PookaWitch's Recent Posts

8 Dec 2019, 3:11 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2019, 3:21 pm)
in Official Paintie Check Thread (go to post)
I have a few that I would like to check.

First off is this one....
https://photos.smugmug.com/Malixen/i-p58XDbH/0/e3efd499/O/Malixen-feral.png

She does have some basis (with some small changes) on a D&D red dragon, but, those dragons (unlike many of the other colours) have very typical draconic traits. If not, can you suggest ways to adjust her without changing too much?

And this girl.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Eilistraee-Folder/Eilistraee/i-NtgP6sm/0/915c63a4/O/ZenaFV.png
Would this be passable for a primordial shiftie?

Same with this one for a primordial shiftie.
(A note that this picture of mine has been taken and used online quite a bit so she may look familiar. >,< I'm the original artist.)
https://photos.smugmug.com/DD/Dragons/i-jzr3CvH/0/fd98dac0/O/DalinaFV.png
23 Jun 2017, 9:20 am
in Share the LOVE! Activity Thread (go to post)
I have a TON of sweet and kind people who I"m friends with. But I had to limit my love sharing to those who have been on Furvilla lately (ie, within the last couple of weeks) But you guys that I didn't post know who you are, and that I love you. <3

SweetIntoxikation ZOMG Toxi! You know how much I love you, right? You're so dear and kind, and the term 'sweet' in your username really suits you. You're always so thoughtful of everybody, very kind, generous and love to make others smile. You're the most kindhearted person I have ever met. You put up with my sour moods and always seem to cheer me up. You even like to listen about my characters which would drive most people up-the-wall. Hubby and I both adore you like crazy and I wish that I could just give you big, huge hugs through the screen. ^_^

melodys_angel MA, You're always there whenever somebody is feeling low to help them talk through their problems. We share very sensitive things and I love that I am able to talk about them with you and am happy to be there for you whenever things seem to get low for you. You are a considerate person who loves her friends and family and shows it frequently. We share a D&D geekdom and nearly speak our own lingo of D&D terms that throw some people for a loop. It's always wonderful to have another D&D geek friend. ^_^

Maighdean_Dubh Daww, you're a sweetie. I've known you for years and have watched as so many friendships have grown and evolved with you. You always seem to spread confetti, glitter and happiness wherever you go. Joy is spread around with you since you always have a congratulations or something cheerful and kind to say to people. All that you're a cowgirl, which is AWESOME! The happy, cheer-spreading, hummingbird, cowgirl!

Minkey55 Minkey, I've known you for many years now and you have always been around to put a smile on my face. You've been so helpful, playful and cheerful. I love the little roleplays you bring into the thread and the personality you give to your characters. It fills me with delight to see how happy my art has made you, and I really love the fur things that you draw and create. ^_^ You get people roleplaying and excited, filling the day with delight. It's always a joy whenever you show up in one of our threads since I know you'll do something to make me smile.

tierasa Rasa, you (and Retta, I"m not sure if she's on FV) are two people that make my day better. Both of you are supportive, creative, generous and enthusiastic. I love to hear about your travels and to read about how excited the two of you get whenever a trip is close or just ended. I'm honestly envious of your travel experiences. ^_^ Retta, you are such an amazing composer. I wish that I had an ounce of the musical talent you possess. But in a nutshell, I'm so happy that the two of you are around in our silly threads, you add a certain charm to them.

Ziraous I'm just getting to know you, but you seem to be a sweet and gentle person. It makes me so very happy to see how excited you were about your first sphinx, and nearly squee with joy whenever I noticed that you had obtained more art of her. I hope that I can get to know you better as the years go on. I'm happy that you're around.
19 Mar 2017, 12:31 pm
in Paintie Waiting Room (go to post)
I'm currently waiting on these two...

29855.png
29884.png
4 Mar 2017, 12:13 pm
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
Ooooh, cute and fluffy. Defiantly hug.
4 Mar 2017, 11:55 am
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
HUG!
I had to look at his profile. ^_^
16 Dec 2016, 1:34 pm
in What has mistletoe fairy given you??? (go to post)
O.O I got a freakin' skeleton catbat! OMG!