Lighthawke's Recent Posts

1 Sep 2018, 8:06 pm
in ON HOLD (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029 That's ok, I'll pass
1 Sep 2018, 7:58 pm
in Animal Handling Discussion 3.0 (go to post)
Guys I just really want a way to get rid of common pets and an easier way to get rarer ones. I'm a collector and completionist and nothing is selling, I just want to fill out my menagerie. I like the stud thing, but at this point I'd just like a simple rebalance, option 3 or 5. The current system is tiring
1 Sep 2018, 7:15 pm
in FD/limited/food minipet shop (+900)! UPDATED STOCK (go to post)
FloWolF Are you still taking crystalline lump 2018? And how much food would you want for a male squall thundercat?
1 Sep 2018, 7:09 pm
in ON HOLD (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029 Which minipets are you interested in? And how much are the teal trumpets plants and seeds worth in this case?
1 Sep 2018, 7:01 pm
in Closed~~ (go to post)
-slugs- That's not a very even trade, do you have any Labradors? I could trade you a ticket for the driftwood kelpie and a pair of common labradors
1 Sep 2018, 6:58 pm
in [H] SR pets [W] FD/Dobhar chu (go to post)
Trix-Master I'm not sure I understand what you have for sale, but how about that foxfire kitsune in your stall? But I also only have common Dobhar-Chus.
1 Sep 2018, 6:43 pm
in [T] Minipets for minipets or FD/FC! REVAMPED (go to post)
Bump, now with Dobhar-Chu and Kelpies
31 Aug 2018, 3:45 pm
in ✨ Collector's Guild ✨ (go to post)
MystRunner how does 25k for the dobhars and 1,500 for the kelpie sound? c:
31 Aug 2018, 3:38 pm
Anyone need Dobhar-Chus and Kelpies? I've got extras of the commons c: You can have them for half market price or in exchange for the common labradors
29 Aug 2018, 5:15 pm
in Last effort FREE boat supplies!! (go to post)
SeargentMuffins I need 50 water logged driftwood, 15 basic sail fabric, 7 length of rope, and 36 regular driftwood to finally finish my basic boat... can I get those plz ;w;
25 Aug 2018, 5:20 pm
Ace Should I send to Kiros? c:
25 Aug 2018, 5:14 pm
Ace well we can work together then :D I'm pretty big into breeding but selling is such a pain I'd rather give away my extras.
25 Aug 2018, 5:11 pm
Ace Btw, do you want any undomesticated minipets? I have some I've been holding onto, some very common but I could very easily domesticate them and just transfer them
25 Aug 2018, 5:07 pm
Ace All minipets are, it's a slow moving market. No one really wants to buy them, even the valuable ones
25 Aug 2018, 4:59 pm
Ace It's no problem! I have so many and they're too hard to sell. I really WANT you to take them, haha. And if I can get just a little money in return, that's great
25 Aug 2018, 4:51 pm
Ace Do you want the whole list, or just the monthlies? If it's the monthlies, then 39k although I'd be willing to knock a bit more off because I really want them to go. c: Also I'm giving you the crested pups for free because I checked the price and they're under 1k

Jashin325 Same goes for you.
25 Aug 2018, 4:40 pm
in Bird Bloom Seed Trade Thread (go to post)
I have OD seeds, trading for 1 QP or 2 TEP or 2 DMM
25 Aug 2018, 4:27 pm
Ace I also have a bunch of the monthly pets, if you want to snag some. Here's my list: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/87079-t-minipets-for-minipets-now-with-fd-pets

Also half price
25 Aug 2018, 4:22 pm
Ace I'm sending you a pair of everything I have that's extra. Also, if you want to check out my stall, guild members get a discount on everything of half price
25 Aug 2018, 4:12 pm
Ace welcome! Do you need any minipets?
25 Aug 2018, 4:03 pm
MystRunner Two is fine. c: I don't want to grow very many
25 Aug 2018, 3:53 pm
MystRunner Well I could trade for some OFB seeds. How many OD seeds do you want?
25 Aug 2018, 3:45 pm
Hey, can anyone tell me what this month's plantimals are actually called? I can't find them in the flippin item museum
25 Aug 2018, 3:42 pm
in [T] Minipets for minipets or FD/FC! REVAMPED (go to post)
Bump
25 Aug 2018, 3:08 pm
in Selling EVERYTHING (go to post)
Huey that's okay, I'll find a way to trade it. c: