FurryNoob's Recent Posts

22 Oct 2019, 12:13 am
in What are FG? (go to post)
Fur gems are what you get when you discard (Or in this context, recycle) items in your inventory. In return, you'll get a certain amount of fur gems depending on it's rarity.

They can be used to buy items from The Recycler.

I haven't caught up if they have any other use, but that's the basics.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

I'm too tired to sound excited or happy through my posts so if I sound dead, you know why
9 Sep 2019, 3:15 am
in character naming help! (go to post)
-Mistletoe
-Margarita/Rita
-Jane

and Pickle (Kidding but cute name nonetheless)
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

I'm too tired to sound excited or happy through my posts so if I sound dead, you know why
9 Sep 2019, 2:57 am
in headcanon about the user above you (go to post)
Ralsei is actually a popsicle stand owner and her profile picture is just one of her popular products.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

9 Sep 2019, 2:54 am
in I need a little bit of orientation help...? (go to post)
Grey/Gray - May experience romantic attraction but not often.
Some people use it as an umbrella term for their sexual/romantic orientation.

Some members of the LGBT community also like to mix & match to better suit them.
(e.g. a pansexual + demisexual person - a person who is sexually attracted to people regardless of their sex or gender yet only gains this attraction if they have a strong emotional connection with said person)

Someone better versed in this, feel free to correct me
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

5 Sep 2019, 4:28 pm
in PWYW/Free Pre-made Painties (go to post)
ForeverFrosted

I usually go for 100k fc or 100fd, but feel free to hit me with an offer.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

5 Sep 2019, 6:11 am
RoseGem

Sure! I'll send them over!
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

4 Sep 2019, 11:55 pm
FurryNoob may I please be on the ping list for the Glowbug chibi? it's really cute!

I could add you to the ping list, however, I don't have a pinglist for certain painties. Do you wish to be put on the general pinglist?
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

4 Sep 2019, 5:58 pm
Snerd

Yep! I'll send them over and then you can pay!

Also, yes, I do plan on putting Glowbug back on for purchase, however, another person had already made an offer earlier, so I'd probably give them first dibs on it.

Bats_and_Rats_407

Sure, I'll have them on hold for you!

-

And for everyone else, I'll put you on the pinglist.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

4 Sep 2019, 3:34 am
queentyrunt

Of course!

I'll hold them for you.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

4 Sep 2019, 1:51 am
Snerd

(Sorry for the late reply!)

I usually go for 100fd (and the fc equivalent). I may be able to be persuaded by items but in rare cases.

And yes, I can also keep them on hold for you.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

4 Sep 2019, 12:47 am
Shilo_Kaisin

Sure! I'll send 'em over!
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

3 Sep 2019, 9:49 pm
shortyginger

Alright! I'll send it over!
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

3 Sep 2019, 9:40 pm
Bump up (Jesus, it's been a while, hasn't it?)

Got some more chibis up for sale.

Feel free to suggest ideas for more painties

RiceCakes WitchyBrook Sdog88 Imoku Dakota_Skullwolf ForeverFrosted atilla Moonbeau
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

24 Aug 2019, 10:03 pm
in Giving out Morphing Potions (go to post)
If you don't mind, I would like to take a Gem Raptor Morphing Potion off your hands? Please and thank you.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

21 Jun 2019, 4:48 am
in hmmm, mobile game suggestions? (go to post)
-Bunnybuns (Hyperbeard)

It's practically a little bunny baker and has a similar concept in the sense of becoming friends with your customers like Hungry Hearts.
Very repetitive in concept, but can be a time waster if that's how you flow.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

20 Jun 2019, 1:59 am
in Bad Art Advice For Fun 2.0 (go to post)
Quit.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

31 May 2019, 9:07 pm (Edited 31 May 2019, 9:35 pm)
in Draw the Villager Above You (Poorly) (go to post)
yjbqJ2Dg.png
-----

(just do a drawing of my active if you claim me, I don't have many OCs)
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

14 May 2019, 5:53 pm
Dakota_Skullwolf

Alright!

I'll send the image over message.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

14 May 2019, 12:50 am
Katie-Kats

Okay!

I'll be able to send Puffy over in a message.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

14 May 2019, 12:42 am
Katie-Kats

I'm looking for around 100FD (Which I think is 100K FC,) but I'm willing to go lower.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

14 May 2019, 12:35 am
Sdog88

That's a little lower than I expected, but I could put it on hold for you to save a little more or unless no one else offers, I'll take your offer.

I, of course, don't expect you to get 100 FD in that time but I'd be willing to cut it down to 50FD (in FC, FD, or a mixture of both).

Vesker

Sure!

I'll send it over through message.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

14 May 2019, 12:26 am
TigTigrou

Yep! She's still free.

I'll send her over in a message.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

14 May 2019, 12:25 am
Sdog88

Based on the offers from earlier sales, I'd like to charge at least 100fd.

However, since it is PWYW, you can make an offer and I'll see if it's sensible. I'm usually not picky, however.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

14 May 2019, 12:15 am
RiceCakes WitchyBrook Sdog88 Imoku Dakota_Skullwolf ForeverFrosted

New Painties up!
These are a lot simpler than I expected, but I hope that the next batch looks better.

Parrots! is back up for grabs, but if the previous people who offered want me to hold it for a little longer, I'd be willing to come to a compromise.
Hello
Nice to meet ya.

3 Mar 2019, 11:14 pm
Sdog88

I'll be glad to add you onto a ping list if I make one!

Parrots are currently on hold as a current customer had requested to have it and I'm waiting to talk to them about payment. Another person has also offered and will probably get it instead because they have a solid offer already.

Sorry, though!
Hello
Nice to meet ya.