Pipdragon40's Recent Posts

23 Sep 2018, 8:51 pm
in S: Paintie Tickets / W: FR (go to post)
TheHyperCreature
I suppose that could work, send the cr to PipDragon40 and when I see it come up, I'll send over the ticket
I didn't want to put this in my signature but please forgive me if I do something wrong, I didn't mean to, I can't help that I'm autistic
23 Sep 2018, 5:32 pm
TheHyperCreature
I'm gonna have to politely turn down your offer there isn't really anything that is of interest to me. sorry
I didn't want to put this in my signature but please forgive me if I do something wrong, I didn't mean to, I can't help that I'm autistic
22 Sep 2018, 11:42 pm
so I just realized that I'm not all that active on here
and I'm willing to part ways with the two paintie tickets I have been holding on to
what I'm looking for is Treasure, Gems, gene/breedchange scrolls, skins and accents
ping me with offers
2 Apr 2018, 3:41 am
in creature adopts (go to post)
please let me know when you're taking gems/fd http://snowysaur.tumblr.com/post/169933312520/squid-dragon this guy really calls out to me and I would love the chance to snap him up
1 Apr 2018, 5:29 am
in Got this from an egg (go to post)
when I first saw it, I almost had a heart attack from how cute it was
my birb villager now holds it as a Keepsake
8 Feb 2018, 1:18 am
in [s] patten books [w] FR (go to post)
bump
26 Jan 2018, 7:45 pm
in [s] patten books [w] FR (go to post)
so I have some pattern books sitting in my inventory being useless
so imma trade them for some FR stuff
I'm looking for Treasure, Gems, apparel and accents (and maybe certain skins)
I have
Beast pattern book x2
Spooky pattern book x2
Reaper pattern book x2
warrior pattern book x1
6 Dec 2017, 1:48 am
in free adopts for all your adopts needs (ish) (go to post)
Number: 27
Name (Given by user): Skytree
User ID: 260
Username: PipDragon40
Pinglist: no thanks
11 Nov 2017, 8:27 pm
in Free transfers of Undomesticated TEP pets (go to post)
Pipdragon40 Gladly, I had to double check the ID. It was so short I thought it might be an error!

:edit: all sent!

well I did get her early on
but thank you for the pets
11 Nov 2017, 5:04 pm
in Free transfers of Undomesticated TEP pets (go to post)
ooh could I get a Male Arcty. Female ferret, male hare and female ping if you have them
and send them to 697 please
25 Oct 2017, 1:51 am
in Can we just have a chat about Lil Spoop's? (go to post)
the spoops are too adorable
24 Oct 2017, 2:28 am
in Giving Tree Flood (go to post)
it's the snowpets all lover again
28 Sep 2017, 7:12 am
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
19 Sep 2017, 11:40 am
in [H] FR Stuff [LF] FV (go to post)
Skarmory
18.4k fc? and maybe whatever that grabs your interest in my Menagerie? I also still have some christmas plushies and as well as some event pets
19 Sep 2017, 11:31 am
in [H] FR Stuff [LF] FV (go to post)
Skarmory
how much for Baron?
27 Aug 2017, 5:20 am
in S/M Shiny Pokemon Giveaways! [Glameow] (go to post)
33 please
if not 43 then
18 Jul 2017, 5:20 pm
in Wickerkin Adoption Agency - HIATUS - NEW EVENT TBA (go to post)
Akamina-Etu  
Sent
18 Jul 2017, 3:03 am
in Wickerkin Adoption Agency - HIATUS - NEW EVENT TBA (go to post)
are RainShroud or Indigo sunset still available?
and are you still willing to take an emerald Kirin for either?
22 Jun 2017, 5:20 am
in Share the LOVE! Activity Thread (go to post)
I don't think I know of anyone
But regardless, this message goes out to everyone
You are awesome in your own way be it through talent or other means
And you keep being you regardless of what people have or say because only you can keep going
There is no replacement for something as unique as yourself
I'm sure this will brighten someone's day
23 May 2017, 5:42 am (Edited 23 May 2017, 5:43 am)
in Martin's overstock! (Free stuff!) CLOSED! (go to post)
oh wait, never mind
21 May 2017, 4:36 pm
in Selling wolf paintie (go to post)
GetInTheBagNebby
I was only complimenting it
but thank you
19 May 2017, 1:17 am
in Selling wolf paintie (go to post)
GetInTheBagNebby
the pastel wolf is so pretty
10 May 2017, 6:46 am
in Selling flight rising stuff for fur cash (go to post)
Hotdog
I'll be happy to take all of your gems
22 Apr 2017, 4:51 am
in Count to 5,000 and every 500 there's a prize! (go to post)
13 Apr 2017, 9:18 am
in Resizing Guild [We'll resize for free.] (go to post)
Page_of_Hope
NS2vbrB.png