Dream-Baby's Recent Posts

14 Sep 2019, 3:21 pm
in Use My Treasure Points Please! (go to post)
If you still have some points, I would like some Seadragons please. :}
As writers we have to go where our souls need us to travel, to fully unleash the stories that are stored inside us.

serve?user=Illyas-James&id=791

serve?user=Illyas-James&id=8355
11 Sep 2019, 2:56 pm
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
Dream-Ducks
As writers we have to go where our souls need us to travel, to fully unleash the stories that are stored inside us.

26 Aug 2019, 11:43 am
in Unofficial Ocean Dome Event Discussion Thread (go to post)
My explorers are so bad in getting wheel fragments. I am doing explorations with ten of them and on average I get about 20 (usually even less of them) in total. This is going to take a while to complete.

Then again, I do seem to be lucky having already collecting several of the stones from my wheels. :}

4 Aug 2019, 4:05 am
in last letter game (go to post)
ransom

30 Jul 2019, 3:19 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Must

24 Jun 2019, 2:42 pm
in ANIMAL HUSBANDRY: sort 'breedable now' (go to post)
Absolute agree. It's one of the reasons I gave up on breeding for the most part. :}

23 Jun 2019, 10:52 am
lonesome

23 Jun 2019, 10:12 am
Yellow

22 Jun 2019, 6:12 am
in [GUIDE] Redeemables/Freebies (go to post)
The plunder power, anchor away, and harvest festival codes seem to have died. :}

20 Jun 2019, 12:38 pm (Edited 20 Jun 2019, 12:39 pm)
Ether

10 Jun 2019, 6:21 am
in Free Stuff (Including Event items) (go to post)
If still available I would love to get the Ignited Maul please, if not available any other maul would also be appreciated. :}

7 Jun 2019, 5:33 pm
in Where did the respect for Artists go? (go to post)
I read somewhere that if you love someone's art and think they are underpricing themselves, just tip them so that the total equals what you believe their art is worth

That is what I do whenever I commission somebody. Heck I almost always tip in advance, but sometimes I surprise tip them later with a ko-fi once it is done. :}

And Taanka you are so right, as a writer myself I don't even bother offering commissions for anything under 10$ for 1k. I know my worth.

Plus as an artist friend of mine once said; you can better get 1 client willing to pay 200+$ for a commission Than 100 who want it for a dollar. :}

3 Jun 2019, 2:00 pm
May I have your Crown of Flowers? :}

3 Jun 2019, 8:07 am
in Find-a-Fandom Game! (go to post)
Yuri!!! On Ice. Been there from the start and am still hanging on strong. :}

2 Jun 2019, 9:41 am
in Smoothed Chibi Bases (go to post)
Thank you very much. :}

2 Jun 2019, 7:57 am
in Sticker Trades (go to post)
Can I trade a Magic Necromancer Corvid Sticker for the magic Troll Shark one. :}

29 May 2019, 2:57 pm
Thank you. It's adorable. :}

28 May 2019, 3:05 pm
Could I have one of your Magic Stickers?? I'm okay with any of the ones you have. :}

16 May 2019, 2:40 pm
in Done (go to post)
Thanks for the trade. :}

15 May 2019, 3:02 am (Edited 15 May 2019, 3:04 am)
in Done (go to post)
Finally fed everything to my villager. Still need about 152 foodpoints to get to 500. So can I have another trade? :} 150fd for them?

12 May 2019, 1:30 pm
in Done (go to post)
Do you still have candy left. I could use some. I can pay with FD. :}

I have a ton! (over 2k) Let me know how much you want to buy and how much FD you'd like to offer <3

I can do about 250 food items per time as that is the limit of my inventory space. And for FD, just let me know what you want. I have enough. :}

11 May 2019, 3:33 pm
in Done (go to post)
Do you still have candy left. I could use some. I can pay with FD. :}

3 May 2019, 2:23 pm
in Event pet gender swap (go to post)
Illyasviel I have a female I can trade for a male. :}

2 May 2019, 2:18 pm
Have male mayday snakey boi and need a female mayday snakey boi

Are you still looking cause I can trade. :}

1 May 2019, 1:48 pm
Have a female May Pole Ribbon Noodle and am in need of a male. :}