N0b0dy's Recent Posts

21 Jan 2017, 12:58 pm (Edited 21 Jan 2017, 12:59 pm)
in Post the villager you're most proud of! (go to post)
LOOK AT MY TRASH FENNEC.
I got him ID 699 and I'm so happy.

nobody_sona_fuck.png

Okay. So this is more like future pride.
Because nothing about him is complete.

I haven't finished his paintie, shown above.
I haven't gotten him his gold fennec fox.
I haven't gotten him a pirate costume.

But his painty is partly drawn, as seen.
I'm getting him a gold fennec fox asap.
I'm at 3/100 sand dollars for his costume.

I SWEAR HE WILL BE GLORIOUS. I SWEAR.
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
21 Jan 2017, 11:17 am
in Discord Art Server! (go to post)
Jack%2BScream.gif
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
21 Jan 2017, 10:15 am
in Colored and Shaded Full Bodies + Busts + More! (go to post)
*Alters your title to read FD rather than FC*
21 Jan 2017, 9:55 am
in Send an Undomesticated Pet to the User Above You (go to post)
Sending.

Send to #690, please. n_n
20 Jan 2017, 5:34 pm
in Closed (go to post)
Glexeli
Sure thing.
20 Jan 2017, 4:35 pm
in Closed (go to post)
Glexeli Okie dokie!
20 Jan 2017, 3:04 pm
in show off your best flightrising babies (go to post)
magoi
;w; Thank you for saying so. I take so much pride in all of my precious dragons, but since I don't have enough gems to give all of my dragons genes, I feel like I'm all alone in loving them. So I am really glad you like them, too!
20 Jan 2017, 2:57 pm
in show off your best flightrising babies (go to post)
Not all of mine are done, but here are my deities.
All are first gen born in 2013 on friends' birthdays.

Here are a few of them:

DEATH is the Guardian of Life, and it is his fate to watch over the living.
Through his arcane magic, he can manipulate the power of shadows.
This fae creature is protective and silent, a ghostly figure in the dark.

45267_350.png

SOUL, the Lord of the Underworld, oversees the Nether Realm.
She decides when spirits are ready for reincarnation into Life.

188582_350.png

LIGHT gave humanity the energy of light: fire. He was punished.
Now he is condemned to pain in the Underworld for all eternity.

147356_350.png

BLOOD is the sacred maiden, the seer of fates, goddess of women.
She plays a harp of blood at the ending of a life and informs Death.

88935_350.png

TIME is a grumpy old man who ferries souls into the underworld.
He makes sure the dead don't get out and the living don't get in.

furious_bogsneak_preview.jpg

DREAM spends eternity dreaming, creating and traveling in dreams.
There is no true reality or sanity in the presence of the dreamer.

127724_350.png

MIND, the Eternity Magistrate, judges and records newly arrived souls.
He has no gender, and she seems to enjoy confusing everyone else.

FR_Mind_WIP.gif
20 Jan 2017, 2:38 pm
in Closed (go to post)
Glexeli
Do you still want gems? Because I want FD. n_n 200 for 200?
19 Jan 2017, 11:14 pm
in Sell Me Gold Fennec Fox / Convert 150 gems to FD (go to post)
cute ;W; Thank you! Do let me know. n_n I'll ping you if I find one, so you don't worry about me anymore, if so.
19 Jan 2017, 9:37 pm
I sold things in the auction house on FR and want to convert my gems to FD. Anyone want the gems for their FD? :D :D :D
19 Jan 2017, 9:25 pm
in [W] 3/4digit ID [H] ....art...? (go to post)
oOArinaOo
Thanks! n_n
19 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
Spyromancy
Furvilla? It's full of super cute art, tho.
19 Jan 2017, 7:12 pm (Edited 19 Jan 2017, 9:36 pm)
I just really want a fennec fox animal to give to my absolutely precious fennec fox furvillager, oh my goodness golly gosh, plez.

If you happen to have a Gold Fennec Fox with no breeding charges left, please sell it to me? My guess is that one with no charges left would cost around 100 FD? Is that acceptable?

Or I can list off items.

I just want a pretty baby, guys, help?
19 Jan 2017, 7:07 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
I want to draw your character...but I seriously detest anthros. Damnit. But it's so cute.. Ugh. I am torn.
19 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm
oOArinaOo
I have zero new art to show.

Here are my old critter arts:
https://www.furiffic.com/Nobody
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/Nobody

This is my commission pricing page.

For the purpose of getting villagers, I'll keep conversion rate of $1 = 100 FD

I value 5dig at 200-500 FD. Yours would be 500 FD, because it's nice.
I would be willing to do a simple, clean, colored sketch.
It wouldn't look like trash! But it wouldn't be perfect, either.
19 Jan 2017, 6:25 pm
oOArinaOo
I won't be keeping any 5 digits for myself, but I was thinking of getting one or two for my partner. HOWEVER, at this time I am broke, so I can't really arrange a sale aside from art.
19 Jan 2017, 6:18 pm
Yuki I love you so much for such a fantabulous offer. Tick Tock is fanfrippidippilingamazing. However, I was able to settle with Toasty for 699, which I particularly loved just because I love the numbers 6 and 9 in any combination, so I was really hoping to get that particular offer approved, and I am so pleased with the result. Regardless, thank you! I hope you are able to obtain a decorated snowfox, too! I am sad to see mine go, but I am very happy I got that number, so, such is trading! :D :D :D

NOW I AM BROKE AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA.
Time to do more art so I can afford to buy more villagers. TT____TT
I have 10 4digs and 3 3digs for my characters. But I still want 5 more.
...I have too many characters, gaiz.
19 Jan 2017, 5:02 pm
in Giving Tree Memes (go to post)
Free wallpaper to give you that truly immersive experience

snowell_by_alystem-dat95hl.png

I don't know if I mentioned this, but this has been my desktop wallpaper for a month now. I just got a new computer, and I think I am going to use this again on that one, too....
18 Jan 2017, 1:01 pm (Edited 18 Jan 2017, 1:01 pm)
toastings
Going by an average of my values versus lowest buy prices:
10000 FD – Decorated Snowfox
1000 FD – Gold Fennec Fox +5 (Male)
30 FD – Magical Snowflake Big Cat Plush
20 FD – Magic Snow Dragon Plush
10 FD – Magic Holiday Canine Plush
10 FD – Magic Penguin Velociraptor Plush
10 FD – Magical Bell Cat Plush
10 FD – Magical Caribou Deer Plush
10 FD – Magical Ice Skater Mustelid Plush
10 FD – Magical Red Nosed Deer Plush
10 FD – Magical Scarf Rabbit Plush
10 FD – Magical Snowman Fox Plush
10 FD – Magic Red Tailed Hawk Velociraptor Plush
10 FD – Magic Jungle Velociraptor Plush

11,150 FD "worth"

If having custom skins or accents done for you is of no interest, I feel as if this will not be, either. But are you interested in art of your characters, or fanart of characters you enjoy?

If not, let me know how much additional pure would ease the sale, and I will go take a commission to get funds, after I settle my current queue. This process will take around a week.
17 Jan 2017, 12:50 pm
toastings
Ah. I saw that you were looking to buy stables, and I saw you are starting a beta bug breeding program, so I thought those would be good choices. However, I am indeed very active on FR. Weirdly, I had someone message me just yesterday saying that they wanted to negotiate for my FR items since it "doesn't look like you're active anymore." I'm not sure how that is decided, or why people keep thinking that... I don't care about feeding my dragons unless it is festival time, and I don't use FR to breed dragons, because I won't ever have more than fifteen dragons. I play FR almost every day to gather food, love my familiars, dress up my dragons, do swaps, throw things to baldwin, and try to sell things on the auction house. You can also see that I have been posting on the forums frequently by checking my recent forum activity.

However, I do have things on FR that we might be able to negotiate for. I do not know if any would be of interest to you, but I would be willing to do severe negotiating to find something comfortable.

Skin: Thunderborn (2013) (I value around 17000 FD/Gems)
Skin: Muscles (2013) (I value around 3000 FD/Gems)
Skin: Skin and Bones (2013) (I value around 3000 FD/Gems)
Skin: Stonecarver (2013) (I value around 3000 FD/Gems)
Volcanic Chest (2013) (I value at 5000 FD/Gems)
Medical Chest (2013) (I value at 4000 FD/Gems)
Polished Chest (2013) (I value at 4000 FD/Gems)
Glacial Chest (2014) (I value at 2000 FD/Gems)
Chest of Dark Fortune (2014) (I value at 2000 FD/Gems)
Ecdysis Chest (2014) (I value at 1000 FD/Gems)
Plague Touched Chest (2014) (I value at 1000 FD/Gems)

I was in the process of drawing two user made accents, which I am almost well enough to continue working on after I finish something for someone here on Furvilla. (I am on multiple medications because I busted both of my knees, which do not allow me to concentrate on one thing, such as drawing, at the moment. But I'm starting to feel better and take them less often.) Here are the two I was working on:

This accent covers just the wings (secondary). When finished, it will look vaguely like rippled water across the wings, with lavender magic sigils, and I may add some details around the horn area:
FR_Mind_WIP.gif

This accent is created with the sole purpose of being worn with the ferocious headdress. When finished, it will make it look as if the fur is natural and continues down the neck and body, and I may add some designs to the primary area depending on feedback from customers:
furious_bogsneak_preview.jpg

If nothing here interests you, I could negotiate with you to draw a custom skin or accent for you. Here are some examples of ones I have done in the past:

Ignore the pepto pink. This is an accent, and the pink is just there to show what is not part of the accent:
ROCKBREAKER_TUNDRA_GARGOYLE_SKIN_2017_WI

This won me a prize in the first flameforger festival:
tumblr_mvu9draAjd1sexqawo4_400.png

And this I only made because I liked it, though I think I may go back and redo the bones:
tumblr_mvu9draAjd1sexqawo1_400.png
16 Jan 2017, 9:36 pm
in Tea lovers? (go to post)
angstboy
Aromatica Fine Tea has a little shop in a strip mall somewhere there, next to a small grocery store that sells all natural food, and a plant store, methinks. I visited with my friend when we were headed to Harrison Hot Springs. There's a bee farm somewhere nearby, too, that has all kinds of honeys flavored naturally based on what different hives collect. Lemon honey. Raspberry honey. Strawberry honey. Blackberry honey. Etc. You should find out about that, too. I got to visit the bee farm, and pet a bee, and oh my gosh honey bees are so cute and fuzzy. You gotta be careful where you walk, though, because the little darlings like to rest on the ground in the sun.
16 Jan 2017, 7:50 pm
in Tea lovers? (go to post)
Friday Afternoon Tea is my favorite tea company. It is run by an autistic synesthetic mother and young daughter duo. Recently they lost all their product in a house fire, so I donated to their kickstarter where they asked for money to start a shop in Seattle, Washington. I'm so excited to order from them again once they get it all set up! I love Audrey's Summer Blend, which is absolutely floral and is great with Oregon Wildflower Honey. My favorite is their Cherry Chocolate, which I've ordered again and again, which doesn't even need an additional sweetener. I want to try some of Friday Afternoon Tea's blends that they based on Dungeons and Dragons classes, though. The paladin one changes color, I hear, with silvery and lavender floral accents. Everything is all natural, of course, and Friday, the owner, is extremely careful with the safety of ingredients. Audrey, her daughter, tends to make the more sweet blends that I love, and she comes up with creative ideas for blends. I adore both those gals!

I don't order from Teavana. My favorite teas are herbals, and I don't much care for nonherbal blends. Sadly, Teavana puts pineapple or nightshades in almost everything, both of which I have allergies to.

There is a Canadian company called Aromatica Fine Teas in Chilliwack, BC. Their best one is the award winning Cherry Blossom, which has jasmine green tea buds that make me melt. They have one called Stress Blocker which is based on an old druidic ritual mediation recipe. It includes mistletoe, bean peels, saintwort, birch leaves, ginkgo leaves, nettle leaves, and lemongrass. I rely on it whenever I get bad anxiety. That one is medicinal, and I'm easily affected by things, so I can only have one cup, but that is really all it takes to make me mellow out. Plus, it's great to help you relax and get sleepy before bed, while reading a book or something.

I also really like a lot of teas from Queen Mary, which also has a tearoom in Seattle, Washington. They threw a huge, elegant tea party during the fashion show at Steamposium a couple years ago, and I managed to get a blend that I adore. It is probably my favorite individual blend: assam, china black, rose, orange, cornflower, vanilla, bergamot, and creme. That one is best with a little sugar, rather than honey, which I am not used to. It's really interesting to me that some teas taste better with sugar! I'm generally a honey fiend.
16 Jan 2017, 4:56 pm
in Is this in your bedroom? (go to post)
..... Take a wild guess. XD

Do you have candy canes in your bedroom?
16 Jan 2017, 4:17 pm
in ~Nyx's Art Things!~ [Slots open!] (go to post)
Nebulonyx
Awesomesauce! Just let me know. Personally, I prefer lines, shading, and base color on separate layers, but I can work with whatever you got. n_n