Emeraldheart's Recent Posts

1 Oct 2017, 12:28 pm
in Congratulations for everyone in the Food feast! (go to post)
I am honestly so proud of ya'll... normally everyone's cramming hundreds of points in at the very end to try and get the edge at the last second, but it only went up by like 10 points over the whole last hour. I didn't even need to stay up and monitor my position ^^
Sometimes I have faith in ya'll
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
1 Oct 2017, 11:47 am
in Fyto Fawns/Sphinxlings Interest Check! (go to post)
Odorokasu Haha, thanks! Added ^^

Aethubryn Thanks! Added ;w;

Lilytora Thank you!! Added :)

MeloNeko Added! Riddles are my fav~

BrittIsntSane Thanks! You've been added ^^

Laz Ahh thank you ;w; Added!
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
1 Oct 2017, 11:16 am
in OD Festival Treasure Map Guide (go to post)
August_Woes The event ended a few weeks ago! ;~; Sorry!
1 Oct 2017, 10:47 am
in Paintie Ticket Giveaway [Ends 03rd Oct] (go to post)
I'd love to enter! Thank you so much for doing this, it's so kind of you. ;w;
1 Oct 2017, 10:34 am
in So who's hyped for October items??? (go to post)
ME
1 Oct 2017, 9:22 am
in ~Furvilla Trick or Treat~ (go to post)
Woot! So excited~
1 Oct 2017, 9:14 am
in F2U Halloween Game Banners! (go to post)
IT'S TRICK OR TREATIN TIME, YA'LL
1 Oct 2017, 9:09 am
in Strange Opinions/Feelings (go to post)
i mean to be fair to the Gros Michel... the banana flavoured candy is the only remaining thing of it. to get rid of it entirely would be to technically make it more extinct than it already is.

tbh i think they should just make two kinds of banana candy. "old-style" banana candy that's flavoured like the Gros Michel and "new-style" banana candy that's flavoured like the Cavendish. problem hecking solved.

Haha, true. Poor Gros Michel. That's a good idea! (But would anyone actually buy the Gross Michel flavor)
1 Oct 2017, 9:08 am
in Are these characters good? (go to post)
Do whatever you'd like, honestly! They're your characters, after all. haha
I would just hate for someone to say that you're just "copying" Pokemon or something, you know? Having a character too similar to a well-known character can lead to problems ^^;;
1 Oct 2017, 7:54 am (Edited 1 Oct 2017, 7:56 am)
in Are these characters good? (go to post)
Cute!! I like them and think they have neat concepts ^^
Of course, sun/moon characters are used a lot, but just because you're not the first to do something doesn't make it unoriginal! These guys look pretty unique and I would love to see more of them ^^

Edit: only thing I would worry about is that your moon guardian looks a bit like Lunala:
250px-792Lunala.png

If you change the shape of their head, you could probably avoid any resemblance ^^
1 Oct 2017, 7:52 am
in TROPHY ANARCHY (go to post)
Lov the cronch
30 Sep 2017, 11:32 pm
in [LF] art of my pony, other characters (go to post)
dacia You're welcome!! ^^ It was fun to do ^^
30 Sep 2017, 10:52 pm
Asdfghjkl I spent all of yesterday thinking it was the 30th

Alright, TOMORROW is October. Late bump~
30 Sep 2017, 10:16 pm
SerenityStarla Thank you!! That's so sweet, haha. ^^ Added! And thank you for the input for the Fawns as well ^^
30 Sep 2017, 9:55 pm
Sylvette Which species would you like to be pinged for? ^^

Kitsune_Galaxy Ahhh thank you!! ;w; Sure thing!
30 Sep 2017, 9:48 pm
in Strange Opinions/Feelings (go to post)
Kenshin said:
i agree with you to a certain degree, some things with banana in them i don't mind, banana bread is nice but i'm not really a fan of banana chunks in things. banana flavored candies are a BLESSING

Banana flavored candies doN'T EVEN TASTE LIKE BANANA. THey're just gross banana imposters who think they have a place in the fruit-flavored section
okay fUN FACT ABOUT BANANA CANDY

it actually is banana flavoured. just not flavoured like the same strain of bananas we have in supermarkets today. nah, banana candy is flavoured like the Gros Michel banana, which was wiped out completely by a strain of fungus in the 20th century. the Cavendish banana is what we have today, which is why they taste completely different

i know this post is old and i don't want to spark discourse but i had to do a The More You Know Moment. also i agree that banana candy is terrible

edit: oh cHRIST I DIDN'T REALIZE OTHER PEOPLE HAD RESPONDED I'M SO SORRY

Haha it's fine! Luv the banana discourse

Tbh I should have clarified in my original post that I already knew about the two-banana-strains-thing, the thing I don't like is how you think it'll be normal banana-tasting and then it's something completely different, lmao. I know it's technically still banana, but like, seriously? Is it that hard to use what we all know as banana flavor instead of some irrelevant dinosaur banana
30 Sep 2017, 9:45 pm
Eeveebabe Haha, thanks! Want to be added to their pinglist? ^^
30 Sep 2017, 3:27 pm
dacia ;)

shadows_burning_headshot_img_by_emeraldh

Lmao the picture is really gigantic so I used the BB code to size it down, but if you want me to ACTUALLY resize it to be smaller just let me know ^^
30 Sep 2017, 1:54 pm
Oof I should have known better than to put two species on the same thread

Cakl Sure! Just for the Sphinxlings? ^w^

cookie4q ahh thank you ;w;

StormyPhoenix29 Thanks! ^^ Which pinglist would you like to be added to?
And yeah, I'll definitely accept fc, at least for some premades/slots/etc.! I'm often out of fd myself, so I totally understand, lol

Sirocco Sure thing! Thanks so much <3
30 Sep 2017, 7:48 am
Bump?? Idk man, I might just end up making a shop even if nobody comments
29 Sep 2017, 5:32 pm
in What's your cringiest ship? (go to post)
I've got one foot in Dramione hell and I hate myself for it but I'm such a sucker for the Romeo and Juliet dynamic

please kill me
29 Sep 2017, 5:18 pm
One last bump! Tomorrow's October, when we'll start putting the banners in our signatures! ^^
29 Sep 2017, 5:12 pm
in Count to ZZZ,ZZZ! (go to post)
YesMan Haha, thanks!

COD
29 Sep 2017, 5:11 pm
dacia said:
Emeraldheart :: 30K FC [paid]

just checking in on the commissions!

Working on it! Sorry for the delay, I've been insanely busy lately TwT
27 Sep 2017, 4:12 pm
in Color game (go to post)
Hyacinth!