Shinymoo's Recent Posts

28 Feb 2018, 7:35 am (Edited 28 Feb 2018, 7:36 am)
in free painte commissions boys (and premades) (go to post)
BigBad

Of course! And yes, thatd be possible. with the splices tho it might take me a little bit longer to make! Do you know what color you'd want the eyes, base color, etc?
`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ѕнιηумσσ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

♥ Hello, I'm ѕнιηумσσ, but you can call me Shiny, Destiny, anything that you feel like it. I really love writing and wish to be an author when I grow up! I love coding, too, and winter is by far my favorite season! Stay cool, my icy friends :^) ♥
25 Feb 2018, 6:40 am
Are you still open? I would very much like a paintie done with this sweet baby! :D

http://tinypic.com/r/155jr09/9

Yes, I am open! I'll definitely do your Manokit(!

♥ Hello, I'm ѕнιηумσσ, but you can call me Shiny, Destiny, anything that you feel like it. I really love writing and wish to be an author when I grow up! I love coding, too, and winter is by far my favorite season! Stay cool, my icy friends :^) ♥
22 Feb 2018, 11:24 pm
in Build A Paintie -Forum Game- (go to post)
1. Blue spots !

22 Feb 2018, 11:21 pm
in Ever make "illegal" painties just for fun? (go to post)
I made a really cool software 'gore' paintie for my art shop but I used a labelled for reuse picture for the design (didnt know you couldn't until my friend told me) so I know it won't be accepted, but i'm low-key proud of it.

click

didn't bother resizing it so click to go to the link

22 Feb 2018, 10:39 pm
Shinymoo may I have #10 the big cat?

Of course ! I'll send it over to you!

22 Feb 2018, 10:35 pm
oh my, this is indeed interesting. are there still any available slots?

Yep! There are always open spots.

22 Feb 2018, 5:24 pm
Shinymoo is number 9 taken? If so I would like it!

Nope, it's not! I'll send it over to you !

22 Feb 2018, 4:59 pm
Bump

19 Feb 2018, 4:26 pm
Could I grab a paintie of https://toyhou.se/1691024.cremoso? Take your time!! <3

Of course! I'm excited to make them :)

arbitraryabsurdity

Of course! They're very cute !!

19 Feb 2018, 4:07 pm
ola232
Yep!

Yuina3

Sure!

18 Feb 2018, 4:38 am
bump !! Added new painties

17 Feb 2018, 11:51 am
in Kidnap a Villager from the Person Above You (go to post)
Say goodbye to hall.

spooks ismine now thanks

15 Feb 2018, 4:24 pm
You think you can make me one ? I don't want to stress you out or anything with to much work . Trust me, I know how that feels !

Her is my OC's ref. sheet anyway incase you can do it . Now that I look at this ref. I should make a new one !
https://warriorcookies.deviantart.com/art/Shiver-ref-sheet-725701047

No worries!

15 Feb 2018, 4:03 pm
1st premade if it isnt taken please? Shinymoo

So sorry! It was already taken.

15 Feb 2018, 3:50 pm
can I have #1

Yep!

SnowRaven
I sure can! I'll get working on it.

MintySugarpaws

Which one? There are two bunnies, the gore-y one and the chained one.

13 Feb 2018, 4:10 pm
in Self-Upload Custom Paintie Base Collection (go to post)
bumpp

12 Feb 2018, 6:11 pm
Thedarkkrew

Sure!

Creature

aa sorry I probably should've mentioned this in the post, im not really doing shifty panties right now, mainly because im not too experienced on shifty paintie rules so I don't want to accidentally break any of that makes sense ?? however I promise I'll try it out but im sorry if it accidentally breaks any rules

11 Feb 2018, 9:47 pm
Do you give away paintie tickets by themselves? If not, than I want a lil orange kitty boi with cinnamon coloured stripes, cinnamon coloured spots on its belly, an orange tail with a white tip, and lime coloured eyes.
Whoops i meant chocolate coloured stripes >.<

Of course!! And no, I don't give away the paintie tickets. You have to upload them yourself :)

11 Feb 2018, 9:46 pm
is #1 or #6 taken yet?

Neither are taken!

11 Feb 2018, 8:34 pm (Edited 11 Feb 2018, 8:43 pm)
in Want chicken smoothie pets for furdollars! (lists) (go to post)
ayyy, my cs is here so look around ig , and my nft pets might be able to be bargained for so just ask

every group is available

edit;

here are some rares i have

click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click

these are some i found so there might be more

11 Feb 2018, 6:48 pm
could you make one for this baby? Atlas

Sure! What species are they?

WeirdoMcChill

Of course!

11 Feb 2018, 2:50 pm
I bought a paintie from you before and loved it <3 I named her Starfluff x.x

Would you do a surprise paintie for me? This means you can do any base, any colors, any items, anything! Just please make sure it's a base that's easier to obtain (Ex: Raccoon, Cat, Dog, etc.). Thanks so much if you do <3

Ah! I'm glad you liked them <3 and sure, no problem!

11 Feb 2018, 2:18 pm
Silverpelt60

Sure! I'll definitely try out Digit, they're very cute !!

Tada

Of course! That sounds really fun to do anyways, so no need to pay me anything if you don't want to :)

and if you want to do the text fading thing, I use this !

11 Feb 2018, 11:45 am
I am interested in the hyena I think it's #8

sure!! I'll pm you it :)

26 Jan 2018, 4:28 pm
Can I have a paintie of him? https://toyhou.se/1664053.oscar
I never get an paintie of him, I wonder if it's okay just to ask like that...

Sure!, I can try to do him. Do you have any specific bases you want me to use? I see he's a canine, but do you want Aussie, husky, etc?