Akili_Li's Recent Posts

23 Jan 2017, 12:10 pm
in [Anon Fairy] Alright. Who did this. (go to post)
I'd like to thank the anonymous fairy who just gave me cocoa fairies <3 <3
I love them!
Thank you!
W294E006CS.png
23 Jan 2017, 11:39 am
in The daily reward thingy has blessED ME (go to post)
whats the daily reward thingy?

www.furvilla.com/dailies
If you log in at least once each server day you start a 'log in streak' and get rewards based on how many in a row; when you reach a reward level and redeem it that particular one starts over again.
W294E006CS.png
21 Jan 2017, 11:37 pm
in Where do I see my log-in streak? (go to post)
Thank you both! I've added that to my profile so I don't lose it again. :)
W294E006CS.png
20 Jan 2017, 11:45 pm
in Where do I see my log-in streak? (go to post)
When you didn't just get the log-in streak for the day with its handy link, how do you find it again?
W294E006CS.png
16 Jan 2017, 1:34 pm
in How do yall get so much money (go to post)
Herbalist.
I invested in the pots and the Mythic costume and then just... growing plants and selling them (mainly to the site, sometimes in the stalls).
If my explorers can't find enough seeds, I buy the cheaper ones from the stalls and grow those.
W294E006CS.png
16 Jan 2017, 1:33 pm
in Plushies Question (go to post)
Using a magic plushie overrides the old one. (I'm not sure how you'd equip two anyhow? I mean, each one is clearly its own look...)
W294E006CS.png
16 Jan 2017, 12:24 pm
in Blacksmith ? (Potency?) (go to post)
I've been trying to create a blacksmith character, and have been making lots of basic armor/wep.s to raise the skill.

There's something odd, I don't understand it.

Sometimes an item will have a little number in parentheses after the durability number, and the hovertext says it's the "potency".

What is potency, and how does it work, and what does it mean?
W294E006CS.png
12 Jan 2017, 11:58 pm
in [B] 400 FD @ 1:550 Rate (go to post)
"kay. You start the trade or we do, arts-waifu ?
W294E006CS.png
12 Jan 2017, 11:49 pm
in [B] 400 FD @ 1:550 Rate (go to post)
arts-waifu I can sell you 300 FD at that rate.
W294E006CS.png
11 Jan 2017, 8:08 pm
in Brown slow loris (all breeds left, taking offers) (go to post)
Jennifer , I didn't realize you still needed one. Should've checked your thread first, but I'm so used to you having everything I could possibly come up with.
>.<
I'll send her over to you and you do whatever you like, okay? You've helped out the whole site a whole bunch, so yep.
W294E006CS.png
11 Jan 2017, 6:57 pm
up
W294E006CS.png
11 Jan 2017, 5:15 am
back to first page, please!
W294E006CS.png
11 Jan 2017, 1:11 am
Terminus
I"m not too worried about getting chihuahuas, they've got more breeding charges and faster cool-down times, so that doesn't really appeal, sorry.

If you wanted a regular loris, though, I could swap with you when they next breed (assuming I get a regular one that time, of course)? If you're more interested in just getting hold of that species rather than a specific color variety...
W294E006CS.png
11 Jan 2017, 12:50 am
Terminus
you mean an uncommon-color one?

The Brown loris is the uncommon color of the loris.

Trading her (with all 25 breeds) for a single common-color other FD pet isn't something that appeals, but if you had an uncommon-color of one of the others that was extra (with all breeds) and wanted to trade for this one to fill out your collection that is something I might do!
W294E006CS.png
11 Jan 2017, 12:32 am (Edited 11 Jan 2017, 12:38 am)
You can see her on Boysenburrel: hopefully this link works

things I'm looking for:
FD
other FD emporium pets from December or January (common-colors, all breeds left)
costumes

I might just keep her, because it'll probably take me ages to breed another, but... may as well see if there's much interest, because there are probably people who want her more, and it might speed up my ability to get the rest of these FD limited pets.
Ones I'm missing: yellow corgis (don't have any), male gold fennec fox (have female), classic sugar gliders (don't have any), gray manatee (don't have any), pink piggie (don't have any), lion sphinx (don't have any), green fly trap (don't have any)

Edited to add: I've subscribed to this thread, so you need not ping.
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 9:59 pm
in Furvilla Logic Holes (go to post)
Xalix said:
Why do we have a villager cap? It's not like they don't get enough breaks...

We don't? You can have as many villagers as you want to build houses and pay for.

Logic hole:
Doing enough quests for Ix'kin Dawnseeker to level up your quests is actually a bad idea, because it makes things harder, with no increase to your rewards.
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 8:01 pm
in [S] Fluffy Costume Dragon [W] FD (go to post)
There actually aren't any costumes right now for Wickerbeasts, sadly. (I hope that changes in the future!)

Sorry I couldn't be more help.
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm
Induari there's a handy-dandy Costume Museum, here:
http://www.furvilla.com/museum/costumes
You can get to it from the Town Square, too.
It lets you choose a costume and a species, and rotate through to see what they all look like. Not all species have costume possibilities; it's mostly just Canine, Fox, Dragon, Cat, Horse, and Rabbit.
The Fluffy costume actually has a few other species options since that festival we had; I'm hoping that was a precedent and each time we'll have a few new options, but anyhow.... you can see all your Fairy Costume choices there.
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 7:40 pm
Ah, Induari , they've already sent Corey to me -but if you like, I can send you a Fairy Costume that you could put on any of your villagers, in exchange for the first offer you made? (300 FD) That way you'd still get a costumed villager. I'm sorry it's not a Furry costume, I don't have any of those.
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 7:06 pm
Yeah, I forgot that I needed to equip any houses from one village before I moved, lol. Now in Dragonmaw, so can't equip it, so it's extra.
:)

I'm not actually sure how villager trades work! Never tried it before. We can figure it out, though...
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 7:03 pm
Well, your choice. (It is a 250 durability Tiger Eye Peak house, just so you know you can use it)
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 6:59 pm
Well, I could at least match Induari's offer, because right now they're offering more. :)
W294E006CS.png
9 Jan 2017, 6:26 pm (Edited 9 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm)
I would send you 250 FD for Corey, and have an extra house ready, if you like.

forgot to ping. AlexH11152 see if it works on edits...
W294E006CS.png
5 Jan 2017, 2:48 pm
in [CLOSED] Villager giveaway (go to post)
Wait, wanderers lose descriptions?

Oh, dear, I've been sending out things that are WAY less cool than hoped. :(
W294E006CS.png
1 Jan 2017, 3:39 pm
in Furvilla Logic Holes (go to post)
I think the costume shops stock the things people need to learn how to make (and a couple of the items to make) costumes, though -it's just in limited amounts so if you have a lot of people in your village, they disappear.

That one makes sense to me.

The pet one? Not so much.
W294E006CS.png