breezy's Recent Posts

18 Apr 2017, 9:55 pm
in ❊ FC Sketch/Art Commissions! ❊ (CLOSED) (go to post)
Thank you everyone for being so patient. I apologize, I had to halt working on commissions for a few days due to Easter, my sisters awards ceremony, schoolwork, plus some other things. But I'm gonna try to work on them and get them to you as quickly as I can. So if you have paid and haven't received your art, please don't worry, I just didn't think this week would be so hectic (except for Easter) but thank you so much for waiting! <3
i_swear_by_breezyo-db5jf3y.png
13 Apr 2017, 4:43 pm
Totar yup! <3
13 Apr 2017, 4:15 pm
Choccie of course! i'll get started when I can. Thank you so much <3
13 Apr 2017, 4:14 pm
Imoku he's beautiful! i'd love to draw him! tysm :) ill notify you with a half done artwork to see if you want any changes, etc!
13 Apr 2017, 4:02 pm
Choccie omg thank you so much! you don't have to do that, i'd be happy to draw for way lower, I didn't think id get commissions haha. Thank you!!! <3 ill get started as soon as I can and ill message you when I'm half way done.
13 Apr 2017, 3:58 pm
Totar Poofygirl Imoku of course, ill get started as soon as I can! <3 ill message you when I'm halfway done,
13 Apr 2017, 3:52 pm
Lacerne of course, thank you! I'll get started,! I would love to do a cute sketch of Sabre, and a detailed sketch of your character, Lacerne,(if that's fine w/ you) I love the designs <3 For the cute sketch, do you want a transparent bg or a white bg? for the detailed sketch, ill have to do white bg, but I can do either for the cute sketch. <3 tysm again! ill message you when I'm half way done and get the pic to you somehow to see if you want me to change anything :)
13 Apr 2017, 9:27 am
Lacerne yes, I meant furcash, but you don't have to pay that much if you don't want! I didn't think anyone would want to commission me haha. Thank you so much. Just making sure, is it alright if draw Sabre? I LOVE his design! <3
13 Apr 2017, 9:24 am
Caramel0123 sure thing, you have been added to one of the slots! I'll start as soon as I can <3
12 Apr 2017, 7:37 am
in What species do you guys want to win the contest? (go to post)
I would love to see any of the species win, they are all so beautiful and well thought out, good luck to all <3 <3 <3
12 Apr 2017, 7:36 am
in What species do you guys want to win the contest? (go to post)
Daifaux aww thanks so much <3
11 Apr 2017, 2:20 pm
in Create a Species Contest Discussion Thread (go to post)
LuckyMou aww thank ya so much! <3 There are some really great species entered! Good luck to all :)
10 Apr 2017, 11:52 pm (Edited 12 Apr 2017, 3:18 pm)
in Create a Villager Species Contest! (go to post)
Lanilope (LAN-AH-LOPE) - A very odd, but unique hybrid between a chinchilla and a small jackalope. The odd thing about lanilopes is that they also have a unique feature additionally, they have wings. Lanilopes got their name by combining the chinchilla's scientific name ( Chinchilla lanigera ) with Jackalope. These creatures can be found in mountain regions and are native to the Andes Mountains in South America, but throughout time, have migrated all over.

Design :

lanilope__for_furvilla_contest__by_breez

Features : lanilopes typically have a chinchilla/rabbit like body, a long bushy tail, medium sized antlers, and small wings, but these features can be genetically altered/modified most commonly by being passed down from parents. Female lanilopes usually weigh anywhere from 3-5 lbs, while male lanilopes usually weigh 4-6 lbs.
-
Diet :Just like rabbits, chinchillas, jackalopes, etc. Lanilopes love fruit, leaves,etc. They are herbivores and love to munch on plants!
-
scientific name : lanilegera lopeus (LANEE-LEG-AIR-A LOPE-EE-US)
-
Colors/fur.etc: lanilopes are commonly solid colors, but just like rabbits, its not uncommon to have different patterns, (such as spots,markings,etc).
-
Breeds? : Lanilopes are a newer species, so even though they are populating quicker each day, they're are not many kinds, but indeed many variety in features of the lopes!

some common kinds -
Long tailed lanilope (have longer tails than usual)
short ears (have short ears opposed to others, duh)

-
FACTS -
-
they are very petite little things, with small fluffy paws and tails, they are practically floofballs with wings and antlers!
-
Like chinchillas, lanilopes have sensitive fur/pelts/skin and have to be bathed in dirt. However, it will not hurt lanilopes to get a small amount of water on them, its just not recommended.
-
Female lanilopes typically produce a litter of 3-5 lanilopes
baby lanilopes are just called lanis!
-
Lanilopes are very curious and determined creatures, they may be small, but they sure are protective.
while some are more aggressive than others, lanilopes are commonly not too aggressive, unless they see you as a threat.
-
Unfortunately, lanilopes are very targeted by many predators since they are so small, BUT lanilopes have advantages!
1. they can use their antlers to fight off predators.
2.they have very nice digging skills and can use their antlers to burrow underground
3. they are very fast.
-
their habitats consist of burrows underground or small caves. They love to stay in mountain/forest regions.
-
Lanilopes are not endangered nor threatened.
-
Lifespan- they are small, but live about 9 years.
-
Sleep-different from rabbits, lanilopes are diurnal (active in the day) and sleep at night for about 10 hours.
-
in captivity, lanilopes get about 8.5 hours of sleep and are still more active in the day, their life span is about 11 years, depending on the care given
-
like the jackalope....some people believe the lanilope is just a myth! Some, think otherwise! Some... even own one? What do you think? hmmmm, mysterious creatures they are.... but don't doubt something just because you have not seen it!
-
Thank You <3 :).
-
10 Apr 2017, 10:11 pm (Edited 13 Apr 2017, 4:22 pm)
1- Caramel0123 <3
2- Lacerne (2 commissions <3)
3- Totar <3
4- Imoku <3
5- Poofygirl <3
6- Choccie <3
10 Apr 2017, 10:03 pm
Hello everyone! recently I've been in need of some furcash, I mean, I could get it by exploring a lot and yeah... but I'm too lazy, and since I love drawing, I figured why not take commissions? haha.
anyways......
-
Prices will be listed under examples of each.
PLEASE NOTE :
1. You can go to my deviantart : http://breezyo.deviantart.com/ and look at more art, sry for not a lot of examples! :c
2. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me!
3. Depending on how many commissions I get, I might not finish right away
4. I can do art of either animals, furvilla characters, or humans!
-
POLICY : you do not have to pay right away, I understand when it comes to commissioning people, we're all a little hesitant and suspicious, My policy is that when I am half way done with the drawing, I will notify the commissioner and ask them for the payment, ( I will send screenshot of halfway done art to prove) and then after they pay, continue working.
If you are unhappy with the end result, I can always make any changes, but I can't refund I'm sorry :(
Thank you so much! <3
-
Information :
How to commission me -
you can message me or comment on this post with a character, etc you want me to draw (and if you want any additional effects or anything.)

-
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CAN BE EITHER FULLBODY,ETC (just no additional characters unless you pay a few extra. (message me about additional effects, etc <3
-

Simple Sketch w/ subtle shading :
Examples
: http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/Simple-Sketch-with-suttle-shading-furvilla-comm-674172741?ga_submit_new=10%3A1491877954
`
http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/15-minute-pupper-sketcharoo-628074130
-
Price : 350 furcash
-
❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊
Simple Sketch with flat color
Example : http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/Avalanche-had-to-color-the-paw-oops-668861265
~
Price : 450 Furcash
❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊
Cute Sketch (with flatcolor and shading)
Example: http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/Focus-On-Me-Ariana-Grande-668514699
-
http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/Paix-Request-Gift-for-Kubie-668653733
`
Price : 550 Furcash
❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊
Detailed Sketch (color,shading, and any add. effects)
`Examples:
1. http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/Dangerous-Woman-Ariana-Grande-Breezy-Version-668466968
2. http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/Vega-new-oc-doodle-drew-this-a-while-ago-633647668
3. http://breezyo.deviantart.com/art/Horizon-Reupload-669592878
`
Price : 800 Furcash
❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊
-
thank ya! <3
10 Apr 2017, 9:21 pm (Edited 10 Apr 2017, 9:21 pm)
in cool/famous people youre related to! (go to post)
my great great grandpa (somewhere along those lines) was from Lebanon and was one of the men who sailed to Ellis Island and changed his name. My family is distantly related to a former (36th) president (Lyndon B. Johnson).... apparently he wasn't the best president, but yeah, haha..
7 Apr 2017, 8:34 am
in Name my stag, get stuff [contest] (go to post)
Names : Satchel,Raegous,Ebernephi.

Story: As Simon sat underneath an old dead oak tree, just a little ways outside of the Dragonsmaw Manor village limits, he began to hear strange noises. These such noises we're particularly odd, even though Simon has explored and ventured among many ruins in which he has heard a variety of sounds, these stood out. At first, he thought it was only his imagination, as he often heard and visualized different things while reading deeply into a book. As Simon tried to clear his mind, while putting his book down, he realized that those sounds weren't any part of his imagination. They were sounds coming from a bush. He knew this because as he looked over, the bush was rustling. Simon got up from his designated spot under the dead tree as he made his way toward the bush. Simon was indeed the curious one! As he went to spread apart the bush to uncover what was making the sound, a small creature jumped out at him. Startled, Simon jumped back and fell to the ground. "What in the world!" Simon gasped. As Simon opened his eyes, he found a small stag ladybird resting on his chest. "Huh?" Simon began. "Wha...: "Ehhh" the little creature interrupted, cuddling Simon. <3