nerd's Recent Posts

2 Dec 2019, 7:10 pm
in Lab's Art Shop [OPEN] (go to post)
Lab said:
nerd
actually that’s regular price heh, i specified at the top, but i’ll mention it again: all listed prices are normal so just take half off! so it’s only 750 gems ^-^

gotchu! ill send it over then~
2 Dec 2019, 6:54 pm
Lab said:
nerd
looks easy enough uvu
go ahead and send the gems to Nytemare8 and I’ll work on your commission this week!

just to be clear! the listed price 1500 gems is already 50% right?
2 Dec 2019, 6:49 pm
Lab said:
nerd
that’s fine! what OC were ya hoping to get a reference for?

this guy! https://toyhou.se/4830692.huff

i was hoping to get him an anthro ref~ (you can ignore his bird feet form on the bottom of the ref btw!)
i also messed up on the flipped side of his feral ref in the cheek area. the spiral markings on his face are the same on both sides and the line doesn't break
2 Dec 2019, 6:43 pm
Lab said:
nerd
yes i am! are you interested in buying one?

yes! id like to pay in FR gems if possible~
2 Dec 2019, 6:27 pm
are you open for a complex ref sheet? ^^
4 Sep 2019, 10:12 pm
in [h] 1000 FR gems [w] 1000 FD (go to post)
nerd Hello there, I'll be more than glad to trade with you! Please let me know!

hi! if you're still wanting to trade let me know :>
30 Aug 2019, 7:09 pm
in "FV-Mimic" Spliced Chibi Painties [open] (go to post)
nerd
frogblur2.png?dl=0

I did an edit on the blurred version to just shape out the existing eyebrow (also change the color! I accidentally made it the red of her cheeks before oops). Let me know if you want me to try something else (or square it even further) though <3

omg its perfect actually i love her !! i actually need to get some more FD so i can pay you, so i will let you know when i get it, shouldn't take too long i just need to trade uwu
30 Aug 2019, 6:47 pm
in [h] 1000 FR gems [w] 1000 FD (go to post)
looking to trade no more and no less!

1000g for 1000 FD
29 Aug 2019, 11:17 pm
nerd I've been motivated haha

frog3.png?dl=0
without the blur on the markings, its just a Kiwi thing I like that I try to emulate

How does this look? Let me know if you'd like anything changed (ie, the way the eyebrows are done/colored since I wasn't sure how important the squarer eyebrows were to her design). If it looks good you can send payment and I'll send you a full size version!

oh also I realized that you might have to put it on a chibi shifty because there really isn't a majority base because of splicing X_X I hope that's ok. You could try to put it on a chibi wolf, but I'd try posting in the paintie check thread to see if you need a shifty or not (at least it's the same price as the other FDE stickers!)

its absolutely perfect omg sorry for such a late reply i was at work !!!! the only thing i would ask is if you'd be able to make the eyebrows a little more square? otherwise i love the splicing and markings and everything omg :>

i dont mind putting her on a chibi shifty! :D
29 Aug 2019, 3:28 pm
in [H] FV currency [W] FR currency (go to post)
Roc said:
nerd yep, exactly~ Send the treasure to Pensacola #266115! (i... am going to update the first post with my user i keep forgetting)

And I'll send you the FC right away!

sent!! ty ^^
29 Aug 2019, 3:22 pm
in [H] FV currency [W] FR currency (go to post)
im looking for 200k fc! that would be 200k in FR treasure right?
29 Aug 2019, 3:20 pm
nerd
frog1.png?dl=0

how do these lines look to ya? :D I tried the otter tail but it truthfully didn't work too well, but I was afraid the lizard might be too long. I also wasn't totally sure if she had goat or canine ears, they looked goaty to me so I left them as is but let me know if I'm wrong!

that's perfect actually!!! :D she does have more goat like ears for sure, I think they fit better over the canine ears~~
29 Aug 2019, 3:10 pm
nerd I can see about splicing different paws onto her too! If you have no preference for base I'll experiment and see what works best? C:

also I'd like payment after completion just in case I end up not being able to do it! I also am apparently a freaking idiot and forgot I was going away when I posted this (I don't know either) but I will do my best to keep you updated and let you know if I can't finish it

Manitka I'm not sure if I'll open for another one [and if I do it will most likely be a month+ since I'm going away] but I will ping you if I do!

that's no problem!! no rush at all and no pressure if you can't do it ^^ just lmk~
29 Aug 2019, 12:01 pm
in lunarlicorice's art shop - open (new premades) (go to post)
nerd
not taking USD! sorry!

Chroma
sure!

Lab
of course my dudio

np! fc works then~
29 Aug 2019, 12:00 pm
nerd I'm not confident about the markings on Huff's face/mask, but I definitely think I could do Frog! Were you looking for them on a specific base? My first thought was a goat head on one of the canine-like bases (fox, husky, wolf), with the lizard or edited otter tail, but I could probably pull off most pawed ones, like the red panda who seems to have big ol paws :D

frog would be perfect!! I think goat head would def work with canine and lizard or otter tail~ she def has big paws so the red panda would work for that :D
28 Aug 2019, 9:19 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2019, 9:20 pm)
maybe one of my babs would do? not sure how hard it would be to splice em, but ill post em anyways~ i can def pay in FD! 1000-2000 if that seems fair? :>

https://toyhou.se/4830692.huff
https://toyhou.se/4824709.frog
28 Aug 2019, 8:25 pm
in lunarlicorice's art shop - open (new premades) (go to post)
hiya! may i order 2 flat color headshots? the first id like to order with FC and the second with USD if that's ok? unless you prefer one over the other~

they would be of these two characters !
https://toyhou.se/4824709.frog
https://toyhou.se/4830692.huff
28 Aug 2019, 11:09 am
in The Garage - Shifties + Dragon Cat (go to post)
Malibu pinglist pls~
28 Aug 2019, 11:05 am
in lilac's art café! ✧ paused (go to post)
lilactea are u still open for fd? :o
26 Aug 2019, 9:53 am
in help me design my ugly son ! (go to post)
ZeKosh that sounds perfect :>

Inigo im so glad u r interested!!! like i was saying, im going to get as much art of him as possible (even if it's not exactly a paintie) so u are free to go buckwild whenever you'd pls :>
26 Aug 2019, 9:42 am
Capers AAAA not Entirely what i was looking for but that's a good lad right there!!!!! im not sure that i'd use him but he is a cutie

4 (unrelated but how in the heck do u have 4 as your user holy cow) also i'd love to see what u come up with hehe i wish i had more usd to spare but im so tight on money right now;;;; i can definitely offer you some FR if you'd prefer that !

ZeKosh omg ur brilliant id love to commission you and ur prices/examples look awesome to me :>
25 Aug 2019, 11:39 pm
in lets talk dog training !!!! (go to post)
I trained up my german shepherd for service dog work, when she was 5 years old, about 4 years ago ^u^ She was a shelter rescue and one of the best behaved dogs I know, and she's the first dog I had that was all mine and first I'd trained

oh congrats that's really really cool :D and gsheps are really nice to work with ,,,,super super smart and awesome service and working dogs. they definitely love to please :3
25 Aug 2019, 11:29 pm
nerd yeah, also i'll surely be checking out the videos!

i think they'll help u a lot :> i wish u lots of luck with your continued training,,dogs are so fun to work with
25 Aug 2019, 11:24 pm
I just started trying to train my dog (even though it's a little too late for them so it makes it much more difficult)

but i think dog training is hella funky fresh and fun and I hope to improve in later years

thats awesome :D it is harder to train a dog later down the line for sure, but not impossible ~ this is a lil random but i love this one youtube account that trains dogs,,,they train working/protection dogs, but they have a lot of good videos just for basic obedience and ofc they do positive reinforcement training ! https://www.youtube.com/user/k91dogtraining/videos
25 Aug 2019, 10:26 pm
I would like to join in too! But I can’t draw right now, if you don’t mind me being a little slow I would love to draw this ugly feller later.

absolutely~ feel free to art him whenever you would like we'd be honored!!!!