Lunila's Recent Posts

2 Nov 2018, 10:31 pm
in Tailgates-Tiny Chibis for Tickets [CLOSED] (go to post)
Tailgatescutebooty

I would love a ping when these open for USD, please!
16 Jun 2018, 12:33 pm
in Cheap Cartoony Art :D (go to post)
MissMistake

Oh! So sorry, I’ve barely been on FV. Yes! Okay, uhm, how does 400K FC sound? Im haggleable, feel free to talk it out ^_^

And DW, she’s nameless atm!
10 Jun 2018, 3:02 pm
in Cheap Cartoony Art :D (go to post)
MissMistake

Hey there! Are you only accepting FC/FD for traditional sketches only? I’d be interested in throwing some FC to try one of those for this girl (or a digital fullbody, if you were willing ^_^)

Lemme know either one, so we can figure out approximately how much I should chuck at you? Thanks!
18 May 2018, 8:03 am
in Some character sales. (go to post)
Looks like you have a buyer, but if it falls through for Zain please LMK, depending on price I could do FD or USD.
8 May 2018, 12:31 am
in ~PWYW Icons~ (go to post)
Floofmaster

Oh I’m so late, so sorry.

Addie! He’s a grinning boy. Norep! He’s a bit anxious, and can look nervous or smile sweetly. [url=https://toyhou.se/1567292.serotonin]Sero! Sero has a bio, notably a design section, but he generally looks a bit grumpy, however if we pretend he’s looking at Norep, he can look sappy and/or flustered.

Annnd when can I pay you? Thank you ^_^
17 Apr 2018, 3:50 pm
in Sketches for Food Points (Closed) (go to post)
Tspuun

AHHHH. PINGLIST/WAITLIST, PLEASE? I don’t have chefs, I’ll have to buy the food points, this is fine those are great. I mean, HMU if you open any other kind of art shop too, okay? I love these.
17 Apr 2018, 3:50 pm (Edited 17 Apr 2018, 3:52 pm)
in Sketches for Food Points (Closed) (go to post)
Tspuun

AHHHH. PINGLIST/WAITLIST, PLEASE? I don’t have chefs, I’ll have to buy the food points, this is fine those are great. I mean, HMU if you open any other kind of art shop too, okay? I love these.

Edit: double post, so sorry.
13 Apr 2018, 9:34 pm
in ❤ ScribbleCakes' Art Shop ❤ [Open] (go to post)
ScribbleCakes

Do you have any examples of your chibis in that style?
4 Apr 2018, 1:28 pm
in ToyHouse purge - open! (OTA & set price) (go to post)
Zjero

Would you please add me to your pinglist? I’d like to buy #4 but my PayPal will take a few days to connect to the bank. If you don’t mind holding it for me and sending me payment details via PM, I’ll let you know as soon as I can send the money ^_^
24 Mar 2018, 9:35 pm
in A Robot's Art Doodles (CLOSED) (go to post)
LovingRobot

Thank you so much! I noticed a few things though, I wonder if they could be corrected? His teeth appear to be transparent, and his nose really shouldn’t be cat shaped, since he’s a horse ^_^
13 Mar 2018, 8:11 pm
in ~PWYW Icons~ (go to post)
Floofmaster

Could I reserve 3 slots for the next batch, and/or be added to your pinglist, please?
4 Mar 2018, 1:58 pm
in Selling Characters, Want FC, Items, USD (go to post)
peachesnscream

I think my message might’ve been buried. I saved both images, but I really need to know who drew this so I can credit them! Thank you ^_^
2 Mar 2018, 5:53 pm
peachesnscream

Great, I’ll send the money over in a moment! Could you send me links for the artists, so I can credit them properly?
2 Mar 2018, 10:19 am
peachesnscream

I’m interested in these two!

https://sta.sh/0nxa3a9l51k
https://sta.sh/0lobmeikivg

Pricing isn’t really my forte, but I can offer 50K FC for unspecified and 25K FC for bat, and go from there?
28 Feb 2018, 10:32 pm
in A Robot's Art Doodles (CLOSED) (go to post)
LovingRobot

I’d like to grab a slot for the next batch! I’d like to have Addie drawn, if you think that’s doable ^_^ he grins a lot, so that’d be a good expression. I’d like to pay FC. If you accept, when do you prefer payment?
25 Feb 2018, 7:36 pm
in Gala event! (Closed) (go to post)
Thanks! The answer was very helpful, I’ll keep an eye on this ^_^
25 Feb 2018, 5:02 pm
in Gala event! (Closed) (go to post)
Akari

Would it be possible to get a ping for when the original design is revealed? I’m not interested in CS atm, so I’d only want to bid on an original that I can do whatever with :D although, on that note, do you have any rules for the original design, or the permissions on the slimanders? I wasn’t able to find an answer in the Q&A ^_^
23 Feb 2018, 5:57 pm
in Looking for Help With Pricing!! (go to post)
XenophonDraike

I don’t know about pricing, but I might be interested in commissioning. Do you have more examples?
26 Jan 2018, 8:56 pm
in WhiteFox's Color Bust Shop 350FD (FULL) (go to post)
I remember you! Please add me to your pinglist? I think I want a few chibis, and I'm seriously eying more busts.
26 Jan 2018, 8:39 pm
in Vin's Art Shop! OPEN!!! (go to post)
Please add me to your pinglist ^_^
5 Jan 2018, 1:21 am
in Art for Fairies! (closed) (go to post)
Yoooooo I would love to get on your pinglist!
4 Jan 2018, 8:57 pm
in ○○○ gachorbs - randomized orb pet adopts. <: (go to post)
Asha

Ooooooh my gosh please ping me when/if you reopen? And if there's ever a trading/selling hub, I'd love to be notified.
29 Dec 2017, 3:37 pm
in 100+ Characters for Sale! [MLP, Furry, Human!] (go to post)
gr0ttie

I'm interested in all three of these. I've got FC, does 50K FC per sound okay?

https://sta.sh/0145i0i9h04v
https://sta.sh/02esn1698u3u
23 Dec 2017, 12:56 am
in Phox's Critters n Buddies [MOVING!] (go to post)
grayphox

Oooooh, this is awesome! Could I get on your pinglist, and buy Rust-out with FC?
22 Dec 2017, 2:43 pm
in pantie noob here, got a couple questions (go to post)
Napstablooky

Generally, you make it, the person buys it, and the buyer submits it. This allows them to apply the paintie art to a villager that has already leveled a career like warrior, or herbalist, or has a ID that they value.