Dream-Baby's Recent Posts

4 Feb 2020, 11:53 am
in (h) feast points/fairies/stickers/more (lf) art (go to post)
Ah. I have since sold my ticket. Plus I needed the feast fairy for the feast from January and that has since ended.
So You are free to sell it to Somebody else. :}
As writers we have to go where our souls need us to travel, to fully unleash the stories that are stored inside us.

serve?user=Illyas-James&id=791

serve?user=Illyas-James&id=8355
31 Jan 2020, 3:50 pm
in [Closed] (go to post)
I can offer 300fd for her if you are interested in that. She is soo adorable. :}
As writers we have to go where our souls need us to travel, to fully unleash the stories that are stored inside us.

30 Jan 2020, 7:26 am
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
Starscream hands down. :}

25 Jan 2020, 10:59 am
in Only two left ( FREE OCS ) (go to post)
Accepted! Thank you. :}

25 Jan 2020, 9:57 am
I do! I'm IllyasJames over there. :}

25 Jan 2020, 9:35 am
I absolutely love that first in the free folder. They look like so much fun. :}

20 Jan 2020, 2:51 pm
koboldflight The offer still stands. And don't worry about not knowing something, we all had to learn. :}

20 Jan 2020, 2:48 pm
in closed - will reuse later (go to post)
Ah thank you. Trade accepted. :}

20 Jan 2020, 10:24 am
I don't have any art or time to offer right now. But I do have a painty ticket I'm willing to trade against the feast fairies and the Chester's blood orange ciders. :}

20 Jan 2020, 6:36 am
in closed - will reuse later (go to post)
Am I reading it correct that villager 303450 is for free?? Because I would love to have them.
Please let me know if that's correct so that I can get them a house. :}

15 Jan 2020, 6:42 am
in (Out Of Stock!)Trading FC for FD; 1200 FC per 1 FD (go to post)
I have 1fd I can trade you. :}

8 Jan 2020, 5:08 pm
in Finished (Thanks) (go to post)
Thank you. :}

7 Jan 2020, 5:11 pm
in [S] 250 food points (go to post)
I'm interested for 250k fc, just toss me a trade. I'll be off line soon though so I'll fill it tomorrow when I'm back. :}

5 Jan 2020, 3:50 pm
in h(fairies) lf(sticker fairies) [CLOSED] (go to post)
I have loads of Sticker fairies, and am really interested in your Feast, Star and Ice Fairies. :}

1 Jan 2020, 1:48 pm
in s/t/b characters! (go to post)
Accepted and Accepted! Thank you. :}

31 Dec 2019, 8:24 am
warlord I do. I'm IllyasJames there. :}

30 Dec 2019, 5:06 pm
warlord Well I have enough fc so what about 220k? Would that do it?

29 Dec 2019, 1:28 pm
warlord I honestly have no idea what to offer. I just really like him. So just let me know what you want for him, I doubt I won't be willing to pay it for him. :}

27 Dec 2019, 3:26 pm
warlord I'm interested in Harrison. Got FC, FD, and even some things willing to trade. :}

26 Dec 2019, 5:47 pm
in Add, Drop or Change a Letter (go to post)
Weck

26 Dec 2019, 3:19 pm
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
Dream-Wishes

26 Dec 2019, 8:24 am
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
MapleBaby or DreamShade are both Killer names. :}

26 Dec 2019, 8:22 am
in Best villager name above you (go to post)
Love Arkimicarus. That's such a good strong name. :}

18 Dec 2019, 1:55 pm
in [S] All My Villagers (go to post)
That's okay. Got the house all ready for them. :}

15 Dec 2019, 5:57 am
in The Questionable Quiztacular Discussion Thread (go to post)
FEEDBACK

LIKES;
*The difference between all the questions, making you look in places I would normally not go.
*It being a Furvilla only event.
*The 36 hour time frame to look for and answer questions.

DISLIKES:
*Not finding it in time to answer the first question due to there not being an actual newsblimb about it.
*Not getting anything because I missed the first question, even though the answer is my own birthday!
*Not being able to go back and change or answer a question once the choice is made when you realize there is a question to be answered.
*Some answers being just not right but right enough to be correct.

SUGGESTIONS:
*AN ANNOUNCEMENT AT LEAST 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE NEXT TIME SO THAT I WON"T MISS OUT ON THE PRIZE FOR NOT KNOWING THIS EXISTED!!!
*Prize tiers, so that people who miss out on a question (for what ever reason) still continue to compete.
*Give people a way to see what they answered so they can check if they got anything wrong once the answers are revealed.

But above all I want to thank MOD-Certes and MOD-Piko for doing this. Next time I hope to see it in time to answer the first one as well.
I had Fun. :}