Velociraptor's Recent Posts

7 Nov 2017, 2:25 pm
in I Propose Townhall Page Revamping (go to post)
Looks a lot better like that! And I'd remember to do more stuff that way. Support.
9gGJEF8.gif FV+0 • He/Him • Ringbearers
2 Nov 2017, 4:06 pm
in ❤Karma's Monster Adopt Shop❤ [USD/FD] (go to post)
KarmaLarma

I really like these! Put me on your pinglist please?
2 Nov 2017, 1:55 am (Edited 2 Nov 2017, 1:55 am)
in Hello! I'm new here... (go to post)
Shy_the_Fox

It's a petsite/browser sim. Not really animal jam, but it just has a forums function to it. The main aspect of the gameplay is doing stuff and making money with your villagers.

If you have questions on how to do things feel free to ask.
1 Nov 2017, 9:03 pm
in Friend advice needed! (go to post)
slobber90592

It may be rude and a difficult thing to do, but I really think that it's all that's left at this point with how difficult she is towards any attempt you've made to try and get her to change. I think it's just beyond your help, unfortunately. <:/

But yeah, I doubt there's any trauma. And losing a pet wouldn't traumatize you. Though it is extremely hard when it first happens. The only reason I mentioned that it is possible is because trauma caused by years of emotional abuse is invisible aside from very specific or slight tells.

You've been a good friend, so take some comfort in that. Good luck with everything and I hope it goes smoothly for you.
1 Nov 2017, 8:46 pm (Edited 1 Nov 2017, 8:48 pm)
in Friend advice needed! (go to post)
If she's not listening to you and her behavior is upsetting/concerning to you I would really recommend you distance yourself from her. If she becomes angered at suggestions of help and adjustment of her behaviour then there is nothing left that you can do but leave and stop trying to help her with her behaviour problems. Sometimes thats just the only option, especially when someone isn't/doesn't want to get help.

She may have ADD but not as the singular item contributing to her behaviour and definitely not the source of her anger issues. I have ADD but it only shows more at home than in public. I know very well how to behave myself, I'm not shy or introverted, and I can focus on things very well when I need to. However I suffer greatly from some aspects of comorbidity and I struggle with focusing on things that I have little interest in doing.
However I would not rule out some kind of trauma. I have C-PTSD, and that can display in ways very similar to BPD (don't look into diagnosing her with anything anyways). When I started to regain control of my life again I was extremely angry and behaviour that had years of conditioning behind it began to manifest in ways that were abusive to others. I stopped and since then I've worked on only being a better person.

Point is, if you are no longer gaining anything from the relationship and she is making you uncomfortable or causing you any kind of stress then you need to leave, period. I spent a lot of my life giving people chances over and over again and they never got any better because they didn't want to. And I ended up suffering a lot in the process.
1 Nov 2017, 8:13 pm
in How Well Known are You in FV? [GAME] (go to post)
6/10

I've seen you around the forums a few times!
1 Nov 2017, 6:33 pm
in Show off your Halloween costumes! (go to post)
I went as someone or something from the woods. Actually I'm just broke and only had a little under 24 hours to do something so there was a lot of hot glue and improvising.
The antlers, skull, and my necklace are all real bones. Rigging a pair of deer antlers to be wearable isn't as easy as I thought though haha.

yNFp026.jpg

yZQKabh.jpg

PZqfpZj.jpg
1 Nov 2017, 1:55 pm
in Ringbearers [Closed Species] (go to post)
xarazura

You're welcome! <3
And it doesn't seem greedy at all! But you are permitted to enter any and all other raffles and events that happen even if you've already won one.
1 Nov 2017, 12:17 pm
(You were pinged here b/c you were entered in the raffle, I'm just making sure everyone sees the announcement as to prevent any confusion from happening)
Ramorgi Briannakitty Ornstein MystRunner Reapers timhortons Pekoro stormbringer15 Xen noll Ambr0se Seabreeze_thefox Sassibirb arinaca Steinbit CosmicFeline Sadrain juneun meggie FelixThePyromancer CyanideRexashka Oxyhemoglobin Ninenko Jyoustar Sylvette Draikou Archietermis Saefall xxShadowJackalxx KittyLune Haunted Ghosteez Cybersix_Data7 Koro-san stars_will_fall Oreloki jakdacrowe Hibiscius Diam0ndUn1c0rn nerd Jifi-Dawg Mykestri Ragzoti

The winner has been drawn and...
1CQOKqV.png

Congratz to xarazura ! I will be pming you a fullsize unwatermarked image of this months raffle design and a paintie sized version (that you can use only if you want to).

I think this has went quite well! I will be hosting a raffle this month as well and will be planning more events in the future. Thank you to everyone who participated! <3
31 Oct 2017, 3:24 pm
entries will be closing at 12 AM CDT! So todays the last day to enter if you haven't already.
29 Oct 2017, 12:34 pm
Jifi-Dawg

That's weird, I swore I added you? Either way, you're on it now!
28 Oct 2017, 3:29 pm
Also because I'm still inclined to keep up my habit of posting preview images of what I'm doing in the background. Here's a messy sketch of what will be the redone adult/normal base
zcJdRK3.png
28 Oct 2017, 3:26 pm
in :Kitsouls: Satin's B-Day Event Jan 20th (go to post)
satintheunicorn

Add me to your pinglist? ^^
28 Oct 2017, 12:33 pm
cookie4q

Yes, but pixels are closed right now because I need to go through previous orders.
28 Oct 2017, 12:27 pm
Bump! Thanks for all your entries so far, hearing abt ppls favs has been lovely <3
28 Oct 2017, 12:36 am (Edited 28 Oct 2017, 1:54 am)
ITS TIME............................. HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOIS

Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted CyanSapphire NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Tum

Halloween 17' Twins
sL3FyUj.png
Fullview here

Traits: Moongazer eyes (r), Long Tail (c), Long Ears (c), Dwarfism (sr), Two-heads (sr)
Favourite Foods: Geckos, Two Headed Snakes, Nuclear Waste
Price: RAFFLE, SEE BELOW FOR RULES

HOW TO WIN

~Ping me with your ID number
~Tell me your favorite animal
~That's it! Have fun, entries are limited to one person
~Winners drawn October 31st
27 Oct 2017, 6:43 pm
in How big is your pumpkin (go to post)
1100G rn
27 Oct 2017, 5:24 pm
in 500 FD to make a hallowed potion (go to post)
[FV voice] ah yes, doing this will SURELY convince our userbase that we are totally great at running events. Surely. Definitely. Yes.
27 Oct 2017, 5:17 pm
Rip to the few of us who used our money to brew it right away lol
27 Oct 2017, 5:10 pm
Keldeogirl Cakl Ambr0se SugarHigh

dedenne actually started brewing one before me, so I'd suggest watching out for their post before mine!
27 Oct 2017, 5:01 pm
Welp, I've got a lot of spare FD so time to find out
27 Oct 2017, 1:54 pm
Pekoro

I do take USD! It's just that I usually take FD instead, but either are fine!
27 Oct 2017, 1:43 pm
Oreloki

Ooh shoot me a pm with it when it's done? I'd love to see :0
27 Oct 2017, 1:25 pm
Daily bamp
26 Oct 2017, 8:06 pm
Tum

Thanks! I'll send you pms abt it once I finish it then!

CyanideRexashka Hibiscius

Added!