Donburi's Recent Posts

5 Mar 2019, 11:21 pm
in Designing an eldritch fursona! (go to post)
hey sure, go ahead! sounds good with me

and sure, i'd love to draw them! i'm sure they'll turn out really cool :D

I've been away from fv for a while, so if you think I forgot something please let me know!
5 Mar 2019, 11:18 pm
in Searching for these users! (go to post)
hey nice to see you again! i'm still donburi, never changed it
if you're still interested in doing the art, i'm fine with whoever interests you the most in my villagers or my toyhouse! of course it's been a long time so i really don't mind if you'd rather not do it, seems like you're already pretty busy :o

I've been away from fv for a while, so if you think I forgot something please let me know!
5 Mar 2019, 10:19 pm
in Furvilla's Face Off (Started (go to post)
aw man, i've been working on an entry now that i'm less busy, but it seems like i won't be able to finish it until tomorrow, lol

i'll still work on it for fun but seems like i'll miss the deadline this time :p
still a fun thing to be part of though! good luck to all the other entries :D

4 Mar 2019, 4:28 pm
yo sorry for the wait, but i finally had time to work on some assorted design ideas! just a warning, these are all super messy and simple and they really feel more like parts of ideas than full concepts. this batch was just to experiment whether i could whip up a big chunk of designs at once i guess? i might do another batch soon which will be a lot cleaner and more organized, but this is what i have for now. (started to line a few of them as you can see, but decided it was more efficient to just sketch em out instead. ) if any specific traits interest you i could try combining them into something a bit more coherent and detailed? it's ok if they don't though- like i said this was just an experiment :p

16 Feb 2019, 12:40 am (Edited 16 Feb 2019, 12:40 am)
in [waitlist] chibi RPG profile adopts/YCH (go to post)
oh wow, both super cool characters! i don't mind the wait at all, i've been pretty busy with life myself lately so i totally understand :p

this was pretty hard to decide because both designs are really awesome in their own ways, but i think i'll go with the bottom one! super cool design and abilities :o

16 Feb 2019, 12:37 am
in ✧ Design Contest [WINNERS announced!] (go to post)
yo i thought this was a cool idea so i tried something real quick....some sort of doberman/lizard guy? experimented with 3 different color schemes here

tattoos are a snake skeleton, a wolf/dog breathing fire or something, and a wave

might do a few more ideas later if there's time! this first one was mostly experimentation lol

5 Feb 2019, 10:06 pm
Ooh I see! I might sketch up a few quick ideas tomorrow or sometime this week (or just describe them if you prefer), if it helps you figure out any specific design elements you'd want to use. This project is really inspiring me :D

So you're only looking for ideas for the combined form currently? I'd be happy to help with either the combined form or the full eldritch design, I just didn't want to misunderstand your post :p

5 Feb 2019, 9:38 pm
Ooh nice pick! I can't wait to see more of the details you come up with.

Are you looking for ideas for the eldritch design yet, or are you waiting to complete the idea for the normal animal first? I can imagine a lot of ways the length/body shape of a marten could be used for a super spooky beast :o

4 Feb 2019, 8:58 pm (Edited 4 Feb 2019, 8:59 pm)
hey cool additions! I'm thinking that a good species for the normal animal would be something that lives close to the ocean/water, but not specifically in the water, if that makes sense.
I think that would work because an animal that already lives in the ocean (like a fish/whale/etc) might be used to the ocean and therefore be less interested in it, but an animal that lives near the ocean might have more of an interest because they don't necessarily know everything about the ocean yet, making them more curious to study it! sorry if my logic makes no sense, it's just a thought i had :p

I think some good species for this would be some sort of seabird (seagull, puffin, pelican, etc.) or something a bit more unique like a crab or or possibly a seal?

edit: oh yeah i forgot to mention, definitely interested in being pinged for any changes you make!

2 Feb 2019, 7:48 pm
Sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to see what new information you'll add :D

2 Feb 2019, 12:26 am (Edited 2 Feb 2019, 12:32 am)
This sounds like a really interesting idea! I absolutely love eldritch horror type designs and I'd be super interested in helping with the art! I'd be fine with drawing pretty much whatever level of gore/body works for the design (though I totally understand if my stuff isn't quite what you're looking for)!

As for the species, not really sure if you're specifically looking for mammals/vertebrates/something like that or if you're open to literally any animal? But some species I think would be cool are the tamandua, ibex, rosy maple moth, Egyptian vulture, bush viper, sifaka, or thresher shark!

edit: also could i be on the pinglist? :D

1 Feb 2019, 2:50 pm
in ★ Design a Character | usd/fd [done] (go to post)
Creep thanks so much, glad you enjoy!
Congratulations to AlphaLeo000 as well, such a cool design :o

31 Jan 2019, 10:01 pm
in ★ Design a Character | usd/fd [done] (go to post)
heyo, this ended up being super last minute lol but i really liked your ocean/sea prompt so i tried something out!

my original idea for this design was that it was a deer who drowned, or at least died in some sort of ocean related way, and later became some sort of coral spirit, which is why the body is partially made of water and there's coral growing out of the body/antlers. of course that doesn't have to be the backstory, it's just the explanation for the weird design choices lol

31 Jan 2019, 7:08 pm
in [closed for now] (go to post)
RGDlightteam hey sounds great! i'll pm you with more details in a bit :D

31 Jan 2019, 5:23 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2019, 7:09 pm)
in [closed for now] (go to post)
I don't really like the way I wrote this thread at first so I'll probably rework it a little before reopening, sorry for the inconvenience :p

29 Jan 2019, 1:16 pm
in ☆Stardust Monsters☆ {prize pg 11} (go to post)
Ooh this is a cool feature!
This may be an odd question, but can other things change about goo pets besides colors? I see that the Goobab is in Goobun form, so does that mean there are other forms? :o

29 Jan 2019, 11:37 am
in song designs [CLOSED TO NEW REQUESTS] (go to post)
goatsauce yo are you actually still doing these? i notice people are posting on the thread again but it seems like you haven't actually used this thread since 2017, so i wouldn't want to ask about something you're not doing anymore :p

i really like this idea though!

29 Jan 2019, 12:01 am
Wow nice! That does sound super exciting :D

As for the charms, this is an interesting variety! I think I'll choose the Ancient Pendant, Moss-Covered Pebble, Spear, Tiny Robot, and Bell Jar?

28 Jan 2019, 10:25 pm
in ★ Jade's Art Shop ★ (Painties, Chibis, & More) (go to post)
Hey just curious, are you still doing sticker styled commissions? I see they're gone from the main post, so I was wondering if it was because you were still making examples for them or if you just weren't doing them anymore. Either way I'll probably order something else from here soon :D

28 Jan 2019, 9:46 pm
Hmm, those both sound like super cool color schemes, it's really hard to decide! However I think I'll stick to Castle in the Sky for now, can't go wrong with seafoam :D

(and thanks so much!! glad you like him, norbiester did a fantastic job on his paintie!)

28 Jan 2019, 9:07 pm
Oh wow, this is new!
Hmm, all of these words certainly sound interesting but I think "Castle in the Sky" grabs me the most!

28 Jan 2019, 8:02 pm
Awesome, and yeah I'm fine with that method of payment!
Can't think of a number so I think I'll spin again :D

28 Jan 2019, 8:08 am
hey thanks for the full size pic, super cute!

Sorry if I misinterpreted this, but you said you're still doing blind boxes for fc/fd? If you are, I'd absolutely love to order another one, but if not that's totally ok :D

27 Jan 2019, 10:32 am
in experimental pencil tool adopts (fd/fc) (go to post)
SpaceWendigo WaffleRocket 4 peachesnscream That all sounds good!! I've held your adopts, you can send payment whenever you'd like :D

26 Jan 2019, 11:30 pm
in experimental pencil tool adopts (fd/fc) (go to post)
PriestGuts Added!
sae Krepta Ornstein darzie yep of course! i've put all your adopts on hold, you can pay whenever you'd like and i'll send them right over!