Velociraptor's Recent Posts

6 Dec 2017, 5:02 pm (Edited 6 Dec 2017, 9:29 pm)
in Calligraphy Of Your Username For Practice (go to post)
I'm taking a break/or asleep but I'll get to everyone
SDMTBL2.jpg

Hi! I got some calligraphy pens today and I'm currently practicing/trying to get the hang of all this. If you'd like to help me out I can write your username or your name with one of my pens. Just ping me asking for either or both and I'll ping you back in a bit with a picture of it.
Thanks!

Edit: You may use any works made for you here on your profile or w/e as long as you credit me!
9gGJEF8.gif FV+0 • He/Him • Ringbearers
5 Dec 2017, 3:57 pm
in mupid titan appreciation thread (go to post)
Welcome back!
Also those are extremely hexxed pictures. Very powerful.
5 Dec 2017, 3:37 pm
in Donburi's Adopts for FD/FC! sorta open (go to post)
xarazura Donburi

Xara you're killing me
3500 FD ;_;
5 Dec 2017, 2:50 pm (Edited 5 Dec 2017, 2:50 pm)
in What is a Blue Topaz Gembound Plush Worth? (go to post)
double posted on accident sorry.
5 Dec 2017, 2:50 pm
in What is a Blue Topaz Gembound Plush Worth? (go to post)
PawketFullOfSunshine

The lowest I'm seeing for gembound plushes is like 200-300 FD range so the worth in fc really depends on what conversion rate you're using.
5 Dec 2017, 12:32 pm
in I Made A Wickerbeast Plush (go to post)
This is really well made and it looks great! Well done :0
5 Dec 2017, 10:52 am
in Nightwools - OPEN Species (go to post)
OH CUTE... Pinglist please?
4 Dec 2017, 10:16 pm
in ;A; creative anons are such a treat (go to post)
These are so cute! Wow :0
What nice gifts
4 Dec 2017, 7:18 pm
in hardcore Pokemon fans? (go to post)
deerSkullz

Thanks, and also you can actually get a solgaleo! It's worth mentioning since I had to do it to get Lunala in my sun as it was the final pokemon I needed for the dex, but see this guide here. When you evolve it fully, you'll have a second lunala in your game that you can throw up on the gts and ask for a solgaleo in trade! People are typically fast to respond ^^
4 Dec 2017, 6:49 pm (Edited 4 Dec 2017, 6:51 pm)
in hardcore Pokemon fans? (go to post)
deerSkullz

I'm not a hardcore compet player as much as I am a hardcore aesthetics player as a shiny hunter (currently going for charm #2 in USUN) but smogon has a luxray build for battling and I'm sure if you looked around on there you could find builds for other cat pokemon.

Also remember to keep in mind abilities and if a pokemon has high special stats n whatever.
4 Dec 2017, 12:58 pm
in let me draw ur sonas part 2 (go to post)
baa

Could you draw Licorice? You can draw him as either an anthro or feral :>
4 Dec 2017, 11:55 am
xarazura Donburi

2500 FD on the turkey!
3 Dec 2017, 9:49 pm
Donburi BeakyBirds (idk if I have to ping who I'm outbidding but?)

1550 FD on the turkey boy please!
Would also like a last day ping if possible!
1 Dec 2017, 2:33 pm
in Kitsunes...again? (go to post)
I definitely like the kitsunes but tbh I would love to see some special variations for the ball pythons..
I love snakes :')
29 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm
in + genie's premade vistas + (go to post)
genie

May I snag a sushi vista for fd?
29 Nov 2017, 4:48 pm
in Ringbearers [Closed Species] (go to post)
Koro-san

The auction piece is actually one of the two! It's this lil guy but fully grown
ktAUZ87.png

The other one I still have to slap onto the adult base so the raffle for it can be held tho :')
29 Nov 2017, 4:02 pm
Added everyone and updated the bids <3
29 Nov 2017, 3:20 pm (Edited 30 Nov 2017, 7:19 am)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions

My neck hurts but here he is........... Happy Early Christmas To The Thread. You guys worked for this one (and so did I)

Sleigh Bells - NOV-DEC AUCTION - AUTOBUY'D

jvAJOeN.png
Fullview here (reccomended)

It's time to get festive!! This little ringbearer is half the size of it's normal bretheren but two times as jolly. They're said to be a Christmas spirit in local legends, but really the only mystical thing about them is their ability to eat all the sweets in your house without being seen or heard.

Traits: Goat Eyes (uc), Short Tail (uc), Deer Ears (uc), Draconic Jawed (r), Dwarfism (sr), Forest Crown (sr), Cloven (sr), Wings (sr)
Favourite Foods: Caribou, Pine, Candy Cane
Price:
Current bid: AUTOBUY'D by Saefall for 80$

RULES

-Ping the person you're outbidding
-You can bid for FD even if the current bid is for USD or vice versa
-2 hour snipe guard (on the final day)
-Ends December 1st 5PM furvilla time
29 Nov 2017, 1:36 pm
AuroraTheBeauty

Haha yeah! I've gotta get stuff done before the 30th so the streams still goin strong :')
29 Nov 2017, 10:24 am
Still streaming c:
29 Nov 2017, 8:19 am (Edited 29 Nov 2017, 3:02 pm)
Stream over! Thanks for coming!
28 Nov 2017, 9:41 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2017, 9:41 pm)
Ornstein Pineapplefox stars_will_fall Pekoro Haunted CyanideRexashka TechSavii Supernatural LSTheNinjaKitten Steinbit divitineo Jyoustar Eeveebabe Ninenko skywright Viola jakdacrowe Saefall Arazeml xarazura noll AlphaLeo000 CosmicFeline Khisyra Sassibirb Misconceptions Creep Asha Reapers Ghosteez Chuffle Shenkkazoo Jifi-Dawg LucielChoi NYX1ST1X toothpaste Draikou Sadrain TwizzArt Momo1013 Toxicide Cybersix_Data7 Admiral AuroraTheBeauty Koro-san Alyzeh Neut arinaca
(you have been pinged because you have participated in this event!)

j8DvJZ5.png

Your other 'pet dog' (you probably can't call it that anymore) seems to have gotten into your candy dish overnight! In fact, it's eaten a lot of things overnight.... how'd it get wings!?? Oh well. Looks like this little demon dog has gotten only slightly bigger, it seems to have shorter legs than the other. But it still has just as much energy, maybe even more so.

Maybe in a few days it'll get even bigger?

(congratz! The auction designed has been unlocked. Your hard work has opened up the opportunity to bid on a Ringbearer that boasts a total of four super rare traits and unique base art, meaning it's exclusive to this one and this one only)

Things are to come...........
eiBy3jq.png
28 Nov 2017, 7:20 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2017, 10:33 pm)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum Sassibirb CosmicFeline xarazura Haunted Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Hazardous-Axel StayingBehind elliepuck Alyzeh grayphox Chuffle Monster Ambr0se

Hewwo.
I'm pretty sick so I'm streaming to motivate myself I guess? Stop by if you wanna come chat and watch me draw and color the new event bab.

STREAM OFFLINE - thanks for coming! I'll host more in the future <3
26 Nov 2017, 1:24 am
KittyLune

I thought people would be interested, so I decided yes but only on specific terms! I would prefer only moving older designs onto the new base if they are very simple, and this would come with an additional fee (nothing extreme though). If you wanna know if any of the designs you own qualify you can message me.
Otherwise if a user has a MYO they're free to transfer their designs to the new base on their own since they already paid a fee so I don't see why they should pay anymore for work they're doing themselves.

AlphaLeo000

Feel free to message me!
25 Nov 2017, 4:34 pm (Edited 25 Nov 2017, 4:36 pm)
in Embyan Entities [ Closed Species ] (go to post)
Arkiger

I'll take the starting bid in fd!