Hancets's Recent Posts

11 Mar 2017, 11:34 am
in Anybody interested in a fursuit WIP? (go to post)
Thank you all so much for the compliments! ; O ;

MeloNeko

Eeep, thank you! I'm quite happy with them. :D Hoping the eyes for my next suit are even better~!

multifandomed25

... I'm actually tempted to name him that like
'ah yes here's assistant, dudebro, he models all my fursuit heads'
beautiful.

Casper_Ringtail

Do you think I should make hooves or hoof-fingers? I could easily sculpt two large hooves out of foam, for instance, for the hands.. Squishy hooves might be cute. Or I could try to make hoof-fingers. Goodness help, I've never made gloves before.. ; w ;
Let us not grow weary of doing good.
tumblr_nuy1i6uLGo1uoohs3o1_400.gif
10 Mar 2017, 2:29 pm
in Aaah it's my birthday <3 (go to post)
Heyy, happy birthday! I hope it's simply splendid. :D

giphy.gif
10 Mar 2017, 11:30 am
in Have you ever been on vacation? (go to post)
Yep, I have! ; u ; A couple of times, anyway.

I've taken little trips more recently (flying down to Florida for events/week-long trips, and driving to conventions), but family -vacations- were all taken when I was much younger.. We went to the beach a few times, as we used to live in Florida. I do remember going to Sanibel Island - beautiful, wonderful beach, I highly recommend it.

Another time, my dad's work "gave" us a trip to Disney. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and went to all the Disney parks. I was little, so it was a blast to do all the kiddy stuff. But unfortunately we ended up having to pay for that trip later, so my parents don't have as good of memories of it as I do.. @ w @;

But I haven't been on a real vacation in... Er, years. Probably a decade, maybe more. We just haven't had the money to go, and life's been too chaotic otherwise. We have been talking about vacations though, now that things are looking up again - we want to go back to Sanibel, and I'd very much like to see the new Star Wars park once it's all complete. And my parents want me to see a Cirque Du Soleil show, which I'd definitely be up for! Maybe one day, we'll go. c:
9 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm
in Give the user above an Ice-cream flavor! (go to post)
Strawberry Cheesecake. e u e

Also Wolfle .. What's your forum signature gif from? It's.. So enthralling. I must know what it's from.
9 Mar 2017, 3:29 pm
in Is this in your bedroom? (go to post)
Yes I do. He's currently trying to block my view of the screen. - u -

Do you have a reptile in your room?
9 Mar 2017, 9:34 am (Edited 9 Mar 2017, 9:34 am)
in sona (´_`) (go to post)
Maybe your sona is a shapeshifter and can shift between multiple amphibian/reptile-esque forms?

Also your art and your sona are both adorable and it always makes me really happy to see you around the forums. ; www ;
8 Mar 2017, 9:56 am (Edited 8 Mar 2017, 9:57 am)
in (temporarily closed- need to catch up!) (go to post)
I also already have a fursona but I love quizzes and such, and it might be fun to make another 'sona.. Or just a character based off of what I get, if you choose to examine mine. .u. Thank you!

Introvert or extrovert: Introverted, although at large events (such as conventions or movie premieres) I'm definitely more extroverted and love being around people. I also enjoy proximity with people; if I'm alone all the time I get "emotionally recharged" but I also feel lonely. I need my alone time and my people time.

Socially Flexible, Selective, or Nonsocial: Probably more selective in long-term relationships, but I'll give just about anybody a chance.

Assertive or Conflict-Avoidant: DEFINITELY avoidant unless I know for a fact I'm right/the conflict has to do with something or someone I care about being hurt.

Habitual, Flexible, and/or Adaptable: Habitual yet adaptable and willing to change if that's the better way of doing things.

Close-Bonding or Loose-Bonding: Close-bonding.

Expressive or Private: Mostly private. I'm expressive around those I trust.

Work Ethic? (hardworking, focused, procrastinator, etc.): Hardworking and focused! I'm notorious for working -too- hard.

Low- or High-Energy?: I'm not sure I know the difference here. s:

Tolerant/Nonjudgmental or Not: Definitely tolerant and non-judgmental.

Cooperative (ex. group projects) or Not: Cooperative, yes. Though I usually function best as the leader, because nobody else manages groups efficiently enough for my liking. |D

Competitive and/or Ambitious, or Not: Yes, I am competitive and ambitious.

Specialized or more of a jack-of-all-trades: Specialized. IE, I'm quite good at art, but I can't play a note of music. :PP

Confident or not: I'm usually confident nowadays. But I'm still learning to be confident, and I don't flaunt it about.

Anxious or not: Yeah, I can be pretty anxious. I'm getting better though.

Hardy/Persevering or not: In terms of emotions; I'm hardy, but sensitive. I can get through it but it'll still hurt me.

Any preferred types of animal?: All I ask for is an herbivore - I can't eat meat or anything like that so it'd be kind of silly for me to be a carnivore. ; 3 ; Also I just really like herbivores.
7 Mar 2017, 6:44 pm
lunalonewolf
Rotsuoy
Steampunk_Llama
McReyes
Hawkfeather
BeakyBirds
JoySenpai
Rayray408
irl-spinachcan
WolfieSoftPaws
floof
7 Mar 2017, 6:43 pm
..And then I glued and pinned the ear in place - putting the pins in rainbow order, of course. :'D

IMG_0617_zpsgvvedoeq.jpg

IMG_0618_zpssoawjljf.jpg
7 Mar 2017, 6:42 pm
Did some adjusting of his ears and such, and eventually got the other ear where I want it.

IMG_0615_zpsz5uvh27n.jpg

IMG_0616_zpsvoql2vyj.jpg
7 Mar 2017, 6:40 pm
AHHHH It's so cute!! Even without fur, the eyes and now the ears I can't it's too cute

Awhh, thank you! He is very cute. .3. I can't wait to fur him!
7 Mar 2017, 10:11 am
in does anyone here play star stable (go to post)
I tried, but my computer won't run it.

I do know at least one other furry who plays it though, so I'm sure there's more people on here who are active on there too! c:
6 Mar 2017, 12:46 am
Steampunk_Llama Thank you! ;u; I'm quite proud of him!
5 Mar 2017, 11:46 pm
Also sorry for bad lighting; I had to choose between plugging in the hot glue gun or the overhead light so.. Naturally, the hot glue gun won. :'D
5 Mar 2017, 11:43 pm
lunalonewolf
Rotsuoy
Steampunk_Llama
McReyes
Hawkfeather
BeakyBirds
JoySenpai
Rayray408
irl-spinachcan
WolfieSoftPaws
floof

. ww .
5 Mar 2017, 11:39 pm
WHOOOO MY PHONE FINALLY LET ME UPLOAD PICTURES TO MY COMPUTER. :'D

First I fixed Charley's ears, pinning them properly in place. I also took off some foam I had on his muzzle; decided I wanted a different silhouette for it.

IMG_0602_zps8orwpprp.jpg

IMG_0603_zps2iv20qvi.jpg

Next, I glued on one of his ears! Had to do them one at a time because it takes so many pins - I want to be extra sure the ears will stay on for all the wear and tear of conventions/meets/everyday use. c:

IMG_0604_zpskbrekioe.jpg

IMG_0606_zpsjp13isgi.jpg
5 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm
Thank you all for your lovely comments, by the way! ; w ; I've added everyone (who requested to be added) to the ping list.

And..

WolfieSoftPaws I'm not sure what I'll be selling him for; might to a PC or investigate other premade prices first - but I'd absolutely be willing to give you first dibs on him, if you'd like! c:

Momier Oh gosh, I don't know if I'm qualified to make a tutorial yet; this is only my second suit. :'D Maybe I can make a tutorial of sorts over the summer! ^^;
5 Mar 2017, 3:27 pm
Okay guys, I finally got the inspiration to pick back up on Charley today - I'm working on him now, so there should be some updates to this thread soon! <3
5 Mar 2017, 1:19 pm
in Things you never thought you'd say (go to post)
"what shade of green gets you the hottest"
4 Mar 2017, 7:52 pm (Edited 4 Mar 2017, 7:53 pm)
in Post an Artist problem. (go to post)
OH ALSO.

Showing someone a -single drawing- in your sketchbook, but then they just. Start flipping through it.

?img=proxy&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn0.dailydo

Excuse you I was trying to show you one single page not all of them.
4 Mar 2017, 3:57 pm
in Post an Artist problem. (go to post)
Working all week, looking forward to the weekend when you can finally sit down and draw all the beautiful ideas in your head - then it's Saturday and you have no ideas. And no motivation. Just a lot of tears.

The struggle of making smooth lineart. Especially when using free software (I'm cheap .ww.) that doesn't steady your strokes very well so everything is SHAKY.

Halfway through a drawing, you lose motivation and eventually abandon it. This is why I have so many incomplete sketches. So, so many.
3 Mar 2017, 5:06 pm
in do you have special text emojis (go to post)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But in all seriousness, I use .//w//. and variations thereof sometimes.
3 Mar 2017, 2:31 pm
in (Insert a title) (go to post)
I don't see any reason why the game would go "haywire", but regardless of that, I enjoy Furvilla very much!
26 Feb 2017, 4:38 pm
in I have a tail now aaa!! (go to post)
Your tail's super pretty! I like the colors together; orange and brown remind me of Autumn. <3 Did you buy it because of its resemblance to your main villager or another reason? c:

But gah, tails are the best. They're really one of my favorite furry accessories; quite easy to wear and they don't feel too cutesy (I'm not a very cutesy kind of person, and have always felt like ears wouldn't fit my personality ; w ; Fine for others, just not for me!).
19 Feb 2017, 9:24 pm
in Q AND A (go to post)
Assuming you're a furry:

What's your favorite furry-related memory?

If you have one, when did you create your fursona? If not, what species do you think it'd be?

And if not:

Are you interested in conventions? If so, which ones would you like to attend?

Where are you from (if you're not uncomfortable with talking about yourself like that)?

Are there any "unpopular" foods you enjoy?

(and since I saw you enjoy anime) Top 3 favorite anime?

Hope these help. c: