Lighthawke's Recent Posts

12 Mar 2017, 5:36 pm
in ✨ Collector's Guild ✨ (go to post)
Standing offer: If anyone's interested in uncommon and rarer OD pets, I can trade or I'll sell them to you guys for half price.

Let me know if y'all want some?
12 Mar 2017, 5:01 pm
kumadine Sure, I could take 3. I can send you a trade.
12 Mar 2017, 4:51 pm
kumadine Sure! If you can just get me male and female pink ones?
The seahorse you can have for 7k
12 Mar 2017, 4:34 pm
kumadine I could also just sell it to you at half market price.

E do you still have sphinxes? I'd like one maybe :>
12 Mar 2017, 4:32 pm
kumadine only the swirled stud I was using, and I'd rather trade him or something. But I mean if you need him we can work out somethin
12 Mar 2017, 4:18 pm
FInally finished my seahorse collection, anyone need a seahorse harem?
11 Mar 2017, 1:44 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2017, 1:44 pm)
@Lilaika I'm not looking to breed for Old Foxbury right now, which is why I don't just buy them outright, but I'd take a male tiger and a fawn for...? Idk, 18k? 20k?

Lilaka whoops
11 Mar 2017, 1:26 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2017, 1:26 pm)
Lilaka I'm not looking to breed for Old Foxbury right now, which is why I don't just buy them outright, but I'd take a male tiger and a fawn for...? Idk, 18k? 20k?
11 Mar 2017, 1:13 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2017, 1:13 pm)
Lilaka I could take many of those off your hands for a discount? Or for trade, if you want some OD minipets.
11 Mar 2017, 12:21 pm
I have a new midnight pearl, does anyone need one?
6 Mar 2017, 12:31 pm
Why do I get so unreasonably angry when someone puts an animal on the market at half the lowest price?

I want to be done with breeding so bad :c
3 Mar 2017, 2:24 pm (Edited 3 Mar 2017, 2:38 pm)

What collection(s) are you working on?: Pets. Filling out that menagerie
Do you have a favorite?: Not really, I kinda like them all? I have least favorites though.
How many have you collected so far?: I'm well on my way to completing OD and DMM pets, though I've only ACTUALLY completed my jellies collection. I never have to breed another jelly again OTL
Doing anything special?: Filling the menagerieeeee
Would you want to be pinged when there is an update in Latest News?: Yes for pets
Current goal you're working towards?: The only cloud pet I still need is a female rainbow cloud wolf... I don't have the money
Anything else?: Please help me I'm a completionist and so tired of breeding animals and trying to sell them. The undersellers are driving me N U T S
EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm also trying to fill out one of my breeders' mastery. He's got everything from OD and DMM except for shadows (and the super rares from DMM), anyone have an undomesticated shadow I could borrow? (Possibly two so I can get one for my other breeder too?)
6 Jan 2017, 11:56 am
in [H] FR Gems + Retired [W] FV [CLOSED FOR NOW] (go to post)
Thanks!
6 Jan 2017, 11:37 am
Sirius Lighthawke 172138. Sending
6 Jan 2017, 11:02 am
Whoops Sirius see above comment?
6 Jan 2017, 10:55 am
if they're still available could I trade you for a plague sprite? For the listed FD
15 Dec 2016, 8:11 pm
in weapon potency question (go to post)
I'd never heard of this until my blacksmith randomly started producing weapons with 1% potency. What is it and what does it do? The blacksmith help page doesn't say anything either :/ Someone help us