Rainstorm's Recent Posts

26 Oct 2017, 5:44 pm
in [S/T] Pantie Villagers [W] FR (go to post)
Azzera
Well, really it depends on how much you're asking. Right now I have 450 gems, and a whole bunch of treasure, but I can always get more of either if you have a preference.
26 Oct 2017, 3:52 pm
Azzera
Unfortunately, I've never played FR very seriously, so I have next to nothing in the way of items. I can offer currency, though, and familiars, if you're interested in those.
19 Oct 2017, 10:10 pm
Azzera
Aw, I love Fera! What kind of price are you looking for for them?
24 Jul 2017, 2:58 pm
in Warrior event experience poll [New: Catchup ideas] (go to post)
Warrior(s) level: 19, 16, 5 (And I had another lvl 15, that I sold just the other day)
Most memorable experiences: Getting a Dark Orchid Kitsune from Saul and Caeo's Amulet from him.
Liked parts of events: The Kitsune are pretty.
Disliked/frusterating parts (if any): Fighting a ridiculous number of battles for pretty much nothing. I can't even touch the Alpha area, despite having a level 19, because levels mean nothing and I don't have millions of FC to spend on equipment.
What you would like to be improved: The crappy RNG for events like this. It's just ridiculous.
Other/misc feedback: The levelling of warriors needs to actually mean something, because otherwise, what's the freaking point?

My luck with RNG always sucks, so I'm pretty salty about events like this, if you can't tell. xD
23 Jul 2017, 2:19 pm
in Warrior Builds for New Event (go to post)
I'm doing pretty well in Dire, but I would appreciate some advice on how to improve my build so that it works for Alphas as well.
This is how it is currently:

Level 19

Weapons:
Feathered Dagger
Wand of Creeping Darkness
Silver Lance

Utility: Star Knife
Amulet: Frost Volley
Ring: Opal Ring
Armor: Light Serpent Scalemail
Shield: Silver-crested Heater Shield
22 Jul 2017, 8:08 pm
in Wickerkin Adoption Agency - HIATUS - NEW EVENT TBA (go to post)
Akamina-Etu
Ah, didn't see that. Darn. Oh well. Sending a trade for the other. xD
22 Jul 2017, 8:01 pm
Akamina-Etu
May I please get Galactica and Aqua Bloom?

Also, "I WANT A PRECIOUS ONE!".
22 Jul 2017, 5:50 pm
in Most Loved And Hated Event Wolves? (go to post)
I hate all of them. xD
I don't have good enough equipment to fight in Alpha, so I'm only in Dire and Lone, and so far, the only event thing I've gotten is a Dark Orchid Kitsune, like two minutes ago from Saul. So I like him a little better, but I'm still full of dislike for all the rest, because they haven't given me anything except a few crystals that aren't really useful. I want that event equipment, darn it! And more Kitsunes would be nice too.
So, yeah. :P
20 Jul 2017, 2:19 pm
in [H] FV [W] DV, FR, PFQ, CS, PH (go to post)
Hmm. Sadly, I don't think that I have enough stuff on FR or PFQ to even come close to that. But if I manage to scrounge up enough while you still have the totems, I'll be back. :)
20 Jul 2017, 1:55 pm
in [H] FV [W] DV, FR, PFQ, CS, PH (go to post)
Do you have a price in mind for the Worker Slot Totems?
19 Jul 2017, 1:57 pm
Ohh, I love the Whimsy! I'm going to need a lot of them. xD
17 Jul 2017, 5:09 pm
Ah, you're back and running again! And with new species. So excited~ <3
If I wasn't poor at the moment I would totally be snatching up a Seakindle and a WickLittle. And I'm absolutely going to have to get myself a SkelWickion. Time to start saving. xD
1 Jun 2017, 11:54 am
in Mimic attacks (go to post)
NoctisEternal
It is pretty weird that it's happened multiple times, but it must just be some interesting RNG bad luck.

Well, that's good to know. I won't give up on them entirely, then. ^_^
1 Jun 2017, 11:43 am
in Mimic attacks (go to post)
I haven't noticed this, and I'd be surprised if it were true, since Mimics are supposed to be totally random in all ways.

I would like to know if anyone has gotten better drops from them, though, as I only ever seem to get wooden weapons.
1 Jun 2017, 3:26 am
in All gone! (go to post)
I'd love a pair if there are any left! Thank you. <3
25 May 2017, 12:18 am
in Warrior Dailies today? (go to post)
I got a Silver Chest and Snake MP, so bleh to those, but good haul today otherwise. :)
24 May 2017, 4:45 pm
in [Sold] (go to post)
Ahhh, I would totally adopt her if I had the money. She's adorable.
23 May 2017, 4:49 pm
in [LF] Cool/Low ID Villagers (go to post)
Goji
I have #126726 and #111525, which I think are kind of neat. Any interest?
21 May 2017, 8:24 pm
in [Sold] (go to post)
Ro
Accepted. Thank you so much. <3
21 May 2017, 8:13 pm
in [Sold] (go to post)
Ro
It's the same as here: Rainstorm. :)
21 May 2017, 6:57 pm
in [Sold] (go to post)
Ro
Awesome, I'll set up a trade. ^_^
21 May 2017, 6:01 pm
in [Sold] (go to post)
Ro
Oh my gosh, I love Pip so much and I would love to purchase her, if possible. I can offer 3k FD, 300k FC, a Fluffy Costume, and a Rainbow Pet Rock, which I think should come close to 5k FD altogether, though I'm not entirely sure of what the Rainbow rocks are worth. If there is a gap in value, just let me know, and I'll find a way to up my offer. ^_^
21 May 2017, 3:56 pm
in So uh.... thats a thing (go to post)
I got a Gembound potion from the Jester event today, too. o_0
Is it a glitch, or is it intentional?
15 May 2017, 10:35 pm (Edited 15 May 2017, 10:36 pm)
in Plushie RNG hate anyone else? (go to post)
I've met the mare, the guy who wants to be mayor, the guy with bad eyesight, the queen bee, and the jester guy. The jester I've seen twice. So far, only the queen gave me a plush, and luckily it is a magical one. All the others were total busts.
15 May 2017, 6:22 am
in Pets from the daily warrior rewards?? (go to post)
-stares- I haven't gotten any pets at all. I didn't even know it could give you any. I just keep getting candycorns and elixirs.