Log In

BK's Recent Posts

21 May 2017, 2:46 am
in How many festival plushies do you have so far?? (go to post)
I got two magical queen bees (used one, so now one's non-magical), and two non-magical peasant red panda plushies. Not had any luck with any of the rest of the NPCs.
20 May 2017, 10:29 pm
in Huh... Neat. (go to post)
My 15/20 reward was an uncommon meshy and a canine morphing potion. Kinda eh
17 May 2017, 4:26 pm
in The ability to mute a specific thread (go to post)
This sounds like a pretty nice idea.
17 May 2017, 1:01 am
in Simple way to make PvP more rewarding (go to post)
I like the idea of getting a point or having the chance of a point even when losing.
I think that would actually get me to do the PVP
16 May 2017, 12:04 am (Edited 16 May 2017, 12:04 am)
in Plushie RNG hate anyone else? (go to post)
I've run into NPCs a few times and twice gotten rewarded. One non-magical red panda peasant plush and a magical queen bee plush (exactly what I wanted!!).
15 May 2017, 7:21 pm (Edited 15 May 2017, 7:21 pm)
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Fay said:
The Maiden is asking me who sent me. I don't see that on the first page, but I'd like to not blow my chance. Anyone here encounter this yet, and know whether I should choose "no one" or "your boss"?
edit: Chose no one-> Joke it's something illegal -> She said "Please, take this as a token of my apologies - I know I've wasted your time today." but I didn't get anything? Screenshot


Is your inventory full?
15 May 2017, 7:20 pm
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
The Jester > Blue Ball > No Reward
15 May 2017, 4:22 pm
in yeah uh (Edit: WOAH NELLY) (go to post)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
15 May 2017, 4:20 pm (Edited 15 May 2017, 4:20 pm)
in Explore Plushies Aren't Magical (go to post)
Maybe I'll just grind for the VP and just buy the plush I want the most then. ;;
15 May 2017, 4:09 pm
in my thoughts on this event (go to post)
pollyanna ):

I think I'm gonna wait and see if there are any changes done to the event before I even consider moving. Like, I NEED that royal bee plushie and already picked out a villager I want to convert but I don't want to move, I like my village...
15 May 2017, 4:04 pm (Edited 15 May 2017, 4:04 pm)
in my thoughts on this event (go to post)
sirblern ooohh... well, that's concerning. 8)

-scoots a little more away from the event-
13 May 2017, 2:42 am
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Yes > The Town > The Market > Encountered Chester and found an Eerie Toothy Scarf and some FC
0chester_zps7yyakj4h.png

Forest > The Abandoned Mine > The Quarry > The Worker's Shed > Swallowed by the void, lost all remaining explorations
12 May 2017, 8:55 pm
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Yes > Encounter a Small Hovel > Yes > The Window > Lose Remaining Explorations
11 May 2017, 9:23 pm
in what's your depression meal? (go to post)
Chills Lemon milk sounds weirdly good? Since it's extract, it doesn't curdle the milk at all?
11 May 2017, 9:18 pm
in what's your depression meal? (go to post)
a variety of meal options:
peanut butter on a tortilla.
instant ramen.
a piece of bread.
whatever candy I have stashed in my desk.
snack foods (like chips)
frozen foods that can be microwaved (I once ate nothing but fried rice packets for a week)

when I'm having a particularly low swing I don't eat at all
or I eat crackers if I feel some sort of obligation to myself to eat
10 May 2017, 4:04 am
in Bringing The Cards Back To The Table! (go to post)
Well, I could just eat my hat!

-throws imaginary hat on the ground-

Guess I'll just have to get one by other means.
10 May 2017, 4:00 am
in Bringing The Cards Back To The Table! (go to post)
I dunno... I've heard you're not a very trustworthy sort, NPC-Traveler .

...but I'm keen on that dynamite toolbelt.
7 May 2017, 7:16 pm (Edited 8 May 2017, 1:05 am)
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Old House > The Window > Yes > Sinister Spiderweb

Forest > Desolate windmill > Molten Waste

Forest > The Far Cove > Lost Some explorations
6 May 2017, 8:21 pm
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Spin the wooden wheel > yes > nothing happens

Spin the black skull wheel > yes > weapon schema
6 May 2017, 4:28 am
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Abandoned Mine > Quarry > Lost some explorations
The Well > Black Birb

The Town > The Mill > 7 Haunted Pine Slabs
5 May 2017, 5:13 am (Edited 5 May 2017, 7:09 am)
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Yes > The Lookout > Explorations Restored
Yes > The Lake > Walk > Nothing Happened?
Yes > Bountiful Fields > 3 random plants
Yes > Abandoned Mine > Abandoned Mine, Entrance > Right > Lose all explorations
Yes > The Well > Some Explorations Restored
Yes > Desolate Windmill > Lost some explorations

Wheel Spin > Yes > Lost All Explorations (ouch I still had 17 explorations)
Wheel Spin > Yes > Nothing Happened

(at this point I'm wondering why I keep saying yes since almost all results have been losing all my explorations....)
5 May 2017, 12:08 am
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Yes > The Abandoned Mine > The Quarry > Lose Some Explorations

Yes > The Abandoned Mine > The Mine, Entrance > Left > No More Explorations
4 May 2017, 11:05 pm
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
Yes> Bountiful Fields> Random Assortment of 5 Plants (1x of each)

Yes> The Far Cove> Proceed > Continue > Lose Remaining Explorations
4 May 2017, 10:21 pm (Edited 4 May 2017, 10:21 pm)
in May Exploration Event Guide (go to post)
As you progress through the woods, the trees get thicker, taller, darker... the whole atmosphere becomes more ominous. To your surprise, you eventually find an old path, perhaps from explorers past, or maybe the remnants of some old trail. Either way, the sense of direction is a welcome sight. You follow it for a time, and come across a sign.The sign, while old and worn, still has three arrows indicating possible destinations - which would you like to pursue?

The Town/The Lookout/The Lake

>The Lake

You follow the path to a small lake deep within the woods. It's strange, no rivers connect to it. You walk up to the water's edge, and gaze at your reflection for a time. The water's surface is tranquil and motionless, the woods are silent, and not even a slight gust of wind offers comfort to the eerie atmosphere. You wait a time, expecting something to happen - a rustle from the wind, an animal in the wilds, but nothing... you look across the lake, and see a small, red glowing light. It's flickering. You figure it's worth investigating, but whatever it is, its presence seems to be fleeting. Do you wish to swim across the lake, walk around it, or ignore it?

Swim/Walk/Ignore

>Swim

You quickly dash into the waters to pursue the distant glow. The water is dark, unusually so, and, unsurprisingly, cold. What you thought would be a short swim begins to take longer than you anticipate, as if something was forcing you back - then your heart sinks as you realise it's not pushing you back, it's pulling you down! Suddenly, you're gasping for air - your consciousness begins to fade and soon, you awaken to find yourself back at home.

>No More Explorations
20 Apr 2017, 12:29 am
in Are you "Lucky" with your explorers? (go to post)
Fairly decent. Not as lucky as some people seem to be but I did get an uncommon color of a super rare pet from exploring which was pretty cool. (I went to the pond)


Has anyone gotten anything good from going to the gazebo? All I've gotten from the gazebo has been neutral results or exhausting my explorations.