ScarletNekolita's Recent Posts

13 Jun 2019, 7:43 pm
in What's your aesthetic? (go to post)
I adore both lovecore/Valentine's day or sickly pink aesthetics, yet also adore light body horror or yami kawaii/menhera/guro art ♥
"Teach a child to read and you give them the key to life" <3
♥ 23 ♥ She/Her/Babe ♥ Latina ♥ Capricorn ♥ "Artist"? ♥ Pan ♥Bookworm ♥ Chatty ♥ Petty ♥ Plushie Obsessed ♥

♥ My toyhouse is ScarletNekolita ♥
9 Apr 2019, 10:36 am
in Chibi ObjectHead Premades [CLEAROUT] (go to post)
Me again!! I would love to purchase sugar addiction if she's still available?
♥ 23 ♥ She/Her/Babe ♥ Latina ♥ Capricorn ♥ "Artist"? ♥ Pan ♥Bookworm ♥ Chatty ♥ Petty ♥ Plushie Obsessed ♥

21 Mar 2019, 9:33 pm
in Fursona?? (go to post)
It's totally okay to start out with a common critter!! My fursona started out as a regular plain old wolf when I first made her, and as I grew and changed so did she! Granted, she's now a certain species of canine (maned wolf whoop whoop!) but what really matters is that I adore her ♥

I'm sure your fursona is gonna be great!

21 Mar 2019, 1:56 pm
in Send a Morphing Potion to the Person Above You (go to post)
Ooh this seems fun!! Sending! ♥

19 Mar 2019, 9:56 pm
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
the glorious TV accepts the beast's proposal and also wishes to marry!

19 Mar 2019, 9:53 pm
in Hug, kiss, marry, or kill the villager above you? (go to post)
I'd hug! With all those arms why would I NOT hug?

19 Mar 2019, 6:53 pm
in Give the user above an Ice-cream flavor! (go to post)
Peppermint! ♥

19 Mar 2019, 6:52 pm
in Selling chibi painties (go to post)
such a cute style!! Helpful boop! ♥

19 Mar 2019, 5:24 pm
ooh the cow babies are so cute!! Mind if I get added to the pinglist for future additions? I may be getting addicted to these lil weirdos! ♥

19 Mar 2019, 4:58 pm
in Work Woes (customers from hell and MORE) (go to post)
So I work at a theme park (only hint, my boss is a mouse) and although I LOVE my job some of the parents are a bit too entitled... My job is a weird one in that I work at a variety of shops throughout the park, about eight in total, mostly as a regular cashier or stocker. I can't even begin to count the amount of times a parent has tried to leave their kid at the little baby care shop we have. I am not a babysitter, ma'am, all I do is sell you what you need, give you directions to the rides if you need them, and maybe I'll let you relax in the kiddie room. The only times a child has stayed in baby care is if they are lost. Again, I am not your babysitter, and if you wanted to have fun in the park on your own without your little ones, you should've planned beforehand.

Have a magical day~♥

Also it is super hard to try and keep a super cheery disposition all day when I have to deal with so many entitled people that think they're SO COOL cause they pay hundreds extra for a plastic yellow card that lets them in multiple times a year. Big whoop. You aren't my manager.

19 Mar 2019, 4:47 pm
in Art comms to see my sisters!! [ON HOLD] (go to post)
foxryk said:
ScarletNekolita aaa if its a bust then id say it needs two separate 'loops' to make it smooth (so two differently animated laughs to then loop over and over?) and I could probably do that for $32 for the looping gif or $40 for pixel (since theyre a lot smaller i sometimes struggle to get it right and i can't rotate bits of frames to understand the arc like i normally would ack,,) but if you wanted just the one 'loop' then itd be half the price!

estimating each 'loop' to be 4 frames (4 x 8 = 32 or 4 x 8 = 16), which is probably not enough but you wont have to pay extra if i add any more to it since the price is already determined aaa,, if i end up not using as many frames as i thought (which is unlikely since i try to lowball the guess!) then ill refund the extra!! once its finished ill send a screenshot of all the individually drawn frames so you can see how many it took, copy and pasted or exactly traced frames dont count in the price ;w;

edit // the price for the pixel is going up by frame too since the majority of the character will have to move, not just one layer for an eyelid or a few feet moved a pixel or so!! sorry if thats not ok h

That's alright, thanks for explaining it to me! Since I know how frustrating pixels can be, I'll go ahead and get the looping drawn gif uvu When would you like me to send to your paypal?

19 Mar 2019, 1:33 pm (Edited 19 Mar 2019, 1:35 pm)
I'm back!!! And I got a better ref! I was curious how much it would be to get one of those pixel dolls of a character possibly laughing in a sinister way?

This is the character in case you need to see if she's complex or not:

Click! ♥

Edit: Or a looping gif, whichever is easier for you dear ♥

18 Mar 2019, 10:09 pm
in Describe your fursona in a Vine (go to post)
Scarlet (my red lady/fursona):

Infatuam (current active):

18 Mar 2019, 9:36 pm
in Defend yourself with the object to the left (go to post)
Defend with the power of KNOWLEDGE!! (my notebook for university lmao)

Attack with my cup of tea thats probably cold right now!!!

16 Mar 2019, 7:12 pm
foxryk said:
ScarletNekolita aa thanks a bunch!! ill add you to the little list thing if you want :0c

Oh, please do! Once I make a more accurate ref sheet I will definitely come back!

16 Mar 2019, 7:02 pm
hi there!! all this art looks super good and I would love to get a piece, i just gotta get a better ref but I'm definitely coming back!!!

15 Mar 2019, 10:36 pm
ScarletNekolita
Giddy CRT is still avaliable!

Ahhhh exciting!! Sending FD now! ♥

15 Mar 2019, 9:24 pm
*slams fist on table* Giddy CRT is a babe and I went out to get a sticker just to get them!! Are they still available?

15 Mar 2019, 5:37 pm
in Leaving ♡ (go to post)
Aw it's always sad to see somebody go but I'm glad your time here was enjoyable ;v;

11 Mar 2019, 2:52 pm
in Anonymous Fairies (go to post)
Oof I haven't been on Furvilla in so long and theres so many new things but I'm so happy that the fairies are still flitting about ;v;

6 Jan 2018, 10:54 pm
in Commission horror stories!! (Vent Space) (go to post)
Shout out to all the "lovely" folks who see that I am accepting slots for my WAIT list, can SEE how many orders I have before theirs yet ask for me to send them their stuff immediately after placing an order. Of course, your Highness, right away, let me just ignore the others who have waited ever so patiently~ ❤

25 Dec 2017, 2:49 pm
in People ive gotten art from (go to post)
Manitka Oh! This sounds lovely!! If its not too much trouble, may I see it once you're done? Oh, and yes you have my permission, dear :3

17 Dec 2017, 8:44 am
in Um... Thanks, fairy? (go to post)
...not sure how I feel about that...

17 Dec 2017, 8:44 am
...not sure how I feel about that...

17 Dec 2017, 8:43 am
screenshot_2017_12_17_09_40_20_by_scarle