Lucid's Recent Posts

16 Oct 2018, 9:42 pm
in [T] Everything for FR! ^-^ Lowered Prices 02/09 (go to post)
LordCy Okay, thank you! <3 Sending over a trade now, you can just offer nothing on it ^-^
16 Oct 2018, 9:30 pm
oisiflaneur Aww no problem! And of course you can send a friends request! <3 Thank you and best of luck with your pet collecting!

LordCy I'd sell the Flaming Draggy for 100 gems and I'd throw in the other two for free, I don't think those are very expensive ^-^
16 Oct 2018, 9:04 pm
oisiflaneur I'll go and get the pets from my menagerie and put them into a trade for you then (it may take a few minutes to find all of them, lol)- you can just offer nothing on the trade. ^-^ Thank you so much! <3
16 Oct 2018, 8:35 pm
oisiflaneur That one is a FD rare, I'm selling those for 100 gems each. So you still have 200 gems worth of pets left to choose, or if you like I'd just trade for the Ripple gene, Nature Sprite and 550 gems <3
16 Oct 2018, 6:07 pm (Edited 16 Oct 2018, 6:08 pm)
oisiflaneur I've only got a few minutes online right now but I'll be back in a few hours! Here are the values for those pets:

Classic Bard Kitsune - 50 gems
Modern Bard Kitsune (both) - 100 gems
Barbed Wire Batbat (both) - Free
Skeleton Catbat (both) - Free
Autumn Catbat (both) - 200 gems
Sugar Sparkle Crested Pup - 300 gems
Happy Holly Festive Kitsune - 100 gems
Tabby Flitten - Free
Dark Orchid Mystic Kitsune - 100 gems
Star Guardian Mystic Kitsune - 50 gems
Bleeding Heart Plague Bird (both) - Free

So I think those are 900 gems altogether if I counted correctly? Which brings the total so far up to 1230 gems. Maybe you could pick another FD SR or three regular SRs? ^-^
16 Oct 2018, 8:35 am
oisiflaneur No problem, I'm online at weird times too! :x Here are the prices for those pets in gems:

pink axolotl (f) - Free, these are very cheap in stalls
cross enfield (both) - 100
royal marble enfield (m) - 50
rainbow peep (m) - 100
hooded raven plague bird (both) - 20
lil witchy spooky kitsune (m) - 10
howling werekitsune (m) - 50

So that's only 330 gems altogether, most of those are event pets which often end up pretty cheap ^-^ Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in! I *think* the only FD Super Rares I have left are listed in my OP for 300 gems, any other SRs would just be 100 gems unless they're cheaper in the stalls. <3
15 Oct 2018, 8:41 pm (Edited 15 Oct 2018, 9:51 pm)
oisiflaneur I'd be interested in the Nature Sprite and Ripple gene! ^-^ Lowest Ripple currently is 267 gems and the lowest Nature Sprite is 475 gems, so 742 altogether I think? Let me know which pets you're interested in <3

Edit: Got to get offline now, I'll be back tomorrow!
15 Oct 2018, 7:22 am
oisiflaneur Yes I'm still doing trades! ^-^ I'm not playing Furvilla anymore but I log in every day to see if anyone wants to trade. I'm mainly looking for gems, treasure and easy to sell things like Vials of Scattersight and Eggs but I'll consider other stuff too!
14 Oct 2018, 1:46 pm
flashwolf It's nice to see you again, hope you're doing well! <3

Would 1000 gems be okay for the Dane Axe, Crystals, Elixirs and Hors D'oeuvres? I'm happy to haggle if not!

And for currency I have 1mil FC and 592 FD at the moment, I'd trade it all to you for 1200 gems. ^-^
14 Oct 2018, 10:19 am
Bumping this back up, still got stuff to trade if anyone is interested in it
11 Oct 2018, 8:15 am
PrayingMantis Hi, yes I can sell you a Frost Staff for 200 gems! I'm contacting you here as FR is down for maintenance for the hour (was just reading your mail when it went down lol). I'll send your staff over now, you can just send the gems whenever you're able to. Thank you! <3
4 Oct 2018, 9:42 am
Dragonsrus I've just mailed you on FR, I'd be happy to accept your offer. I'll send the weapons over now ^-^ Thank you! <3
4 Oct 2018, 8:01 am (Edited 4 Oct 2018, 8:05 am)
Morgrim Eggs would be fine, they seem to hover around 300 gems at the moment so I'll value them at that. Altogether I think it'd be 900 gems, or 3 eggs (I'd prefer Nocturne and Shadow if possible, but Plague is fine too if not). ^-^

I'll sort the weapons out and send them over now, you can just send the eggs whenever you're able to get online (my UN over there is LucidDreams), there's no rush! Thank you! <3
30 Sep 2018, 8:31 am (Edited 30 Sep 2018, 8:33 am)
Morgrim Hi! My ideal prices for those would be:

Flame Staff: 500 gems/450k treasure
Frost Staff: 200 gems/180k treasure
Haunted Zweihander: 200 gems/180k treasure

Definitely willing to haggle on those though! I'd also accept easy to sell FR stuff or some gem marketplace items <3
18 Sep 2018, 11:24 am
flashwolf Sending it over now! ^-^ Thank you! <3
17 Sep 2018, 5:15 pm (Edited 17 Sep 2018, 5:37 pm)
Alucard I'll send over a trade with the seeds and coins now then, thank you! ^-^

And thank you so much for understanding <3 How about 350 gems for those pets?

Edit: Got to get offline now, I'll be back tomorrow. Thank you for the trades!
17 Sep 2018, 4:57 pm
Alucard Hello again! <3 Yeah I'd prefer it if you could break it down into smaller trades if possible, I just hurt my brain trying to price all of those haha. Also I only have about an hour before I have to get offline so might have to do some trades tomorrow ^-^;

I think for the seeds and coins I'd just do all of the ones in my gallery for 500 gems. I think I have a few seeds in my inventory so I'd throw those in too if you like.
11 Sep 2018, 12:14 pm
snafflewyrm Looks good to me! I'll go and get those out of my menagerie and send over a trade, thank you! ^-^
9 Sep 2018, 11:44 am
Alucard Yeah I seem to get no trades for a long time and then lots of trades at once. xD It's cool though, I'm always in need of gems. I'm just very easily overwhelmed so I apologise for the delay in replies!

I think I've added everything to the trade, I've checked a few times but please let me know if I've missed anything. Thank you so much! <3
9 Sep 2018, 11:32 am
Alucard Yes 2400 gems and 3 eggs would be fine! ^-^ I'll sort it all out and put it into a trade for you to offer nothing on. Please bear with me, I have way too much stuff in my inventory. xD

Thank you! <3
9 Sep 2018, 10:51 am (Edited 9 Sep 2018, 11:08 am)
Alucard

Here are the prices for those (let me know if anything looks wrong):

Pink Rose Aardwolf (M) - 300 gems
White Rose Aardwolf (M&F) - 200 gems
Rainbow cloud cat (F) - 100 gems
Rainbow cloud dragon (F) - 100 gems
Rainbow cloud koi (F) - 100 gems
Rainbow cloud wolf (F) - 100 gems
Rainbow cloud fennec (M&F) - 200 gems
Winged ball python (M&F) - 200 gems
Necromanced Dark Drax (M&F) 200 gems
Haunted Dark Drax (M&F) - 200 gems
Rare Feathered Serpent (M&F) - 200 gems
Multi Hydra (M&F) - 200 gems
Ornate Jelliquarium (M) and I'd throw the commons and uncommons in - 300 gems

So for all the pets it'd be 2400 gems I think? I'd accept eggs at a value of 300 gems and I'm just going by a 1:850 gem to treasure ratio.

I'm not sure what to price the pies at, maybe 50 gems each or all 8 for 400 gems? So the total, with all of the pets, pies and sword of discourse would be a 3300 gem value. Please let me know if that looks wrong, I'm so bad with maths. :x

Edit: Also, which Sword of Discourse would you like, the legacy one or the (130%) [1] converted one?

Muttpudding I'd love to do a currency trade, how about 59 FD for your FR gems? If you'd be happy with that, please send the gems over to LucidDreams and then I'll send the FD.

Thursdayschild Great, I'll send it over now! Thank you! ^-^ I've also found female Banana Creme and Gray Pawsums, and a female White Face Gray Cockatiel in my storage so I'll send those over too since you bought the other genders <3
9 Sep 2018, 10:26 am
Thursdayschild How about 50k treasure for the plush? ^-^

StormWendjule Great, thank you so much! I'll get those sorted out now and put them into a trade for you <3
9 Sep 2018, 10:10 am
StormWendjule Hi! There are 6 rares there I think (Chilly Sea Cuttlefish x2, Rainbow Gulper Eel, Neon Lights Jelliquarium, Tundra Mini-Mammoth and Pink Moth). Please correct me if I'm wrong though! How about 700 gems for all?
9 Sep 2018, 9:37 am
Thursdayschild Yes any kind of eggs would be great! I'm mainly just trying to get gems/treasure to buy genes at the moment and eggs sell pretty well ^-^

And aww of course you can, I'll go and send you a friend request! :D <3
9 Sep 2018, 8:09 am (Edited 9 Sep 2018, 8:14 am)
Thursdayschild Just one egg will do for the Kitsunes, I don't think those ones are very expensive ^-^ I'll get those sorted and put them all into a trade for you now, I won't accept the CR until the trade is accepted.

And no worries about the delay, I'm on and off at random times too. Thank you for the lovely trades!! If you find anything else you're interested in let me know <3

Edit: Trade sent, let me know if I missed any!