Oregoncoast's Recent Posts

29 Jun 2020, 2:35 pm
in CLOSED (go to post)
<3 <3 <3 Thank you SO MUCH for the trade!!!! ^=^.
29 Jun 2020, 1:34 pm (Edited 29 Jun 2020, 1:45 pm)
in CLOSED (go to post)
I'm interested in your Cow as it has my hubby's birthday ^=^. I'm a little not good at making offers, but would 1mil FC be a good offer for them? If you would like more, please let me know. I've walked away many times, but keep being drawn back to them c=

.....editing as I've only just spotted they have a Fluffy costume as well, I can offer 1.5mil FC, but please let me know if this is/isn't the amount you're looking for.. As I said, I'm rather lousy at doing offers.
27 Jun 2020, 11:18 pm
in June new items thread (go to post)
@, @ ........ Oh emGEEEEEE!!!!! The horse, but also that adorable uniponypup! =O. And the cute lil gandalfy chook and cute batie in his lil suit! Love those other items (possible pets/plushe?!). Thank you SO much for posting the previews for us!!!! <3
26 Jun 2020, 10:48 am
in What is going on with animal husbandry?! (go to post)
You have my sympathies! I hate rng with the passion of a thousand suns. It's even more awful that you started with super rare and rares =(
26 Jun 2020, 10:47 am
in What is your daily streak at? (go to post)
304. I used to have an amazing streak and then something happened, I think it was when my internet died for 2 weeks =p. Devastating to lose the streak after so long. I didn't play for awhile, but eventually came back. The game itself became a lot more fun for me after they got rid of the illnesses <3 before then, it was depressing.
21 Jun 2020, 8:04 pm
Wooow, that Sheep though! =D all of them look pretty dazzling in their armour <3
21 Jun 2020, 1:58 pm (Edited 21 Jun 2020, 1:58 pm)
Adorable lil Cancer baboo ^=^. <3
20 Jun 2020, 5:07 pm
=O soooooooo pretty!!! 5846-armoured-deer-stone.png Super excited to see what the villagers and other artwork will be for the Old Foxbury event!
19 Jun 2020, 11:11 pm
in Olde Foxbury Festival? (go to post)
I'd wondered the same. I thought perhaps it was the tourneys that came and went, but I vaguely recall there was supposed to be an explorer thingy and proper event as well. I can't wait to see the artwork for it =)
14 Jun 2020, 6:28 am
in [B] FD [have] FC (go to post)
I'd like to buy 2,000FD for 2 mil FC. I wasn't sure where to put this?
14 Jun 2020, 6:19 am
in Magic Beloved Gembound Plush question (go to post)
c=. it's one of my favorite stars, I bet it makes a fun username. Thank you again for the help!
14 Jun 2020, 6:11 am (Edited 14 Jun 2020, 6:11 am)
=O oh! Thank you very much! I've never tried Questing.. This might be a perfect excuse to try c=

....also, I love your username Dogstar !
14 Jun 2020, 6:05 am
Where does the Magic Beloved Gembound Plush come from? Was it some event or something?
11 Jun 2020, 7:39 pm
in [s]angelic gembound villager [w]FD (go to post)
Toxicblue . Ohhh, yes, that's a bit different. Best wishes to you! I hope you get your FD offer! c=
10 Jun 2020, 9:08 am
in [s]angelic gembound villager [w]FD (go to post)
Toxicblue . I've never had a Gembound, so I'm intrigued. I can offer FC. Would that be 1,550,000FC? *just want to make sure I get it right...
7 Jun 2020, 12:58 pm (Edited 7 Jun 2020, 1:06 pm)
in free aerkit stud! (go to post)
I went ahead and used a Blue skies stud instead c=
6 Jun 2020, 3:16 pm
in O.M.Goodness! (go to post)
=O. holy moly that's a lotta amazing luck!!!!!! I splurged on 2 boxes and ended with 2 common males. Yours are glorious!! ^=^
1 Jun 2020, 7:12 am
in Ouch... worker coupon (go to post)
E . That makes sense! Thank you for the help c=
1 Jun 2020, 7:07 am
Dumb question.... how do I file a report?

E I didn't understand? I'm sure I have 20 workers set. The problem was I didn't realize there was an upper limit. My worker coupon has poofed irregardless, but I think I understand now what you're saying, that I might have 19 of my very own workers as we can sometimes have one from the village winning the Feast.
1 Jun 2020, 7:03 am
Rotsuoy . Thanks for the suggestion to send the report! I honestly had no idea there was some upper limit.
1 Jun 2020, 6:50 am
I just got my worker coupon, opened it and went to set my new villager, only "You can only have 20 Workers at a time. " Ouch. I didn't realize, so Poof! there goes my coupon.
31 May 2020, 9:16 pm (Edited 31 May 2020, 9:16 pm)
So awesome to see other 'lotyl lovers on here ^=^ I've owned 9 of them <3 <3 <3 all gone to swim in that great Pond beyond the rainbow, but I adored each one. These are utterly adorable! I may actually splurge for them =).

Awwhh yis! Hurrahh for Wafflecones! Wafflecone Walruses.... my June will be sweet indeed!
29 May 2020, 11:30 pm (Edited 31 May 2020, 3:16 pm)
in Lion form ring question ~ answered (go to post)
So I'm trying for the items to make my firstever Blessed Lion Warrior costume. I've got all the pieces other than the Lion Form Ring. I've got a sinking feeling it's the buffalo who keeps knocking out my warriors with one turn. Does the ring come from defeating him, or is it one of the others? Or are they completely random?

This is the one I'm trying for:
3300-lion-form-ring.png

I just had one of these drop from Hail, so apparently it's random (thankfully!).
28 May 2020, 5:47 pm
in Keepsake/Outfit Buff Guide (go to post)
Thank you so much for this guide! It was a real help today c=
27 May 2020, 10:47 am (Edited 27 May 2020, 12:09 pm)
in How do I swap Herbalist Pots? (go to post)
Switchi . Thank you! I've been able to add pots, but some of my originals were lesser ones, like 76/76.. I'd like to swap it for say 150 so I'm not constantly repairing the pots =p

Vesker that's a good idea. I was rotating my two construction workers the other night in order to repair mine. It's a little tedious, but all part of the game.

It'd be nice to have the House Durability potion work for any structure.

..editing to say it worked briliantly! The remove button appeared once I'd harvested the plant. Thanks so much for the help!