N0b0dy's Recent Posts

9 Dec 2016, 5:30 pm
in ●free giveaway● winners posted!! (go to post)
User Name: Nobody
User ID No: 71662

Prize Preferences: Beast Costume or Fairy Costume

Greetings! I used to want to grow up to be an artist, but now that I am one I want to grow up to be a hermit. My life goals include: becoming a Canadian citizen, visiting The Burren of Ireland, learning to play the violin, driving my own motorcycle, riding a zebra or a moose, and publishing my work commercially. I mostly draw pretty girls and fuzzy monsters. I'm not a furry, but I've been looking forward to furvilla for a very long time, and I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to get into the beta. I love the animal art, and I value that this is a place of acceptance for those in the LGBTQIAPD spectrum. I love bloody, dark, creepy things and shiny, bubbly, fluffy, cute things. It was very difficult for me to choose between Quetzal Palace and Dragon Manor. I might end up switching, but for now I am enjoying all the adorable villagers among the clouds. My current ingame goal is to get three digit villagers and give them painties that I plan to draw! YAY!
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
9 Dec 2016, 4:17 pm
in CLOSED (go to post)
I would like to be entered as well, please. n_n
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
9 Dec 2016, 4:05 pm
in LGBTQ+ Friendly Community! (Hiring Mods) (go to post)
Username: Artist
Sex: ⚨ Transitioning
Sexuality: Polypansexual
Romance: Demiromantic
Pronouns: He/She/They
9 Dec 2016, 2:04 pm
in OFFICIAL FURVILLA HOLIDAY PARTY THREAD! [Closed] (go to post)
PRESENTS!?

Furcash: Yes, because currency can be used to trade for wants.
Furdollar: Yes, because eventually I'd like to save up for a vista.
Seeds: Yes. I want to have an Herbalist. No idea what to grow!
Plants: Yes. I want to have an Alchemist. They're for that, right?
Pets: Yes. One can never have too many pets! They're so cute!
Limited Potion: Yes! My special fursona villager will be a shifty!
Morphing Potion: Yes. I want a corvid, and probably a fox, too?
Costume: No. I don't think I would have a use for any costume.
Weapon: Not for me, but I want to get weapons for my partner.
Crafting Items: I have no idea! I just joined, so I'm a bit clueless.
Villager: Yes! Any 3-4 digit! I'm a bit obsessed with ID numbers.
Paintie: No. They're superb, but I'll be drawing me own hearties.
Art: Sure! I love new art of my characters. I'll link my references:
Refs: Fennec Crow Chimera or Squirrel Possessed by Crow
Other: I am a little obsessed with crows, foxes, bugs, and snakes.

@ SherlyWats
Please match me to someone wanting art, or newbie friendly lists. n_n
I do want to participate, but I just joined, so I don't have much to offer yet.
I'll do my very best to meet the 2k FC criteria and make someone happy!
9 Dec 2016, 12:15 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 12:16 pm)
in Rules of Feral Villagers & Shifties (go to post)
Does anyone have any examples of feral villagers that have been accepted? :D

EDIT: Oh! I see Winchester's now! Hm. I wouldn't mind looking at more. n_n
9 Dec 2016, 12:07 pm (Edited 15 Dec 2016, 3:04 pm)
in Offering 1000 gems FR for Sword of Discourse (go to post)
EDIT: On Flight Rising I've seen the beta sword sell for as few as 500 gems, and as much as 2000 gems. At the moment I have 1004 gems, so if someone wants to take me up on an offer for 1k gems, I'd love to get my partner the other part of the beta set for his warrior. n_n

GIFT PACKAGE?
I convinced my partner, Wizard, to give Furvilla a try. He was reluctant, because he doesn't like most sites I enjoy. Surprisingly he loves it here!!! Although for some reason he just keeps getting velociraptors... Anyway. he is excited about making his villagers into warriors, and I wanted to get him something really special as a holiday present and a "welcome to furvilla" package.

CURRENCIES?
I only just joined last night myself, so I don't know what the going rate for things are, or which specific sites are verified as allowed for offsite trading. I have currency on several other sites, including Flight Rising. Is Aywas accepted here? Or Wajas? What kinds of things might I offer?

VALUE?
How much do the fancy beta sword and shield go for in various forms of currencies? Can you tell me how much they cost or what they might be worth?

UTILITY?
I'm hoping to get him the set, but I don't know anything about it other than that it is special. I'd love to learn about what it does, how to use it, how many times it can be used, where it can be used, and anything else you can teach me!

Thank you for your time!
9 Dec 2016, 11:48 am
in Villager Lines (go to post)
Woaaaah. O_o That's so weird! Ya. Having lines would be helpful!
9 Dec 2016, 11:25 am
in Pets for newbies!! (go to post)
If you end up with more pets from donations, I'd enjoy one being tossed my way. Either way, I appreciate you doing this and keeping up with such a busy thread!
9 Dec 2016, 11:21 am
in Rules of Feral Villagers & Shifties (go to post)
Does anyone have any insight or experience into whether feral villagers are allowed? I didn't find it mentioned when I read through the paintie rules: (http://www.furvilla.com/paintie-rules)

I believe I might be able to create a feral villager using the Shifties. Apparently Shifties let you draw your own base, and there are not as many limitations, as long as the Shifty is a recognizable species and fits the general Furvilla aesthetic.

If I drew a feral styled villager, would it need to be somewhat standing on its hind legs (such as leaping, or rearing, or something), or would we be allowed to have a villager crawling on all fours, do you suppose?

I want to do my best to match the furvilla aesthetic, but I'm a feral artist, not an anthro artist, and I want my characters to have a feral appearance. Do you have any tips?

NOTE: The term "Feral" refers to an animal-like character that is "beastlike" or "natural" and is not anthropomorphic, or is only slightly anthropomorphic, and typically does not wear any apparel or accessories, though that is not always the case. As far as I can tell, all of the villagers on Furvilla are intended to be anthros, rather than ferals. Though it could be argued that with some slight edits the villagers in Beast costumes could be viewed as feral, and some species, such as the bear or a few of the reptiles, could pass as feral.
9 Dec 2016, 10:31 am
in Villager Lines (go to post)
It's great you did the lines! But I'm confused. Isn't there a PSD file to download that would allow you to edit the colors without affecting the lines or shading?
9 Dec 2016, 10:30 am
in Paintie bases (go to post)
You'd also need to ask permission from the artist who drew the hairless cat if you can reuse it and have it colored to create your fursona. But my guess is most people who put their bases in that database will agree once you ask.
9 Dec 2016, 4:47 am
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
Galartist
9 Dec 2016, 2:03 am
in What inspired your Username? (go to post)
I create various types of art.
Primarily writing and design.
9 Dec 2016, 12:11 am
in Closed! Picking Winners! (go to post)
I would like to be entered to win cute critters, too, please!
9 Dec 2016, 12:02 am
in Pathogens Peculiar Giveaway (go to post)
Hi Pathogen! I'd like to enter myself for a sketch!
Here's a link to the image of my character.
8 Dec 2016, 9:00 pm
in ● free draws - read 1st post ● (go to post)
If my fursona interests you, I'd love a piece of art from you of her.
Otherwise, feel free to pass me up for the next in line!

Reference Images
8 Dec 2016, 8:41 pm
in I need help being petty (go to post)
This thread is amazing. You are all amusing.
8 Dec 2016, 7:07 pm (Edited 19 Jan 2017, 6:27 pm)
in [W] 3/4digit ID [H] ....art...? (go to post)
BROKE AGAIN. :/ :/ :///////

Welp. Uh. I draw things.
1 colored sketch per 4dig.

https://www.furiffic.com/Nobody
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/Nobody
8 Dec 2016, 5:57 pm
in 50kFC newbie raffle!(WINNERS POSTED) (go to post)
Yas, my Queen. I would like to be entered into this raffle as well, please!