Astraeus's Recent Posts

17 Sep 2019, 8:48 am (Edited 17 Sep 2019, 8:49 am)
in Selling everything! [W] FR Gems/T/Items/Art etc (go to post)
Double posted on accident.
Transman|23|Gamer|Artist|Nerd with snakes|Lives with an Owl person|Likes animals|Suffers with Anixety among other things|Minnesota(The cold is coming.)|Please ping me or I will not see it

Beta Tester~
17 Sep 2019, 8:48 am
Kazil_Ryuu

I am not sure what I am looking for to be honest. I know I am mostly on Flight rising anymore so I would prefer currency over there if anything.
Transman|23|Gamer|Artist|Nerd with snakes|Lives with an Owl person|Likes animals|Suffers with Anixety among other things|Minnesota(The cold is coming.)|Please ping me or I will not see it

Beta Tester~
17 Sep 2019, 12:38 am
I feel bad as I am never on here, but I am selling all my villagers including my four digit which is under 500. I have no idea how to ping my own villagers.

I am also selling all of my pets, and stuff; mainly want things for Flightrising so Currency for that site and or Artwork etc! Please be okay drawing humanoids if so <3 Would very much so prefer gems etc tho as well. Idk Help, I'm not sure on prices.

Toybox:
http://www.furvilla.com/toybox/636

My Stall:
http://www.furvilla.com/stall/636 - I have other items but yeah.

My Pets??
http://www.furvilla.com/menagerie/636

Beta Tester~
19 Oct 2017, 9:00 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
My current thought is... Why am I not on here more rip.

Beta Tester~
21 Jan 2017, 11:53 pm
in [B]Adopts etc [Have: FR Gems/Treasure] (go to post)
~

Beta Tester~
21 Jan 2017, 1:45 pm (Edited 21 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm)
in [B]Adopts etc [Have: FR Gems/Treasure] (go to post)
I am not actually sure where to post this??? I mean they are pieces of art sort of I suppose? I don't really know, I have a lot of treasure and gems on Flightrising that I'd like to use to either get some art, some characters or something with. I'm not too picky about what sort of things..

I do like sci-fi a lot and really interesting looking designs.

Including closed species and the like, so just uh, hit me up? Feel free to move this if this is not where this thread is supposed to go. I am tired haha. I also have things for trade if that interests you. (Mainly Anthros and ferals etc.)

Beta Tester~
23 Dec 2016, 2:45 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
people are so picky about trading adopts and stuff, i have had way too many sorta.. just almost go through with it and then not. What is going on with toyhou.se anymore omg. -literally the thought I just had-

Beta Tester~