bump
he/him * 20 * taken
29 Jan 2018, 4:51 pm
in wikia help? (tabber) (go to post)
bump TwT...
he/him * 20 * taken
29 Jan 2018, 1:47 am
in wikia help? (tabber) (go to post)
hi! i'm unsure if this is the right forum for this but i'd thought to be safe and put it here anyway even though this is off-site coding!!

i know literally next to nothing about coding, so it's a little confusing for me, but i do try my best. that said, i also really like it when pages are set up nicely, and the wikia for my all time fave anime is a little... lackluster. i noticed that the lyrics for songs weren't set up in a very pleasing way like i'm used to for other wikis (the vocaloid/lyrics wikia being a very good example), which has tabs for the kanji/romaji and english translation.

liiike so!

unknown.png

i'm aware of the fact that this is done with an extention/template called "tabber," which is stated to be enabled automatically on every "FANDOM" wikia, but every time i try to get it to work, it just spits the code-text onto the page instead of actually adding the tabs...

i also realized that this wikia very specifically doesn't seem to HAVE tabber in its arsenal, as it was something that was just able to be added in the voca pages... i have no clue where to even begin attempting to put these tabs on this page. all i wanted was for this wikia to look a little bit nicer T_T...
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 10:32 pm
in my art got stolen and i'm not cool w/ it (go to post)
Lewis said:
Lewis said:
She still hasn't PMed yet xD

respectfully, my signature says he/him... ^ ^;

Oh dear I'm sorry bout dat xD

it's not a problem, thank you for understanding!
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 10:28 pm
May I see this :( ? I'm sorry you're going through this man

thank you for the concern, friend, it really means a lot to me : ( !
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 10:24 pm
Media said:
may I see the comparison? I hope you get this issue resolved! >=L

i hope we do too T_T...
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 10:22 pm
ugh, I hate it when people do this intentionally for profit. I'd like to see the comparison as well, if you don't mind

i'm not sure if it's for any sort of profit besides likes and reblogs but i totally understand. it really hurts that they tried to pull the whole "well i'm not a well-known artist either so obviously that means what i'm doing is alright, this hurts me too you know!" spiel... especially as someone who hasn't been able to churn out art like he used to ;_;.. thank you for your concern, though. really, every reassuring word counts.
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 10:20 pm
Alekzy said:
Where is the stolen art posted? You should be able to report it specially if is social media.

instagram and tumblr(? we're not sure abt the tumblr but we're going to keep looking)

we're going to try our best to get them taken down, even though they're stubborn and want to keep their "hard work up for all to see."
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 10:19 pm

thank you for the advice, i really appreciate it!

it's on instagram and i want to believe tumblr as well, as both me and my boyfriend recalled having seen it there, but when we went to look for it it was nowhere to be found...

they DID have it on dA but they deactivated, which a friend of mine sees as an admission of their guilt.

i do want to say, however, that that is an incredibly bright outlook on the situation and i quite like that, so i may just keep thinking that to myself... i personally do not think they're as good as my own things, no, and while it hurts me as a small, unknown artist, it gives me a little bit of strength to keep my head up.

i'll do anything i can to get things settled, thank you again!
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 10:15 pm
Lewis said:
She still hasn't PMed yet xD

respectfully, my signature says he/him... ^ ^;
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 8:11 pm
Lewis said:
Could I see the stolen art?

i'll pm it @[email protected],,, !
he/him * 20 * taken
21 Jan 2018, 8:05 pm
hey i'm rly pissed abt my art getting stolen/traced/referenced and passed off as someone else's art when i've been struggling with all year bc i haven't had access to my computer with sai + tablet and my abilities have really taken a hit from stagnating for so long, so i don't feel like i've really improved or anything for a long while (save for a slight style change).

so for them to get upset when we call them out and say that it "isn't fair to ask them to erase their """hard work"""" when i've cried and hated myself for years to get to the point i've gotten now only to have it be someone else's "hard work."

also their "friends" don't think the pieces look alike and i argue that they have no eyes.

(for the record, it is no one on this website and if anyone wants to see the comparisons all you have to do is ask...)
he/him * 20 * taken
4 Jan 2018, 11:16 am
in Hiei&Shuichi's Sketchy Art! ✨ [Closed] (go to post)
Icystorm

i'm sorry this is so late!!! i got pretty distracted w/ other things and am running on no sleep xwx

i would totally take that bribe!!! the chara is suuuper cute too so this'll be enjoyable!! (maybe aside from figuring out the gradients on paint but i'll figure it out somehow XD)

it may take a bit but i'll definitely get to it soon!! <3
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 5:18 pm
in Hiei&Shuichi's Sketchy Art! ✨ [Closed] (go to post)
bump!!
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 4:33 am
in please talk to me... (go to post)
That's definitely not what a best friend is. Esp when they seem kinda borderline abusive /:
I'll keep the passes on my bucket list, cause I've been looking for easy-to-get odd jobs. How much is a year pass where you live? I'm gonna save up the money for you. Cause if you can get a job and have the bus for transportation, one of your coworkers might be able to spar a car ride to work once your pass runs out. I try to be nice when i can, esp when my bi-polar popped up out of nowhere like a year ago, but I've had to be more mature than i probably should be Shuichi

oh gosh i don't actually know... really, you don't have to; i'm not sure if i'd even have a way of accepting it if you did that, but again thank you so much, really, really! i'd like you to save your money for yourself... i don't think i'd feel right taking it : (c
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 4:31 am
Honesty, I think there is an easy solution to this but my solutions are usually straightforward and rude so I won't do that. However, if you want that solutions, just tell me, I know some people who like harsh solutions.

Here's the softer ones: Make friends online, don't talk to your 'friends' anymore, people can do whatever they want with their lives and you can't do anything about it so, the solution is, to do what you want and believe that people can't manipulate you to do anything else.

well, i would stop talking to them altogether, but it's a bit difficult considering who they are ^ ^;;;...

and seeing as how you don't know the full situation, i feel like your solution would be affected by that... however, i do admit to my curiosity in knowing what it is you have to say...

(i hope this didn't come off as rude at all, i really didn't mean it to ><!!!)
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 4:05 am
in [w] feast fairies [h] other fairies (go to post)
spectral sounds good !!! ^w^ <3 sendin' trade your way~
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 4:03 am
NiGHTS

that's... a good point actually, i think i should.

again though, i think the world would be a bit kinder if more people were like you ;_;... <3
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 4:00 am (Edited 1 Jan 2018, 4:00 am)
Tbh i wish i lived near you cause then I'd flaunt hanging out with you in their face cause those "friends" can literally kiss MY ass if they think they deserve to be friends with you. You guys deserve better than to keep talking to them because they don't deserve to even know you guys, esp if they're not actively gonna fix an obviously broken friendship. Eventually their shitty attitudes are gonna kick them in the ass. If i had a job, I'd probably get the money together to get you a year bus fare pass so you have a way to get to whatever job you end up getting since you said your dad doesn't wanna fix the car and no one wants to teach you

WaveringHeart oh my god that's so sweet of you... like i actually am getting a bit teary thinking someone would do something like that for me, so thank you for even sparing the thought...

they do think they deserve to be my friend, and i'm too nice/anxious of a person to ever appear mean or angry that i just sort of let them, and then they always say that i'm their best friend, but... i don't think best friends only talk to each other when it's convenient... and also push my around and exploit my non-confrontational tendencies and how fair i try to be...

so really i think i could benefit greatly from having friends like yourself... you sound so kind and like the right amount of scrappy to help me actually stand up for myself when i really should instead of backing down... and again thank you...
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 3:55 am
NiGHTS

again, thank you so much. you're the kind of person the world needs more of : (!!

oh and believe me, i've been trying, it's super difficult to considering... (i'm mostly not saying because they do have an acc but they haven't logged in since signing up for the beta i think, maybe it was after fv actually opened fr, idr x_x; )

and aldskglksfdg... i hope i do too. vaguely, i just wanna make 2018 my b*tch instead of how 2017 made me its LMFAO... but i wanna make some serious life changes this year because i'm at my absolute breaking point. also i would LOVE TO but yeah i'm sure he'd nearly strangle me LOL;;...

i do in fact have a discord actually, but i'll just message it to you <3 thank you again for your incredible amount of kindness, it's really honestly kinda giving me the hope to hold my head up just a little higher !
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 3:49 am
in [w] feast fairies [h] other fairies (go to post)
i have a ton of fairies if you're interested!!

i'm wantin plush fairies in return if you don't mind <3 ?

currently i have!:

44 bell fairies

21 mistletoe fairies

10 star fairies

and 10 feast fairies!
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 3:42 am
NiGHTS

man... thanks, really, that means the absolute world to me. i may take you up on that offer sometime, cause i'm really at a loss, and having someone offering to listen is just... incredibly touching and sweet to me, so thank you so very very much.

as for that... no, we actually can't really cut them out of our life entirely, and the reason for that is... perhaps something i'll end up messaging you about in the end, if you'd care to hear about it.

and actually, getting out is sort of part of my resolution this year... it's scary because i'm sort of between a shitty rock and a shittier hard place; i can't drive, but no one is ever willing to teach me or is not *busy (**lazy), and even if they were willing and weren't lazy, the car i'm supposed to learn to drive in isn't completely functional and my dad wants to fix it before i even start learning, but he's too lazy to do that too, and so the cycle of me sitting at home unemployed, alone, and depressed continues...

... but i'm hoping that perhaps with some help from my mom i can learn to drive away from that and finally start making money, saving up to move out and in w/ my bf...

... and if that doesn't totally work, his older sister has offered to house us in michigan, but that's... sort of a ways from home, and i feel like i'd be leaving something behind or that maybe i'm not ready to just haul ass out of state.

but then there's also the fact that, because my mom doesn't live here anymore and i have no other immediate family, my dad would be alone. and he would make me feel guilt for leaving him all alone, like he did this christmas (even though i... came home... i was dog-sitting the weekend before christmas w/ my boyfriend) and he was pissy the whole time :' )

so no matter what i'm going to continue feeling bad, but one way means i have to endure him yelling at me and making me feel like absolute shit/blaming for everything, and the other gets me peace and quiet and order...

i really hope this new year goes well too, i don't need a repeat of 2017.

and i hope your 2018 goes well and that you meet every goal you set.

(sorry again for the super long message x__x;...)
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 3:13 am
i've been so absolutely, incredibly neck-deep in depression for the past couple months, but this last few weeks has been incredibly bad.

it's already the first day of a new year and i just kinda feel awful and like i'm terrible...

i don't really have friends besides my boyfriend...

no on talks to me anymore...

i'm so lonely and i'm trapped in an abusive household...

i'm so tried of being sad and alone...

i had hope for a new friend but they got stolen away by a "friend" of mine, and they say they feel bad bc they keep being made to feel like they "ruined our friendship" but then do nothing to fix the fact that we never hang out...

not that i really wanna hang out with them anyway; they really push me and my bf around like no one else... they're so angry and we're both too afraid of making them upset to ever stand up for ourselves... so we just kinda end up walking on eggshells and then getting yelled at anyway, like literally no matter what we do we cannot appease them...

and the person they stole seems mostly indifferent toward the whole thing, even though we've tried to mend things and tell him what was going on countless times, but he's too laid back and thinks it'll fix itself instead of actively making an effort to change, which our "friend" actively condones and defends that sort of thing...

like today, i started talking about something, and half-way through i felt insecure about admitting to an opinion (which was visually based), so he said to send pictures almost immediately... when i sent the pictures, i got no response, and being the kind of person i am i got really nervous...

but then our "friend" snottily said that he went to go do something, that he was busy...

but... 1. how would we know when he doesn't tell us anything anymore, doesn't talk to us, nor ever says brb, 2. he had asked for the pictures himself and disappeared, i think i had every right to feel bad... but they blamed me, because he can't do any wrong in their eyes.

they never should've started dating it ruined literally everything and they're so obnoxious about their relationship. i hate it and i wish they would hurry up and leave.

if you managed to read every word, i both applaud you and apologize, i just sort of needed to rant... i feel heavy and alone...
he/him * 20 * taken
1 Jan 2018, 2:49 am
in Any Beta Testers Left? (go to post)
hihi! i wasn't all too active for a while there but lately i've been doing all i can to fill out my toybox!! (and eventually get paintie tickets + make... painties... )

working on that log-in streak though, on day 61!!

happy new year all!! <3
he/him * 20 * taken
29 Dec 2017, 2:19 pm
in w; fursona art h: fp/plush/fc/tickets/pets (go to post)
bump!
he/him * 20 * taken