Denutena's Recent Posts

13 May 2017, 12:04 pm
in [B] 100 Warrior Elixirs 40fd each (go to post)
Lance-C-Bones

I have 12 I can sell you. ^^
Still need to reopen my Paintie shop. Feel free to message me about commissions anyway!
9 May 2017, 10:33 am
in [H] Flight Rising [W] FD (go to post)
You're welcome, I'm glad I could help! =D And thank you so much for Speedy, he's definitely a cutie. He's been on my wishlist since I joined FR. <3 Good luck with getting the final 1k! I hope you can get your Paintie soon. ^^
Still need to reopen my Paintie shop. Feel free to message me about commissions anyway!
9 May 2017, 10:17 am
Sounds good, thank you! =D I'm Denutena on FR too. I'll go set up a trade here. ^^
9 May 2017, 9:10 am
Hehe, that's understandable, but I had to try. Sprites are so cute! x3 The Earth Sprite or Speedy sounds good to me! Which pets would you like? ^^
9 May 2017, 8:53 am
That's awesome, Ammoth makes amazing Painties! =D

I'm very interested in Speedy and the Fire and Earth Spite. I only have 1200 FD to offer, so that's obviously not gonna cut it, but would you consider a mixed payment with pets and FD?

Oh, and I forgot, but I also have a villager with ID #79651. No real skills or taught recipes. =P
9 May 2017, 8:37 am
Hi! Would you be interested in Snow pets from the snow festival or Cloud pets from the gala? I have all of them. ^^ I also have a bunch of stuff in my stall and gallery I'd be happy to trade. I haven't checked stall prices in a few days, so I'm not sure how up to date they are right now, though. ^^;
1 Apr 2017, 11:21 am
in Serpent Eggs Hatching! What did you get? (go to post)
Hatched my final eggs and I got 11x Common and 7x Uncommon.
31 Mar 2017, 7:01 am
I got another common from mine. I still have 18 eggs left, but I don't really want to deal with the disappointment from opening them all. =P
21 Mar 2017, 7:50 am
in What keeps you here? (go to post)
Well, I still have some eggs that'll need some daily attention for another week or two, but after that, who knows? I've always said that the day I can't complete my menagerie, is the day I leave, and with only about 20 eggs left to open... I'm not counting the endless stream of FD pets, though, those just don't exist in my mind. =P

Honestly, most of my time on here is spent wondering what I will and will not liquidate in the event I do pack up and leave, which seems to become more of a question of when and not if. ^^; It's a shame, because this site has so much potential, but I just don't see my wishes lining up with the staff's vision any time soon. I'm torn between the fact this could be a great place and the headache I'd like to save myself, hehe. =P
19 Mar 2017, 8:07 am
Hatched another 100% egg and got a common. The other ones will be a couple weeks until they're ready, but I'm not optimistic. ^^;
18 Mar 2017, 2:19 pm
Just hatched my fully incubated egg and got an uncommon.
16 Mar 2017, 7:16 pm
Lupin

Fortunately, the chance at a SR isn't quite that slim. =P Seems you made a small error, it's supposed to be 0,78%, not 0,07%. ^^

My eggs won't be ready for another 2-16 days, but I'm not really looking forward to hatching them anymore. I expected odds to be about the same as the FD boxes. ^^; I'll try to remember to share the results, but hopefully this issue'll be fixed by then. (I mean, these odds seem like a mistake to me.)
11 Mar 2017, 7:15 pm
in Existing Mechanics (go to post)
KrimsonCreature

Thank you! =D I like your suggestion too. Makes sense that really expensive quests give you a higher reward too. ^^ And our ideas aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. For example, a quest that asks for an SR pet or 15x rare items, could reward you with more shards too.
11 Mar 2017, 2:43 pm
in Existing Mechanics (go to post)
Like many others, I feel like the quest system could use an overhaul. It could be a great item sink, but right now, with how many rare/expensive items are being asked for, they're quite frustrating to do, and aren't doing the greatest job at being an item sink for those common items we have thousands of.

I have an idea of how I'd like quests to function that I thought I'd share. Sorry if someone already suggested something similar, I haven't read through the whole topic. ^^;

I think quests would work a lot better if, instead of asking for specific items, they'd ask for a number of items meeting certain requirement. For example, a quest coild ask for:
30x common item
20x plant
10x pet
5x uncommon item
That way, we'd always use those items we have a surplus of, or those that are cheapest to buy. It would turn quests into item sinks for whatever items could use it best.

Well, that's my idea. I'd love to hear feedback on it. ^^
10 Mar 2017, 8:13 am
in Community Question: New Players & Tutorials (go to post)
I think a one time tutorial pop-up for certain critical areas of the site when you're new would be super helpful!

For example, I might just be a bit more daft than the average new player, but when I signed up and got to my villagers' page, I had no villagers and exactly enough FC to purchase a slot for one, but being 100% new to FV, I had no idea if spending that FC on a villager straight off the bat would be wise, or if I should try to earn more FC first. Well, obviously, I learned that without a villager you can't really do anything, so I spent the FC on that. But at the same time, I could've wandered into the stalls or shops, bought a cute pet or plant, and then I wouldn't have been able to create a villager at all without some help from others. However, if a pop-up appeares the second I visit my villagers' page for the first time, informing me what the page is all about, and say something like 'We've given you enough FC to get your first villager! why don't you try it out?' I wouldn't have been so lost.

All the pop-ups could also have a little note advising players to check the Knowledge Database or visit the Help forums if they have more questions or get stuck. That way, these two options will really be imprinted on new players as a source for information.
1 Mar 2017, 9:22 am
in [T] Female Rainbow Wolf for Male Rainbow Wolf (go to post)
Aries-on-Mars

That makes sense, I thought you would. ^^
1 Mar 2017, 9:07 am
in [T] Female Rainbow Wolf for Male Rainbow Wolf (go to post)
Aries-on-Mars

I have a male Rainbow Cloud Wolf I can trade you! I'd prefer the origin-less female. =3 Mine doesn't have an origin either, though.
28 Feb 2017, 8:02 pm (Edited 28 Feb 2017, 8:03 pm)
in [H] Rainbow Dragon/Fennec [W] Rainbow Koi (go to post)
Gosuto

Awesome, thank you so much!! <3 If possible, I'd love one without a 'breeded by' thingy, if not, the female please. ^^ Would you like the Fennec or the Dragon?

Edit: Dragon it is! Could you set up the trade? ^^
28 Feb 2017, 7:56 pm
Update: can also offer a Rainbow Cloud Dragon now. ^^
28 Feb 2017, 7:25 pm (Edited 28 Feb 2017, 7:55 pm)
I have a Rainbow Dragon and a Rainbow Fennec, both female. I'd love to trade one of them for a Rainbow Koi, male or female,
28 Feb 2017, 5:47 pm
in 4 Sunsets for 1 Feather or Plush (go to post)
infinityfluff

Awesome, thank you! Could you set up the trade? ^^
Your name sounds so huggable, btw! =3
28 Feb 2017, 5:41 pm
SherbetScroll42

I play Flight Rising too, so FR currenc or stuff would be good too. ^^ I have the same UN there, feel free to check out my wishlist. =3 Going by the lowest stall price, the Fang Spear's 490 FD, which would be 490 gems, so I would be looking for something in that range, though.
28 Feb 2017, 5:24 pm
SherbetScroll42

Man, that's rough. =( I traded the Fang Spear for a Serpent's Egg earlier today, would an egg and a feather for the spear and dagger work for you? ^^
28 Feb 2017, 5:15 pm
Changed the ratio for Sunsets. ^^
28 Feb 2017, 3:16 pm
Boop!