Incvbvs's Recent Posts

28 Feb 2018, 6:47 pm
in NPC Style Commission Raffle - FINISHED (go to post)
aaa this is so cool of you to do!!! ;; I sent in a bird!

Trinity.Blood.600.104722.jpg
♔ Flannel/Lucius/Damask | 24 | Male; he/him | Nonhuman [Shapeshifter, Werepire, ⚣ Incubus] | Vampire [Sang, Psi] | Beta Tester ♔
Ping to summon a Real Live Demon to your thread
icon by townhous-e on tumblr!
28 Feb 2018, 5:37 pm
in Deadly Weapon Upgrades (Paused&Updating) (go to post)
Coo thank you! ;v; i'll try for prize 3 with the number 3 '<'

♔ Flannel/Lucius/Damask | 24 | Male; he/him | Nonhuman [Shapeshifter, Werepire, ⚣ Incubus] | Vampire [Sang, Psi] | Beta Tester ♔
28 Feb 2018, 11:56 am
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
i'm drinking nettle, red clover, slippery elm, and green tea as an infusion and the combo of nettle and green tea is *so* heavily astringent i feel like im dying. my mouth is so dry send help

28 Feb 2018, 11:52 am (Edited 28 Feb 2018, 11:52 am)
Coo I'm back! I'd like to try for the dark leather armour and wizard robes again *leans in real close* and you'll never guess which numbers I'm gonna choose today (and if that doesn't work I'd like to do the second chance game, please! ;v;)

27 Feb 2018, 3:38 pm
Coo Thank you! I'll be back tomorrow! 'v'

27 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm
Coo aaa thank you! ;; it was worth a shot lmao
!!! alright, cool! thank you! I'll go with prize 3, and for my number I'll do 13 this time. 'v'

27 Feb 2018, 2:19 pm
Coo May I try my luck again? 'v' I'd like to try again for the dark leather armour and wizard robes, 9 for both numbers again! And if I fail, may I try the second chance game? Thank you ;;

26 Feb 2018, 5:06 pm
Coo aaa darn. ok, thanks so much for the opportunity! this is really nice of you to do! ;v;

26 Feb 2018, 3:03 pm
Coo I'd like to try my luck for the dark leather armour and wizard robes if that's okay! I pick 9 for both! because im a Fool 'v'

23 Feb 2018, 4:53 pm (Edited 23 Feb 2018, 4:55 pm)
in How many feathers do you have? (go to post)
29 feathers (11 picked up) so far! 'v'

23 Feb 2018, 3:55 pm
in Shifty Lore Change (go to post)
Luckyclaw Good counter-points! Like Pendulum said, I never really considered any of that myself! (sorry i'm a little late to the party here orz)

23 Feb 2018, 2:26 pm
in Shifty Lore Change (go to post)
I like this idea a lot!! Tbh, Pendulum , I've also encountered the same problem when using shifties for my villagers; so like you I tend to try to avoid them if I can (though I haven't made too many customs aside from those on my main villager oops) I think this would be a great update!

20 Feb 2018, 1:21 pm
in February new item thread (Serpent fest item time!) (go to post)
*crashes into this thread, screaming* S P E A R S

20 Feb 2018, 12:58 pm
in Help my daughter earn her badge! (go to post)
!!! Glad I could help out! ;v;

18 Feb 2018, 1:56 pm
in Help my daughter earn her badge! (go to post)
I'll PM you!

17 Feb 2018, 8:32 pm
in What's your Enneagram type? [personality test] (go to post)
I'm reading through the description for type 9 again and hoo boy I forgot about this:

"However, what they generally do not have is a sense of really inhabiting themselves—a strong sense of their own identity... Being a separate self, an individual who must assert herself against others, is terrifying to Nines. They would rather melt into someone else or quietly follow their idyllic daydreams."

which is Exactly The Opposite Of How I Am. My personal identity and individualism are The Most Important Things to me lmao

17 Feb 2018, 7:20 pm (Edited 17 Feb 2018, 7:31 pm)
in What's your Enneagram type? [personality test] (go to post)
Ah, the enneagram!! I'm a huge Zero Escape fan, so that's how I first found out about it lmao ;; I'm type 9! 'v' There's also an official enneagram institute, which can be found here!

edit: took this version of the test, and I'm still type 9 / 9w1! 'v' my MTBI type is INFP

14 Feb 2018, 4:40 pm
in Rip Mayor Chester (go to post)
OwlAC said:
Press F to pay respects

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

F

29 Dec 2017, 7:56 pm
in BIG project-everyone's involved!! (go to post)
!!! sounds really cool, yo! if you want/are ok with it, you can add me! 'v'

25 Dec 2017, 8:48 am
in $2 pyrography christmas ornaments (go to post)
Bump for you, these are super cool! ;v;

25 Dec 2017, 8:42 am
in What did YOU get for christmas? (Or think you got) (go to post)
My roommates got me some wall stickers and a taxidermy bat specimen ( I've named them Ankhat and they're Adorable and I'm crying i love them so much ;; ) I can't tell what species they are because the label got ripped a bit, but they're from East Java, so that's super cool!
My mother got me a bunch of nice dinnerware, a blanket, chocolate, soap, socks, and a Slate 2+!! I'm super stoked to try it out aaaa ;;

25 Dec 2017, 8:36 am
in --- (go to post)
Sassibirb Could I borrow your stud when he's available again, please? ;;

24 Dec 2017, 7:52 am
in decorated snowphoenix stud - closed (go to post)
E That's ok, i got! really distracted for a while too, sorry!!! ;; when you're back and he's available again, i'd like to borrow please! sorry again dfghjfg

24 Dec 2017, 6:48 am
in decorated snowphoenix stud - closed (go to post)
E Could I borrow when he's available, please? ;;

24 Dec 2017, 4:49 am
in ✧ it's been fun, but i'm taking my leave. (go to post)
Sorry to see you go! ;; Stay safe, and may the new year (and all future years thereafter) bring you much happiness! ☆゚.*・。゚