DivideByZiro's Recent Posts

14 Jun 2018, 9:39 pm
in [game] Write the username above using... (go to post)
gftgfdrooooopiicxak,ldsewer

it could've been;;;; worse;;;

write mine using youuur ankle!!
ezgif_1_cf77159186_1__by_silverbee_adoptTrey | He/Himezgif_1_9e0ccf7356_1__by_silverbee_adopt
❤ no need to ping on my threads ❤

3067-rainbow-cloud-otter.png
12 Jun 2018, 10:03 pm (Edited 12 Jun 2018, 10:07 pm)
in LF Humanoid Paintie Artist (go to post)
sounds good! and whenever you're most comfortable sending-- I'll go ahead and get started in a bit!
ezgif_1_cf77159186_1__by_silverbee_adoptTrey | He/Himezgif_1_9e0ccf7356_1__by_silverbee_adopt

12 Jun 2018, 9:39 pm
aa sorry about that wait-- awesome! do you have any specific pose or expression in mind?

12 Jun 2018, 9:32 pm
in Art shop - closed (go to post)
awesome, I'll go ahead and send the ticket! <3

12 Jun 2018, 9:10 pm
oh my good gosh yuki looks fantastic---

would you be willing to do another for another paintie ticket?
a smooth-lined of my Andre

but let me know if he's too complex! I could throw in some other items/currency if you need! <33

12 Jun 2018, 5:55 pm
I'd be more than happy to do you one! I don't have a whole lot of humanoid examples but here's what I got!
I figure 4ook FC would be good!

12 Jun 2018, 1:15 am (Edited 12 Jun 2018, 1:15 am)
in ✰ PWYW art shop (go to post)
heck double post, sorry!

12 Jun 2018, 1:15 am
in ✰ PWYW art shop (go to post)
could I be added to the wait list :0

11 Jun 2018, 5:53 pm
I'd love a smooth-lined piece of my Yuki! <3
I'll be paying with a paintie ticket!

11 Jun 2018, 4:48 pm
in =Adopts= Klepto Kits - Species (go to post)
aaa pinglist please!! <33

5 Jun 2018, 7:15 am
in Resizing Guild [We'll resize for free.] (go to post)
Tokyo
so sorry about that wait, here you go! <3
tokyo_resize_by_treyb0-dcdj39w.png

1 Jun 2018, 9:23 pm
in Original Species RPG Event! (CLOSED) (go to post)
WaffleRocket I'm so glad you like them!
and of course! I prefer my th to be credited-- treybo!

1 Jun 2018, 1:14 am
in What do your sketches look like? (go to post)
mine range pretty drastically! (from messiest to cleanest)
final_sketch_by_treyb0-dcd4lan.jpg
giogator_by_treyb0-dcd4l27.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_treyb0-dcd4kxv.gif
king_by_treyb0-dc8yav1.png

1 Jun 2018, 12:43 am (Edited 1 Jun 2018, 8:45 am)
Minaline
You have found a Grassland-Variant Saijin!
These Saijin are found in the grasslands and savannah, and are considered a 'Basic' Saijin, showing no extra evolved traits. Despite their common form, their colors and patterns range drastically! They eat grass and small bugs, and are a social variant that enjoys playing in the sun with friends!
minaline_by_treyb0-dcd4igg.png
Congratulations!

Baelfin
You have discovered a Marsh-Variant Saijin! These carnivorous creatures lurk the surfaces of swamps, a cloak of moss covering their backs acting as camouflage! They have webbed toes and secondary air pockets on the side of their necks for extended underwater breathing as well as a defense mechanism!
baelfin_by_treyb0-dcd4igv.png
Enjoy your new acquaintance!

Emery64
You have found a Vocano-Variant Saijin! These aggressive Saijin have evolved to possess huge horns on the tops of their heads, which are used in fights with one another, the end goal to knock their opponent into the lavapit! They are quick and untrusting, good luck with yours!
emery64_by_treyb0-dcd4igo.png

Vesker
You have discovered a Woodland-Variant Saijin! These Saijin are timid and graceful creatures that somewhat resemble forest-dwelling animals back on Earth. They are often found with natural colours, a single unnatural hue popping out to woo potential mates!
vesker_by_treyb0-dcd4ig9.png
Enjoy your new companion!

WaffleRocket
You have discovered a Jungle-Variant Saijin! These Saijin are slippery creatures that are skilled in climbing and jumping! Their neon colors warn potential predators of their danger, as these Saijin have evolved pockets of acidic venom on their palms that melt on contact!
wafflerocket_by_treyb0-dcd4ifs.png
Good luck with your new friend!

ShiraTheFox
You have found a Six-legged Sky Variant Saijin!
These Saijin resemble various bugs found back on earth, and evolved to have extra limbs as well as, occasionally, eyes! They live in a large hive-like community and can be found in a wide variety of shapes and colors!
shirathefox_by_treyb0-dcabf5f.png
Congrats on your new companion!

12 May 2018, 7:46 pm
waterrabbitdrop
of course! thanks so much for your patience and understanding! <33

12 May 2018, 7:44 pm
waterrabbitdrop
You have found a Feathered Sky-Variant Saijin!
These Saijin resemble birds back on earth, in their pointed beaks and clawed feet. They come in a variety of bright colors, and live in large groups of nests buried in clouds!
waterrabbitdrop_by_treyb0-dcabf33.png
Congratulations on your new companion!

12 May 2018, 7:42 pm
LSTheNinjaKitten
aa yes, I was going to have each of you return to camp with your newfound Saijin, and Professor Tyce and his team were going to ask you each to see what items you found, study the Saijin and all, and then come up with a way to create synthetic ones! (Which would explain the creation of adoptables when I get around to making them haha)
I still plan on going through with making them a semi-interactive species, where, for instance, you can go out and forage x times a day and with RNG find either eggs (MYO Slots) or items! I'm really deeply inspired by the system the ToriMori Species uses!

Onto your Saijin!
You have found a Savannah-Variant Saijin!
These Saijin are found in the grasslands and savannah, and are considered a 'Basic' Saijin, showing no extra evolved traits. Despite their common form, their colors and patterns range drastically! They eat grass and small bugs, and are a social variant that enjoys playing in the sun with friends!
lstheninjakitten_by_treyb0-dcadon4.png

12 May 2018, 7:23 pm
I'll hand 'em out as you each respond, then! I kindly request that you do not sell these designs unless they come with extra art; feel free to trade or give away until then, though!

MariahKat
You have found a Tundra-Variant Saijin!
These Saijin have a thick fur covering the majority of their body that keep them warm in the harsh cold of their habitat. They are often cool and light in color to help blend in with their snowy surroundings. darker-furred ones blending in with their caves!
mariahkat_by_treyb0-dcbd8co.png

witchyvibes
You have found an Aquatic-Variant Saijin!
These Saijin come in an array of colors, shapes, and sizes! Some are similar in appearance to aquatic animals and fish back on Earth, while others are entirely different creatures in and of themselves! Though capable of living on land for up to a week at a time, these Saijin much prefer to frolick in the aquatic world.
witchyvibes_by_treyb0-dcbd8ch.png

Imoku
You have found a Desert-Variation Saijin!
These Saijin have a unique leaf-like object that stems from their tail. This leaf acts as both shade from the burning sun as well as a lure for potential prey. Desert-Variants also store water and other vital liquids inside pockets on their throat and stomach! Their legs evolved to allow for high-speed running through the sand dunes in which they live.
imoku_by_treyb0-dcbd8cx.png
--------------------------
Spectators: hqmary Manitka Silverpelt60 Totar Fiskie

12 May 2018, 6:03 pm
Imoku Minaline Vesker Baelfin LSTheNinjaKitten ShiraTheFox Emery64 WaffleRocket witchyvibes waterrabbitdrop MariahKat

I'm sorry that after so long, this is the update I have for y'all;; would any of you mind if I simply gave you your characters? I really sort of overloaded myself with this event (which is completely my fault!! please don't feel like you personally were a stressor) and I think it'd be best if I cut it short and just distributed the designs;;
I really am sorry, I sort of frequently do this and need to stop hah, I need to figure out my own limits.
But if none of you object, I'll go ahead and just post your lovely Saijin cuties! If you really really want to continue the rp, though, let me know and I can try to keep it going on an individual basis via pm.

Thanks you all so much for your patience, I sincerely apologize for this being the update I have for you, I expected this to go much smoother until the end of the story I had planned out qwq

3 May 2018, 1:23 am
in Selling characters (go to post)
God I am such a HOE for your art... I'd be happy to trade the last two for art from you. (: Would you be comfortable doing around 45-50$ worth of art for the two of them?

friCK yes absolutely!! just let me know who and what you'd like done! (feel free to pm me if it's more convenient to keep track of ofc)

3 May 2018, 1:12 am
in Selling characters (go to post)
Emmaline heck alright, these are lovely charas so I totally understand if not, but, would you be willing to accept art for any of these babes?

https://toyhou.se/1728960.45-
https://toyhou.se/1876041.35-
https://toyhou.se/1833731.trade

(and if the trade is solely character trades, if anyone in here would interest you? )

as for art worth, I'd be willing to round up a bit (~$50 worth of art) for each, you can find my prices and examples here in the leftmost pane

30 Apr 2018, 3:21 pm
ShiraTheFox aa yes thank you-- I promise I haven't forgotten about you all, school has just been kicking my butt (this past week and the next two are finals and final prep) but I have mooost of my responses written up and will have them posted soon!!

thanks so much for your patience thus far!

24 Apr 2018, 12:32 am
in .: Traditional Sketch Coms - CLOSED FOR NOW:. (go to post)
aa thank you and sent!! >w< I'm so excited to see how she turns out!! <33

24 Apr 2018, 12:24 am
in .: Traditional Sketch Coms - CLOSED FOR NOW:. (go to post)
//foams at the mouth these are so lovely heck---

Character Refsheet: https://toyhou.se/1590146.lee/gallery#5705064
Pose/Personality: queenly, shy, occasionally demanding/powerful -- I'd love to see the more confident side of her!
Payment Type: FD

23 Apr 2018, 8:05 pm
We're back in business! >:3c

LSTheNinjaKitten
You head west from camp, getting turned around at some point and continuing northward. You find that the further from the camp you go, the longer the grass around you becomes. The lush green is soon a rolling field of whiskery yellow. A few small trees and shrubs litter the area, but the majority of the savanna shines golden. Soon, you notice the heat bearing upon your shoulders. You think you hear the rustle of some grass nearby, but you can also see a kind, shade-offering tree ahead. What do you do?

[Take Refuge By Tree] [Investigate grass]

[Notice World Map has been updated.]

waterrabbitdrop
Water cautiously flies over to the mound, behind it resting what appears to be a pile of crystal berries! Hardly bothering to wonder how on earth the berries are able to rest atop a cloud, she gathers them up and shoves them in her pack. Another puff of clouds appears to her left, and she was certain this time that there was a blur that went with. Does she choose to investigate?

[Investigate the Puff] [Take a break]
[Notice You have received: Crystal Berries x1]

Vesker
You head west, trailing a bit southward once you leave the camp. Saplings shoot from the ground, thickening into a heavy forest. You find yourself surrounded by trees and plants of all kinds, sounds of life surrounding you. You think about what to take back with you--- wait--- sounds of life?! Is it even possible that there's already life on this planet? Do you chase these sounds in hopes of being the first to discover life away from Earth, or do you settle to collect some plants for the professor?

[Investigate sounds] [Collect Plants]

MariahKat You open your survival kit after huddling up in the cave! Inside it is an assortment of supplies.

[Notice You have received: Thermal Blanket x1, Energy Bar x1, Flare Gun x1, Flares x5, Thermos of Soup x1, Band-Aid x1. Your inventory has been updated.]

The cave offers some much-needed relief from the harsh freezing wind. The contents of the kit are splayed out in front you, and you notice behind you a shriveled plant emerging from the snow, and a small lump of snow beside it. What do you do?

[From this point on, your choices are yours alone. You may ask for advice at any point!]

Emery64
You shuffle around the coastline, in hopes of finding an alternate path to the island ahead. Finding a narrow section of shallow water, You decide crossing here would be alright. Once on the island, you realize its heat. The entirety of it was made of molten lava, a huge (and obviously active) volcano towering ahead. What do you do?

[Search Island] [Investigate Volcano]

Minaline
You decide to play it safe and explore nearby. Unsurprisingly, the camp is surrounded by lush green grasslands. You remember Professor Tyce's request and pull up a handful of grass, shoving it into the backpack he gave you. You look around. There's a large tree in the distance, but you also hear something rustling in a patch of grass nearby. Which do you investigate first?

[Investigate Tree] [Investigate Grass]
[Notice You have received: Grass Bundle x1]

Imoku
"Sure thing!
The professor nods, and turns you facing westward. Without another word, he bounces off to help the other explorers. You figure there's no point in waiting around, and head west, the comfortable temperature and lush grass of the camp beginning to fade into a scorching heat and uncomfortable sand. Soon, you find yourself surrounded by a barren desert. You're beginning to feel drained. A cave in the side of a sand dune offers tempting shade. Do you accept the shade and take a break, or trudge on, in hopes of finding something more interesting?

[Take a Break] [Push on]

witchyvibes
Viktor heads east out to area 10, confident in his capabilities with larger plots of land. Soon, however, he begins to doubt his confidence. Since the maps locations were blotted out, he had no way to know what awaited him-- especially not this. He stared outward, into a vast body of water. Double, triple, quadruple checking his map to make sure this is the place. It is. He wonders what exactly he's supposed to collect here. What does Viktor do?

[Swim! Maybe there's some plant life on the sea floor]
[Take a break]

-----------------------------
Spectators: hqmary Manitka Silverpelt60 Totar