 hour FV Standard Time/No, I won't divulge identifying information. And I don't draw.

wpad1.gif

2 May 2020, 3:44 pm
in Light vs Darkness (go to post)
16 ;3

wpad1.gif

30 Apr 2020, 11:03 pm
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
I like the name Sugilite. I guess I've always been a sucker for strange names.

wpad1.gif

6 Apr 2020, 11:36 pm
in Favorite ___ Pokemon? (go to post)
Shiny Inteleon (Inteleon was my starter for pokemon sword)

Favorite bug-type Pokemon?

wpad1.gif

6 Apr 2020, 11:32 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I have just come to the realization that I managed to take something cute (catgirls) and turn it into some kind of horrifying abomination from beyond space and time. Goodness.

wpad1.gif

2 Apr 2020, 11:34 pm
One thing I seem to be great at is turning regular things into "OH GOD WHAT IS THAT" worthy abominations.

win?

wpad1.gif

25 Feb 2020, 10:30 pm
I finally know what to do with my life
Unfortunately, I might have ANOTHER [Redacted] on top of the [Redacted] I already have
I started trying to turn all of my ideas for the V-3 Brigade into a manuscript, but knowing me, I will never publish it
At most, I might make a DeviantArt account in the future and put it there
I also might make a fantasy world. I call it "Dragontails". Nice pun I know.
Ironically, I hate puns.
Sorry if I'm rambling.
I have so many things going on

wpad1.gif

28 Dec 2019, 8:28 pm
I decided to put a song I like through Google translate just like that one YouTube xhannel, and I got this mess.
I don't live in California.
I'm just a tenant.
I have two windows and Windows, and I will call them my eyes.
I go where the wind blows, I don't decide.

Sometimes I think a lot, yes, it seems to be stuck.
I was stuck in my head.
I hope I run, I tried yesterday.
He took all the Quilts in my bed.

Then I showed my blanket in five pieces of tape.
Climb to the side of the building
I ran to the hills until they could see me.
And they brought me back to my cell.
Alone, only in my head
I think my mind is a prison, and I'll never go out.

I have also been tranquised and threw my cage again
Then they tied me into the serum and told me that I was crazy.
I am a prisoner, a visitor in my brain.
And no matter what I do, continue my series.

Sometimes I think a lot, yes, it seems to be stuck.
I was stuck in my head.
I hope I run, I tried yesterday.
He took all the Quilts in my bed.

Alone, only in my head

Even if what he did was right.
I can't flee.
Do not give up hope, I will have a rope.
And try another Day
Even if what he did was right.
I can't flee.
Do not give up hope, I will have a rope.
And try another Day

Alone, only in my head

wpad1.gif

27 Dec 2019, 5:26 pm (Edited 27 Dec 2019, 5:30 pm)
in Corrupt-a-Wish! (go to post)
Ninja'd

Granted, but now they hate you for it, and will try anything to get you to fall in love.

I wish I could control the weather.

wpad1.gif

27 Dec 2019, 4:13 pm
Got the new Pokemon Sword game... Now I have a reason to use my switch again
IDONTKNOWWHOIAM
Also got a photo printer, which was surprising. Still waiting to get the corkboard set up. I
I STILL HATE AUTOCORRECT
Currently holed up in my room because it's cold outside and I refused to go swimming at the local indoor pool

wpad1.gif

1 Dec 2019, 11:20 am
One of my OCs is a Japanese translation disaster. I came up with the words by randomly putting letters together, and they turned out to be Japanese words. So I now have a character whose name means "Thrust Bridge" in Japanese. How did I fail this bad?

wpad1.gif

24 Nov 2019, 10:38 pm (Edited 24 Nov 2019, 10:44 pm)
in worst name you ever heard? (go to post)
Weirdest one I've heard would be the famous " Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii". That fiasco resulted in a court ordered name change.

Also read this for some more, they were funny: https://blazepress.com/2014/04/25-people-funniest-names-ever/

wpad1.gif

30 Oct 2019, 5:27 pm (Edited 30 Oct 2019, 5:33 pm)
in What Does Your Fursona Species Say About You? (go to post)
Wolf- In my personal opinion, if your fursona is a wolf, then you can really go one of two ways. You could be a "lone wolf", the person who prefers to stay away from the pack and do your own thing. In the more common sense, you love companionship and have a high sense of loyalty to them. You usually have a small-medium group of friends, who you stick with through thick and thin. You count on your friends, and they know they can count on you. On the more negative side, you can be overemotional, or get too wrapped up in drama. In the end, you can count on true friends to stick with you and help you through the tough times.

Crocodile- (Disclaimer: this draws heavily on personal experience, so may not be 100% accurate) To me, people with a crocodile fursona are not the most interested in socializing. They can be rather reserved, and would be the least likely to turn up at a big party or social event. However, they can also be cunning and patient, underneath their introverted nature. They do not stick out in a crowd, nor are they the best at sticking up for others, preferring to mind their own business. Unlike the Wolf, they are usually not motivated by emotion and tend to avoid drama. Sadly, the nature of this beast can mean that they are more likely to be victims of bullying and be ostracized by others for their seemingly strange nature. Compounding this, they are not very expressive, and hide their true feelings a lot. In the end, their resilience can enable them to overcome short term obstacles, although befriending one can take time and effort.

(Okay, enough with the formality.) I would like to know what others think about this, and anything they would add or change.

wpad1.gif

30 Oct 2019, 10:55 am
in ~ Add a word to make a story! [Game] ~ (go to post)
Care

wpad1.gif

30 Oct 2019, 10:51 am
in Slap-The-Keyboard Acronym Game (go to post)
Tigers Yelp, Reeling Yaks Here

higbro

wpad1.gif

28 Oct 2019, 7:25 pm
in Count to ZZZ,ZZZ! (go to post)
EKT
(And for a second, I forgot what letter came after S)

wpad1.gif

28 Oct 2019, 7:16 pm (Edited 28 Oct 2019, 7:16 pm)
V-3 "fun" fact: Roughly 87% of Zharzouffei languages consist of multiple layers of screaming superimposed on top of each other. Looks like this:
SSSASASAAASAASSQASSDAAADQAAWSFWWWASAAASADSSASXXAS
ASSSASDSASSXAASSXSSSDSAAXSSAXSSASSSAXSSASZSXSSASSXSAS
ASASASADAZASASASASASASAAAASAASWSAAASASSASASASASASASS

And that's just one of the simpler ones, called Fravyutt. The phrase means "Hello, how are you today?" I don't know why the heck I was thinking about this.

wpad1.gif

28 Oct 2019, 11:52 am
Snow day means tomorrow is a white day. Great. I get ALL seven classes lumped together. FML

wpad1.gif

25 Oct 2019, 8:29 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2019, 10:07 pm)
in Horror and Hubbub Writing Contest (go to post)
Lightning flashed and thunder boomed above the dark woods. A lone, forlorn beast looked in the distance. Cautiously, V-1 drew her scythe, ready for any chaos of turmoil. A rustle of leaves sent a fluttering group of bats into the distance, their silhouettes visible as they passed the full moon. The feline had come here with the rest of her crew, only for them to all split ways to cover more ground. The eight beings hailed from another world, only here to perform a quick job. A fearsome serpent had been terrorizing a village in Dragonsmaw, a creature from another world, foreign to ours.

"I wonder where Hakariyu is at this time." the feline thought to itself.

A pair of mangled ears twitched, scanning their surroundings in place of her lost eyes, of which one was blind and red and the other gone. Skin and fur on her ragged body had been torn, rendering the metal underneath visible. Her legs were entirely skinless, ending in paws like a cat, while her hands bore claws, which were mismatched in length. Thunder boomed again. A silhouette drew closer. Luckily, it was only Tah'Razu. The dragon stood tall, though there was a burning energy lurking behind her red cat eyes. Gold and red wings stood pointed out behind her. Her frame was hunched, like some strange gremlin come from the dark. A glow was visible in her mouth, a feature which V-1 could not see.

"Got a clue wyare 'Akariyu is?" she spoke, her Catalian accent discernible to V-1's ears.

"No. Not one. I've seen plenty of threats in the area, though. Be careful." V-1 responded tersely.

Tah'Razu huffed, a soft noise considering the area they were in. They had yet to find their target. I

"Remind me wyat we were lookin' for again, V-1." Tah'Razu drawled, clearly growing impatient.

"The creature that's been hunting Dragonsmaw citizens." V-1 shot back. "Let's move on."

The feline and dragon pressed on through the forest, coming closer to the center there the last sighting had been reported. Shi'Zaira and Kangradoth had sent a message, but had been interrupted halfway through.

"Found it...Oh crap!... Found target at... 50!...Come...Hurry!" was all they got from the message.

They had been searching along the x=50 line for a while now, while Taffy and Tsuki'ta took y=50. After about 20 minutes, they finally came upon the target. Kangradoth and Shi'Zaira were locked in battle with something neither one recognized. It looked like a snake, but V-1 knew that it could not be Kulkulkan. That serpent did not live in this world. Tah'Razu charged into battle, with V-1 following. Taffy and Tsuki'ta showed up, and together, they mistakenly allowed it to flee toward Dragonsmaw!

A message came into V-1's head through the comm. Hakariyu'ki reported "Target coming toward the Dragonsmaw village. Moving to intercept now."

The eight V-3 members launched into battle. Kangradoth dodged a venom projectile, while Shi'Zaira slashed its tail with her blades. Sanyitirze knocked it back with a powerful wave, enabling Tah'Razu to blast it with a fireball. V-1 pummeled it with her claws and scythes while Taffy slung light crystals at the shadowy beast. Tsuki'ta then led the beast to Hakariyu'ki, who was able to deliver the final blow to knock it out. Taking a closer look, they picked up the creature and hauled it back into the woods. It was a serpent, but it was completely unfamiliar. It's translucent white body was cloaked in shadow, the the creature bore four eyes and at least 50 teeth. It had no scales, it's skin being smooth as they dropped it down.

"Taffy to Base. Target recovered." Taffy declared. Only a second after the message, all nine of them were preparing to be transported back to their own world.

All V-1 could muster was " Let us not come back here again."

Hakariyu'ki responded with a quick "Yeah. Hopefully these sightings die down again. There's been a lot."

And in a couple of seconds, they were gone. The forest stood silent once more.

wpad1.gif

19 Oct 2019, 1:07 pm
in last letter game (go to post)
Noodles

wpad1.gif

16 Oct 2019, 10:41 pm
Wow. My math test made me feel like an idiot.
THE C VALUE IS NOT EQUAL TO THE K VALUE YOU STUPID BRAIN

wpad1.gif

9 Oct 2019, 10:20 pm (Edited 26 Oct 2019, 10:02 pm)
WTF DOES THIS MEAN I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I'M DYING HELP ME
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/ievan-polkka-ievas-polka.html

wpad1.gif

9 Oct 2019, 10:05 pm
in last letter game (go to post)
Loquacious (it means talkative)

wpad1.gif

9 Oct 2019, 10:04 pm
in Song Name Game (go to post)
E.T. by Katy Perry

wpad1.gif