whitefox's Recent Posts

18 Jan 2019, 2:55 pm
in ★ Jade's Art Shop ★ (Painties, Chibis, & More) (go to post)
Jadegrove That works perfectly for me :) I'd love to be on your FC/FD pinglist for future slots too!
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-
18 Jan 2019, 2:40 pm
Jadegrove

Commission type: Chibi
Shading?: Yes
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/1605152.silvain He's a stoat! :3
Payment method: FD

Thank you so much, your style is adorable!! Do you take payment upfront?
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-
18 Jan 2019, 2:24 pm (Edited 18 Jan 2019, 2:24 pm)
Jadegrove Hello! Is that last FD slot still open? If so I'd love to claim it, let me know and I'll post a form :)
11 Mar 2018, 5:18 pm
in Original Moth/Banshee Base Premades (go to post)
Victory Ahhh I'm sorry, I think I spoke too soon... I looked in my files and I can't find the larger version or the .psd file anymore, I might have accidentally deleted it..
11 Mar 2018, 3:27 pm
in Original Moth/Banshee Base Premades (go to post)
Victory Hi there! So sorry about the delay, I haven't been too active on my sites lately :) Thanks for buying Oceanis! They're all yours, let me know if you'd like a higher res version of the file!
20 Feb 2018, 12:04 pm
in Selling Little Monster Friends [FD / FC] (go to post)
Infernette If Parafin is still available, could I buy them with FD? :3 Also, could I be on your pinglist for future designs?
8 Feb 2018, 11:53 pm
in Selling characters [ADDED 11/11[ (go to post)
Preskott I'm on my way to bed, but I saw a couple I might be interested in! I'll get back to you later :3
29 Jan 2018, 10:38 am
in (New 1/28) OC Adopts! Creatures, Humanoids Etc (go to post)
^
28 Jan 2018, 10:15 pm (Edited 28 Jan 2018, 10:15 pm)
in (New 1/28) OC Adopts! Creatures, Humanoids Etc (go to post)
New adopts and updated prices :3
28 Jan 2018, 7:56 pm
in WhiteFox's Color Bust Shop 350FD (FULL) (go to post)
Steambrigade No problem! If you want to wait until after I finish your piece that would probably help me stay organized, I believe I asked for payment after for this round, because I wasn't sure how quickly I'd get to them :)
28 Jan 2018, 6:00 pm
Steambrigade Hi! You're up next in the queue, I don't think you've sent payment yet, but I'll double check my trades history. :)
27 Jan 2018, 3:37 pm
in auctioning off paintie (go to post)
chancegiven I love this base redraw/lineart! I'm less interested in her current colors though, would it be possible to buy the base from you and re-color it myself? If you're willing, what kind of price range would you be looking for? Thank you! :3
26 Jan 2018, 3:49 pm
Magnolia That's totally fine, don't worry about it at all! ^_^ And the edit looks nice!
26 Jan 2018, 3:42 pm
Magnolia I'm glad you like it! :D And fixing the eye color is no problem at all, I was looking at the reference sheet you're probably talking about haha. I can also fix it, though it's fine if you do the edit.
26 Jan 2018, 3:01 pm
Supernatural Thank you! :D
26 Jan 2018, 2:52 pm
Magnolia Here's Jubi for you! :D

magnolia_jubilee_bust_by_cenobitesquid-d
26 Jan 2018, 1:53 pm
in [Fuggawu] Open Species! RPG elements (March Event) (go to post)
Regis I love these! Could I be on the pinglist?
26 Jan 2018, 1:46 pm
Supernatural Here you go!

supernatural_miinoru_kit_chibi_by_cenobi
26 Jan 2018, 2:18 am
in selling random adoptables! [image heavy] (go to post)
Kreptacat Hi! :3 Can I buy Ocean Werewolf from you? I am going off to bed, but I can pay you tomorrow morning ^_^
25 Jan 2018, 10:17 pm
Supernatural ajksdfgdsg that's my fault, sorry bout that!! I guess you have a free bust drawing too XD I'll do your chibi soon!
25 Jan 2018, 4:28 pm
Supernatural . Here's Kit for you! :3 Please send the payment when you get a chance, and thank you for ordering!
supernatural_miinoru_kit_by_cenobitesqui
25 Jan 2018, 3:35 pm (Edited 25 Jan 2018, 3:35 pm)
atheris Will do!
25 Jan 2018, 3:09 pm
dedenne HI AGAIN (u thought you'd seen the last of me.....) so I did a couple more commissions and realized I wasn't happy with the way I'd done yours... sometimes after a break it takes me a minute to get back in the swing of things. So I redid it for you X3

Here's the updated version~
ian_dedenne_v2_by_cenobitesquid-dc159uq.
25 Jan 2018, 2:10 pm
jammingjess Here's dandelion! :3 Thank you! Please send your payment over when you get a chance.

jammingjess_dandelion_by_cenobitesquid-d
25 Jan 2018, 1:26 pm
zombiegirl34 Here's Kyoko for you! :3 Please send over your payment when you get the chance, and thanks for ordering!

zombiegirl34_kittyyprime_kyoko_by_cenobi