Vampirizian's Recent Posts

24 Dec 2016, 8:37 am
in Combine your username with the one above you! (go to post)
Vampchao
kieran_wintertime_by_vampirizian-daqunby Kieran|Furry|Vampire/Demonkin|System|DA|Toyhou.se
22 Dec 2016, 6:42 am
in New Plurality/System Discord Server (Seeking Mods) (go to post)
up
kieran_wintertime_by_vampirizian-daqunby Kieran|Furry|Vampire/Demonkin|System|DA|Toyhou.se
21 Dec 2016, 2:14 pm
mikleo
I'm online now, so maybe we can talk a little bit about the chat (inside the chat)
21 Dec 2016, 12:34 pm
mikleo
Here's a new link, then. discord.gg/TbmAh
21 Dec 2016, 8:09 am (Edited 21 Dec 2016, 8:09 am)
mikleo
It would be totally fine for you to join! If you hop into the ModChat room I can get you started..
Here's the link: discord.gg/RzQys
21 Dec 2016, 7:46 am
up
20 Dec 2016, 8:32 pm
gallowsCalibrator
No problem!
20 Dec 2016, 8:30 pm
in What's Your Fursona? (go to post)
My fursona is Kieran! http://toyhou.se/572633.kieran

They're fun and adventurous, and almost always coming up with a sly prank to play! In the end, they're there for their friends and would stick together with their group till the end.

I've really connected with this design, in a way I've never connected with a fursona's design before! Because they're a shapeshifter to some degree, I get artistic freedom that I wouldn't get with a "static design."
20 Dec 2016, 8:26 pm
gallowsCalibrator
Nice to meet you all!
I'd like to keep limitations to a minimum?
By natural systems do you mean endogenic? Non-trauma based systems?
From my viewpoint, any system is welcome. No one is obligated to believe any system's legitimacy, but I'd like to keep it open to anyone.

That doesn't mean there won't be restrictions. How I have it set up now is that no one can post or do anything until they and their systems agree with the rules and are proven to be the kind of people we want on the chat, by introducing themselves and talking to a mod/making constructive comments in the lobby. Rude and intolerant people will be removed, because I want the chat to be a safe place that's free of judgment.

So far, I've set it up so that there are rooms where trigger warnings are obligatory, and will be tightly moderated, and places where speech is freer and you are not required to post trigger warnings. Entering those places is strictly by the system's own choice, so that they can spend their time in the "safe space" or choose to go other places.

I hope this clears some stuff up for you!
20 Dec 2016, 7:50 pm
in furvilla went sideways?? .-. (go to post)
Wow, that's weird! I wonder how it happened!
20 Dec 2016, 7:49 pm
Hello there! I'm Vampirizian. I couldn't find many open discord servers that focused on providing a comfortable space for systems, so upon consideration my system and I have decided to try to open a server!
I'm new to this, so I'm going to wait to open it until I can gauge the interest and get a few people to moderate. My goal is to provide a fairly open space for people to interact and talk about being in a system or just regular, everyday stuff.
If you're interested, let me know! I've done some setup so far. If you're interested in being a mod, let me know as well!
(so nervous i've never done anything like this before)
19 Dec 2016, 6:12 pm
in Star Stable Anyone? (go to post)
Omosky
It's really nice to have something you can do with family members. It's especially nice if you can communicate from the comfort of your own home, too!
19 Dec 2016, 6:10 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2016, 6:10 pm)
in Hard time forming close relationships? (go to post)
KoriWolf
Thanks a lot for your advice! I probably should be a bit closer to the people I'm into (friend-like and romantically) so I'll totally take what you're saying into account.

AtlasTheSatellite
I'm definitely not a fair-weather friend, but I would say that part of the problem is that I just don't get enough exposure to the people I like. Thanks a lot for your advice, and for sharing your experience.

YesMan
10/10 best simile
but seriously, it really does work as a simile. Thanks!
18 Dec 2016, 8:34 am (Edited 18 Dec 2016, 8:35 am)
in Hard time forming close relationships? (go to post)
I have a very, very hard time forming close relationships.
There's a lot of people I'm acquainted with, and some of them are friends, but none of them are close friends. I have no issues coming up and talking with someone, and I don't have depression or anxiety by any means whatsoever. The problem is breaking into the "close friends zone" and I have no idea whether I'm missing out on some part of friendship or if people just don't want to be friends with me. -.-
I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend/enbyfriend or anything because I can't even break into the best friends zone! It's really frustrating and hard for me and I just wish I could know why? At my age, I'm waay outside the norm. I always used to try to play it cool with friends because I didn't want to give people the impression that I was as into them as I was, so maybe I'm like unintentionally making them think I'm not interested? and i am really interested in a lot of people?

I've thought about just confessing the way I feel to people before, but they move out of my life before I can make the decision. Would someone confessing how they feel about you make you feel awkward if you didn't like them or even see them as "bff material"?

If any of you have any advice, that would be great.
18 Dec 2016, 7:56 am
in Chicken Smoothie 18th- what a find (go to post)
Sheelah
Someone is offering C$2000 for the zonkey.
That's more than the Sunjewel is worth, if that interests you.

I literally got all rats but one of them is main list:
224155664&trans=1.jpg
17 Dec 2016, 2:50 pm
in Art Block Help? (go to post)
I usually switch to another form of creative work until I feel the urge to draw again. The other thing I do is watch speedpaints, it really gets my creative juices flowing watching someone else draw.
16 Dec 2016, 3:30 pm (Edited 16 Dec 2016, 3:31 pm)
in Explaining to parents? (go to post)
curio Hey yo! I was in the same situation before, I just said I was building an "animal mask" and the situation was dropped for a while. My family knows about furries, but they were majorly uninformed, and for the most part, still are. For my family, explaining that you can actually be successful working on fursuits was enough, and they don't really care if I draw anthropomorphic animals. (Though my dad used to comment a lot on it, like he was drawing attention to the fact that it was odd)
Explaining to your family exactly what furries are and what it means to you might be the thing that helps them understand.
15 Dec 2016, 10:19 am
in Mistletoe Fairy Results? (go to post)
lion manti.....
pehhh
15 Dec 2016, 10:07 am
in 666 (go to post)
Still 666!
15 Dec 2016, 6:57 am
Omosky
You've definitely got your money's worth out of it then, even in star coins. My sister has had her Lifetime account for about two and a half years.
14 Dec 2016, 12:22 pm (Edited 14 Dec 2016, 12:23 pm)
in Vamp's Art Shop! [0/2 Open] (go to post)
theArrow
Right now I don't have slots open but I would probably charge 25k FC. I'm trying to adjust my prices to what I charge in USD. I won't probably be that expensive for a while yet, but I'm trying to find the best price for the effort.
My slots will likely be open on the 26th, do you want me to add you to a pinglist?

(The only reason I'm not accepting offers now is that I have a lot on my plate for the next week or so and I want to make sure I deliver what I promise to people.)
14 Dec 2016, 11:29 am
Omosky
Yeah, I've strongly considered buying lifetime, it's actually worth the money. I need to remember to play though if I buy it. XD
14 Dec 2016, 11:28 am
Heal sounds good! Next week is my "get everything done" week so I expect it to be done by the end of this next Friday.
14 Dec 2016, 11:17 am
EmoPinocchio
Sure, sounds good! You can pay me whenever is convenient to you as long as you pay when it's done.
14 Dec 2016, 6:53 am
EmoPinocchio
Yes! I would prefer to do the Once-ler,

Heal
Fully colored? I see prices that indicate that they would be somewhere in the realm of 20k FC.