Oreloki's Recent Posts

28 May 2018, 6:43 pm
in the avatar above you is fighting you (go to post)
Let's see if it's flammable.

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png
27 May 2018, 2:56 pm
in Galactic Shifty has me like (go to post)
I've been waiting for something like this for so long. I don't care how much it costs. I'm ready. I need it.

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png
23 Apr 2018, 12:08 am
in Which species did you NOT choose for your sona? (go to post)
KitKatPurrpurr Same way you'd design any other fursona. I just incorporated what I like into a character.
That, of course, being glowy runic markings.
comm__oreloki_by_magicmooseofdoom-dasa8c

in509H9.png
17 Apr 2018, 11:55 am
in Oreloki's Paintie Commissions (go to post)
Pineapplefox Mhmm! No worries quite yet, though, since I take payment after I'm done and you've got two people ahead of you. I will go ahead and fill my last slot with your name, though. Feel free to PM me any specifics you might desire, like color palettes you like and certain species you might want.

in509H9.png
17 Apr 2018, 11:02 am
Pineapplefox I don't make shifty premades, but you can totally commission me for an artistic freedom piece!

in509H9.png
14 Apr 2018, 6:03 pm
MeloNeko Okidoki! PM me the details, please.

in509H9.png
14 Apr 2018, 11:41 am
Ghosteez Sure! PM me details, please.

in509H9.png
14 Apr 2018, 11:38 am (Edited 14 Apr 2018, 11:40 am)
Angeleina Gala Laz Sylvette xarazura Ghosteez RedlaSunShowers029 Pineapplefox pollyanna Joey-wyvern MeloNeko Kiro_the_Kyhrani
Hoookay, I am trying to work something out to make commissions easier to manage because I'm all over the place and haven't been very reliable. Thus, I've been revising my rules to avoid uncomfortable commissions and keep my workflow fast and dependable, despite my hectic lifestyle. In the meantime, I am tentatively opening up 3 slots, but under a few conditions.

-At this time, I am only accepting USD as payment.

-I will only be taking on Major base edits, Base Overhauls (both colored and uncolored) and Shifty From Scratch commissions.

-This will be your last opportunity to commission me at my current prices. After this run, I will be re-evaluating my pricing and I will likely raise it.

in509H9.png
13 Apr 2018, 1:02 pm
in Deliopod Grove [free raffle to kick off!] (go to post)
Thanks for letting me know! I'll get to work on my myo asap so you can get it on your masterlist.

in509H9.png
9 Apr 2018, 4:37 pm
in Pearvern (go to post)
pearvern_by_oreloki-dc8dhhb.png
Photoshop is dangerous

in509H9.png
7 Apr 2018, 11:21 am (Edited 7 Apr 2018, 11:25 am)
in Which species did you NOT choose for your sona? (go to post)
Just didn't want to go with something typical in the fandom. Some people get hella butthurt when you say 'wolves and foxes are so overdone' but hot damn there's a lot of wolves and foxes. It's almost impossible to get a unique character design with them anymore without going full on sparklewolf.

Eastern dragons? You don't see many of those. I spent a lot of my childhood playtime pretending I was Haku from Spirited Away. The physical feel of it just kinda stuck, and I've never clicked with anything else since. I guess I'll keep my furry danger noodle.

in509H9.png
7 Apr 2018, 11:18 am
in how even do you guys get so many food points? (go to post)
Pumpkin-Wings Cooks make food.

in509H9.png
7 Apr 2018, 11:10 am
in how even do you guys get so many food points? (go to post)
All active villagers set to cooks, most likely.

in509H9.png
28 Mar 2018, 11:31 am (Edited 28 Mar 2018, 11:46 am)
in Paintie Limbo; Show Them Off While We Wait! (go to post)
tenzuupdatedfullsize_by_oreloki-dc76jy1.
A good, pudgy boy.

in509H9.png
26 Mar 2018, 2:36 pm
in Whats Your Most Complex Paintie Edit? (go to post)
For all the crazy splices I've done, my most complicated paintie actually doesn't deviate from the original sillhouette much at all. He belongs here for one reason and one reason only.

All of those terribly tiny little mechanical details.
arvalion_by_oreloki-dbaks9t.png
You don't know hand cramps until you apply a metallic gradient to over 200 individual sections of cow madness.

in509H9.png
26 Mar 2018, 2:22 pm
in Free To Use Base Revamps (go to post)
Saved space for who knows what idk

in509H9.png
26 Mar 2018, 2:20 pm
in Free To Use Base Revamps (go to post)
I grabbed the ping list from my costume base thread. If you do not wish to be pinged for this thread, please let me know and I will remove you from the list.

I can't help but notice that a lot of the older costume bases are not up to par with Furvilla's current quality level. I've discovered that it isn't too horribly difficult to reverse the colored bases into grayscales that look much much nicer! While this might be impossible for certain bases (namely the galaxy costumes, which I will need to brainstorm on quite a bit), the majority of the crappy old bases are within the spectrum of repair. And so, without further ado, I give you the costume revamp thread.

I'll be releasing these in batches! No need to make requests. I plan to do as many as I can!

Here's an example of how the bases are edited by evening out the tones of the colored versions. You can see that a bit more work goes into them than, say, just grayscaling the colors and calling it good. I take the time to erase markings and get all areas of the base into the same range of value. That way your colors don't look wonky when you go to paint over them!
TE8QMjk.png

You can find all current revamps here!
Spiffy Google Drive Link

There is no need to credit me, but I'd be happy if you did!

Batch 1: Pirates
19oAt2h.png

Pinglist:
avaloniancat AllThingsBright Jashin325 Purin Sheason Sassibirb RoseBlood-Wolf Kikaru ChocoChip MeloNeko Oliver_Woolfe Koze joshine imaginary_number dowryyytos Florakoko quasars Media RedlaSunShowers029 Xenodragon11 dacia Eispiritu linlupin ragpoke crows-blade redblackpawprint CandyKacktus Trippy keekers Kyuraze CorruptedNinetails Soni DStrider WeAllCarrion Kaenisei Knights DrowntheFrowns Kiko Ferny slimydeer TheRareKitty SerenityStarla KeitheNinjaKitty PapayaCat razzamatazz TerrorThatFlaps xarazura lunalonewolf Seuphoria Kitsune_Galaxy LSTheNinjaKitten iceangelwolf Saeran LenoreCorvus Ghosteez Squirrel Apri-pop JukeboxxSheepters Arfy ManicWolf Hazardous-Axel Cringelord_the_3thr peachesnscream SunburstSenshi AzariaDragon maelifica Kiro_the_Kyhrani Ramorgi king-zoroark KitziCipherquinnPlz

in509H9.png
17 Mar 2018, 7:54 am
in Free To Use Costume Bases (go to post)
This will be the last costume base for a while, since I've done two in the span of just a few days. I'm gunna work on getting that revamp thread going for a while.

I'm such a sucker for manokits. Look at this mischievous little brat.
2SfT0TB.png
hatless version

avaloniancat AllThingsBright Jashin325 Purin Sheason Sassibirb RoseBlood-Wolf Kikaru ChocoChip MeloNeko Oliver_Woolfe Koze joshine imaginary_number dowryyytos Florakoko quasars Media RedlaSunShowers029 Xenodragon11 dacia Eispiritu linlupin ragpoke crows-blade redblackpawprint CandyKacktus Trippy keekers Kyuraze CorruptedNinetails Soni DStrider WeAllCarrion Kaenisei Knights DrowntheFrowns Kiko Ferny slimydeer TheRareKitty SerenityStarla KeitheNinjaKitty PapayaCat razzamatazz TerrorThatFlaps xarazura lunalonewolf @cookie4q Seuphoria Kitsune_Galaxy LSTheNinjaKitten iceangelwolf Saeran LenoreCorvus Ghosteez Squirrel Apri-pop JukeboxxSheepters Arfy ManicWolf Hazardous-Axel Cringelord_the_3thr peachesnscream SunburstSenshi AzariaDragon maelifica Kiro_the_Kyhrani Ramorgi king-zoroark KitziCipherquinnPlz

in509H9.png
16 Mar 2018, 10:55 am
in $5 sale! Nothing i won't draw (ping list only) (go to post)
ZombieCoffeeCup no worries. It wasn't too hard to make it transparent on my own.

in509H9.png
16 Mar 2018, 10:19 am (Edited 16 Mar 2018, 10:23 am)
in $5 sale! Nothing i won't draw (ping list only) (go to post)
ZombieCoffeeCup Thank you!!!

Do I have your permission to color it, by any chance?

in509H9.png
15 Mar 2018, 3:20 pm
Would anybody be interested in seeing a series of costume revamps? I was trying to update the quality on some of the pirate outfits to use for the pirate manokit splice, and found it was much easier to do than expected. It mostly involves erasing markings and evening out tones on the colored bases.

Here's an example! (And it's free to use, of course. What are we, savages?)
LYuYseU.png
And here you can kinda see what the difference is between these edits and just, say, de-saturating the colored base and calling it done.
TE8QMjk.png

I'd probably make a new thread for them to keep the first post from getting cluttered with revamps.

avaloniancat AllThingsBright Jashin325 Purin Sheason Sassibirb RoseBlood-Wolf Kikaru ChocoChip MeloNeko Oliver_Woolfe Koze joshine imaginary_number dowryyytos Florakoko quasars Media RedlaSunShowers029 Xenodragon11 dacia Eispiritu linlupin ragpoke crows-blade redblackpawprint CandyKacktus Trippy keekers Kyuraze CorruptedNinetails Soni DStrider WeAllCarrion Kaenisei Knights DrowntheFrowns Kiko Ferny slimydeer TheRareKitty SerenityStarla KeitheNinjaKitty PapayaCat razzamatazz TerrorThatFlaps xarazura lunalonewolf @cookie4q Seuphoria Kitsune_Galaxy LSTheNinjaKitten iceangelwolf Saeran LenoreCorvus Ghosteez Squirrel Apri-pop JukeboxxSheepters Arfy ManicWolf Hazardous-Axel Cringelord_the_3thr peachesnscream SunburstSenshi AzariaDragon

in509H9.png
15 Mar 2018, 1:34 pm
in Anyone play ARK? (go to post)
Pineapplefox I play on PC, and was able to play crash-free up until Abberations released. I have mods, but I still crash with them disabled. I also crash with Abberations uninstalled. And I crash with all graphics on low. And with BattleEye disabled. I've seriously tried everything. Sometimes it happens 3 minutes into the game. Other times, I'll play a whole day without any incident. The inconsistency is baffling.

in509H9.png
15 Mar 2018, 12:56 pm
in Anyone play ARK? (go to post)
Pineapplefox Unfortunately, I've tried that, among many other things. There doesn't appear to be a fix of any sort. I've gotten it down to the point where sometimes I can play for hours without a crash, and I guess that's good enough for me.

in509H9.png
14 Mar 2018, 2:45 pm
SunburstSenshi
I'd rather that not happen, actually. While I do enjoy filling in the gaps, in the end these are just spliced bases. When Kiwiggle makes the official ones, they will be unique and new. I would hate to take that from the site. These are fun to use in the meantime, though!

I should just put this in the head post, really. I hope my bases never become official. ^-^

in509H9.png
14 Mar 2018, 1:14 pm
Diam0ndUn1c0rn Interesting. Let's see if DA Stash works any better for you.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/acd3/th/pre/i/2018/073/3/4/royal_angel_dragon2_by_oreloki-dc5vmnv.png

in509H9.png