Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

27 Aug 2020, 7:44 pm
in Steampunk D&D campaign! (go to post)
Will we create characters if we don't have a d&d oc/character yet? Just wondering. XD
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
27 Aug 2020, 1:57 pm
in Warriors rp (go to post)
"You're welcome.."Wolfsong murmured with a soft purr rumbling in her throat, nodding her head as she looked in the direction where the grey tom had gestured. "I suppose so, but perhaps something far worse happened?..." The large fluffy black and white she-cat shook her head, not wanting to dwell on what might have happened to this young kit's family.

It didn't matter to her, this kit needed a mother and she was greatful that Starclan guided her here in time to save the kit. Smiling, she watched as the small black kit crawled towards the tom. She felt a surge of motherly love for the kit, despite only knowing the kit for a short time. "I am Wolfsong and you are?" Wolfsong asked Goosefeather curiously, now feeling more comfortable around him.
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
27 Aug 2020, 1:33 pm
Probably player, since I'm kinda new to D&D. However I own a D&D player's handbook (core rulebook 1) and a D&D DungeonMaster's guide (core rulebook 2) both are from 2000 so if you need help with anything, I can look at the books lol
27 Aug 2020, 1:21 pm
Ooooo, I'm interested! Discord or roll20! would work for me, like we could use roll20! to keep track of our ocs, their stats and such if that makes sense.
26 Aug 2020, 10:08 pm
Otterleap seemed to calm down some when Frostfang asked her what was wrong, though she still felt anxious. "I saw somecat in Whitestar's den..." The small tabby she-cat replied in a low voice, she knew this somecat meant danger as her instincts told her so. Something was very wrong!
---

Falconwing padded closer to Otterleap and Frostfang, he had noticed the she-cat had been distracted by his sister's warning growl and hadn't heard him speak.

"It's Fierceclaw. I saw him in there with Whitestar..." He added onto his sister's reply, there was a serious undertone to his voice. He fought the urge to rush into Whitestar's den, to protect him. He couldn't just rush in there without a plan. He knew that Fierceclaw would want him to be so reckless but Whitestar wouldn't! That dark forest cat wouldn't trick him that easily, especially when he still remembered what Fierceclaw looked like.

26 Aug 2020, 9:38 pm
in Monster Experiment RP Open! (go to post)
(;u; I apologize for disappearing! I got sick last week bu I feel better now so I should be able to be more active.)

Pax looked at the water snake and noticed their unwillingness to go down the spiral staircase. She understood, it was probably too dangerous for them to follow her down the stairs. For this, she must go alone.

Pax padded carefully down the spiral staircase, her markings glowing in the darkness, casting a comforting light that helped light her way downwards. Hopefully Zero was somewhere near by? "Zero, are you down here?" She called out cautiously as she walked off the spiral staircase and into a hallway.
26 Aug 2020, 9:01 pm (Edited 26 Aug 2020, 10:12 pm)
Falconwing quickly nodded his head, acknowledging Whitestar's permission to lead a patrol. However he watched worriedly as the white tom padded into his den. Perhaps Frostfang would know what was wrong with the Rainclan leader? She was the deputy after all...

Falconwing shifted his focus onto Frostfang, hoping to ask her something. "Can you keep on a eye on Whitestar? He sounds really tired." The small tom's stormy grey eyes were full of concern for Whitestar.

Suddenly Falconwing heard his sister growling, he whipped around in surprise. He followed her gaze, looking into Whitestar's den and spotting Fierceclaw! His eyes narrowed, his short tail flicked angrily behind him as his claws unsheathed.
----

Otterleap shifted her paws and her whiskers were twitching with anxiety. Why did she feel so anxious? She wasn't sure but something in the air felt wrong, in fact; something smelled wrong. The small tabby she-cat glanced around at the camp clearing. Berry was still hanging out near by the fresh-kill pile, so he wasn't the source of her anxiety. What or who exactly was causing her anxiety?

Otterleap looked in the direction of Whitestar's den, spotting a brief glance of Fierceclaw standing near the Rainclan leader. She growled in warning as she padded slowly towards the den, trying to alert Falconwing and Frostfang of the danger. Her fur bristling and fluffing upwards as she caught another brief look at Fierceclaw.
-----

Wolfsong sat down in front of the grey tom and she gave herself a quick lick on the shoulder, trying not to look so nervous about talking to another cat. It had been awhile since she had seen another cat, let alone talked to them. However she was too concerned about the small black kit that was still snuggled up to the tom.

Sure, it wasn't her kit, but she had milk to spare as she recently had lost a litter to whitecough. It had only happened because she wasn't able to locate catmint in time to save her kits. The large fluffy black and white she-cat wondered if the small kit could smell her milk. If so, how long had it been since the kit had eaten?

Suddenly, Wolfsong noticed that the small black kit was squirming around and mewling with hunger. She laid down closer to the kit, momentarily forgeting for the time being that the grey warrior was there. "It's okay, little one, I have milk for you..." Wolfsong meowed softly as she gently nudged to the kit towards her belly.
26 Aug 2020, 6:59 pm (Edited 26 Aug 2020, 7:01 pm)
(So much time has passed, Twolailstm. Also: meet Wolfsong! I figured that we would need somecat to care for Firekit)

Name: Wolfsong.
Clan: Rainclan.
Description: A unusually large and fluffy she-cat with black and white fur and striking blue eyes. She has gentle singing voice and loves to sing lullabies to kits.
Personality: Motherly, empathic, caring, fiercely protective, loyal, stubborn and hot headed. When she has time to herself, she loves to mimic a wolf by 'howling' or meowing in a low voice while looking up at the moon. She also loves to gaze up at the stars and genuinely believes that Starclan exists along with other worlds in the afterlife. She loves kittens and other baby animals, she will even take in a fox pup or perhaps a young badger if it turns out to be an orphan.
History: Wolfsong grew up in the forest, near the edge of the twoleg place. Her mother, Rose was once a kittypet who was allowed to come and go as much as she pleased. Until one day, she got pregnant after encountering a lone striped fluffy tom who lived in the forest near by. Her twolegs could not afford to care for both Rose and her unborn kits, so they took her to the edge of the twoleg place and left her to raise her unborn kits on her own. Rose found an abandoned badger's den and gave birth to Wolfkit and her four siblings. However, one sunrise, Rose went out to hunt for some food. While Rose was gone, a fox found her den and killed all her kits. Except for Wolfkit as she had found a dark spot in the den to hide from the fox. After that happened, Wolfkit rarely left her mother's side, often helping her hunt for food. Moons later, Wolfkit had grown up into a healthy young she-cat and her mother Rose left the forest for good as she had returned to her twolegs. Now Wolfsong searches for the clan that her mother used to tell her stories about when she was a kit, that clan was Rainclan.
Other: She looks like this
23918685_ypVctqz8EzZussN.png

Wolfsong had also heard the small, desperate sound of a kit mewling. She opened her jaws, scenting a stranger, a tom. Perhaps he was also looking for the kit? "Hello?" The large fluffy black and white she-cat called out cautiously as she slowly approached the grey tom, who was laying on a soft bed of pine needles. "Do you need some assistance?" She added, spotting the small black kit cuddled up against the tom's grey fur.

------

Falcon, now Falconwing bowed his head in respect, grinning with pride as the small group of clan cats called out his warrior name and his sister's warrior name. "Otterleap, Falconwing, Otterleap, Falconwing!"

It felt great to be apart of a clan once again. The small tom gently rubbed his head against his sister, giving her head a quick lick, before facing his leader, Whitestar. "Might I suggest that we do a patrol?" He asked, his paws were itching to explore and he wanted to be assistance to his new clan.

------

Runningkit, now Otterleap smiled at her brother, nodding her head in agreement. "Those rouges might be back. We could make sure that aren't any suspicious looking cats hanging around..." The small tabby she-cat suggested, flicking her tail nervously for she had a growing sense of urgency.
25 Aug 2020, 2:49 am (Edited 25 Aug 2020, 2:49 am)
in Fnaf roleplay- closed (go to post)
Alyria nodded timidly, a faint smile spreading across her face as Calypso tried ease the tension between them. That was a weird introduction... oh well

She shrugged and decided to follow Calypso and Amanda into the small room, making sure to give the other animatronic fox, her own space. She stood albeit somewhat awkwardly in the corner, hoping not to intrude on the touching reunion of Calypso and Warrior. She had no desire to make any enemies and hopefully she would make some friends instead?
25 Aug 2020, 2:06 am (Edited 25 Aug 2020, 2:10 am)
in free experimental doodles (open) (go to post)
Wow, she turned out great!! I love it so much and the koi fish that are swimming in the pond that she is drinking from is a great detail.♡ I'm really glad that you had fun drawing her!♡

(P.S.: Feel free to use the doodle that you did of her as a example on your first post for this thread. :3 )
25 Aug 2020, 1:59 am
(Runningkit would love to be named Otterleap or some like that xD)

Runningkit nodded her head when Berry thanked her for the vole. "No problem." She replied as he ate, sitting patiently waiting for him to finish. When he asked her a question, Runningkit looked thoughtful for a few moments, glancing around the rainclan camp clearing as she wasn't too sure how to answer his question.

She noticed the cats who had gathered to listen to Frostfang, as Whitestar stood next to the small she-cat on the Highrock. She looked up at Frostfang and smiled at her friend encouragingly before turning her attention back to answering Berry's question.

"I'm sure that no cat minds that you are here. I brought you here, so I'll make sure that you feel welcome!" Runningkit stated with a warm smile. "I'll come back to check up how you are doing in a little while." The small tabby she-cat stated before bounding across the clearing to sit in front of the Highrock, sitting down on the left across from Whitestar.

She looked up at Whitestar, her eyes shinning with happiness and excitement. As she registered the meaning of his words, she squirmed eagerly, trying to stay still. "I do!"

------

Falcon overheard Whitestar talking to the clan, despite being in the medicine cat den. Sensing something different in the clan leader's tone of voice, he decided to find out what was going on. Yawning, he stretched as he got up onto his paws, arching his back and sighing as his muscles relaxed. Then he turned his focus briefly on Icepaw who was laying in a nest near by.

"Icepaw, I'll tell you what's going on when I get back. Stay there, if you move, your wound would only get worse!" He stated, his voice was serious but gentle in tone. He did not wish to see the apprentice get anymore hurt and hoped the young tom would listen and head his words. He padded out of the medicine cat den and into the rainclan camp clearing.

He spotted Runningkit standing near the fresh-kill pile with a stranger? However his attention shifted to Frostfang's words, they were echoing in his mind.
Fierceclaw.. is here? He looked visibly concerned by the haunting words of the prophecy and he glanced up at Frostfang and Whitestar for sone sort of guidance. However he realized that Whitestar had changed topics and was asking him and his sister to step forward in order to receive their warrior names!

He stepped foward and sat right beside his sister, Runningkit. The small tom grinned when he noticed that his sister was practically leaping with excitement. Falcon sat up proudly, his eyes were shinning and giving away how much the small tom shared his sister's excitement. He took a deep breath before replying with as seriously as he could. "I do."
22 Aug 2020, 5:38 pm
Runningkit was a little surprised that the tom thought she was a kit, but she understood his confusion, after all; she was kinda small for her age. "Technically I am not a kit, I'm just small for my age as I lost my birthclan moons ago..." The small tabby she-cat murmured that last part, for she had no wish to dwell on her sad past and her expression was momentarily sad.

However quickly her expression brightened and the small tabby she-cat looked cheerful. "I am apart of a clan though! Rainclan to be precise. Perhaps I can help you?" She waved her kinked tail, pointing it in the direction of the clan clearing, where she had came from, motioning for him to follow her.

"Follow me! You look hungry, I can show you the fresh-kill pile and you can get something to eat?" She offered as she padded slowly so the tom could follow her, she was quite glad to have somecat to talk to. Especially since Frostfang was busy talking to Whitestar about some important, she assumed.

"Oh how rude of me to forget to introduce myself! My name is Runningkit, but I should get a warrior name soon since I'm not exactly a kit anymore. I just held onto my old birthclan name after I had to travel over many moons, in order find a new home and locate my lost brother. However that's all in the past now. I found my brother and a new clan to call home, Rainclan of course." She explained cheerfully as she picked up a juicy vole from the fresh-kill pile to offer to Berry.
16 Aug 2020, 6:57 pm
Alyria powered on, awaking up in a different place in usual. She blinked her vivid green eyes then she looked around at her new surroundings curiously. She heard voices and decided to follow then into a abandoned kitchen. She spotted a black and white animatronic fox standing near a human?

"Hello?" She asked cautiously, keeping her distance from the two.
16 Aug 2020, 6:35 pm
Character's name: Alyria. (meaning "sweet, shy")
Character's Gender: Female.
Character's Species: Animatronic Fox.
Character's Looks: click here!
Personality: Shy upon first meeting someone new, she can quickly open up and show her true colors. Friendly, outgoing, caring, empathetic, creative and quick witted. She enjoys singing especially, since it brings joy to little kids when she does so. She has a soft spot for animals and children. Despite her kind nature, she can turn violent in a flash if you hurt her friends, as she is fiercely loyal and protective. Surprisingly quick on her paws, she will run head first into danger and disgaurd her own safety, if her friends need her! Honest to a fault, she often speaks what's on her mind. She can be sarcastic but only if she is annoyed. She has a sharp tongue, often quick to reply with her own remark if insulted, but especially if you insult her friends! She tends to draw, paint and care for wounded, sick or orphaned animals in her spare time and hates to ingore anyone in pain. >.<
Character's backstory: Unknown, however it will be revealed at some point in the rp.
Other: She loves to sing and is quite creative. She has a different point of view on different situations, often finding a quick, safe solution to help out!
16 Aug 2020, 6:20 pm
Runningkit started to wake up from her strange dream, the small tabby she-cat was blinking her eyes as she heard the cries of a cat calling for help. She bolted up right, her eyes wide and ears perked alertly for she was fully awake.

Curious and worried, she padded out the camp clearing, walking deeper into the alley. Her jaws were open and the fresh scent of a kitty pet washed over her. She felt scared but this kitty pet might have been crying out for help a few moments ago.

"Hello? Do you need help?" The small tabby she-cat asked as she spotted the kitty pet curled up in a ball in front of her. She raised her tail, waving it in a friendly manner as she spoke.
16 Aug 2020, 5:55 pm
in The island of Baris (Open RP) (go to post)
Bump!
11 Aug 2020, 2:37 pm (Edited 11 Aug 2020, 2:49 pm)
Falcon had been trying to keep watch in the medicine cat den, he wanted to be able to change the moss that covered Icepaw's wounds and make sure he was well fed. He had tried to stay awake but he had quickly fallen into a dreamless sleep. However when Wolfsky spoke, he bolted upright, momentarily unware of the other cat's presence.

Falcon stretched and yawned before he fiinally noticed Wolfsky. "Oh hello there!" He meowed in greeting, his tail waving in a friendly manner. "Actually I could use some assistance. Perhaps you could help me collect some more dry moss?" He offered as he got up onto his paws. He wanted make sure the medicine cat den had plenty of dry moss.

---
Runningkit had decided to take a nap in the camp clearing. She didn't want to overhear Frostfang and Whitestar's conversation, so she went across the clearing and laid down near by the fresh-kill pile. After all she wasn't sure where the warrior den was located and she didn't want to bother Frostfang since the she-cat was busy. Sighing, she closed her eyes and fell alseep. Her dreams were strange to say the least.

She walked through a forest with the night sky and the full moon shinning above her. She glanced around at her surroundings. She saw eyes watching her from the shadows. She heard the snarling and barking of foxes. Suddenly the foxes bursted out of the shadows and one snarled at her.

"Cat? What are you doing here?! This is our forest!" It spoke, sounding angry. "What? You can speak?" The small tabby she-cat asked confusedly.

(Random dream is random)
11 Aug 2020, 2:19 pm
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
Astrid sighed with relief, rescuing was hard work. Now that she was finished rescuing the innocent residents of the town, she took flight following Imber with Loki gliding right beside her. She spotted Lucky throwing the villain and chuckled amusedly as Loki squawked in shared amusement.

Landing gracefully near the group, she shrugged her shoulders "Did I miss anything?" She asked the others as Loki landed gently on her right shoulder, she stroked him slowly, petting his soft feathers.
11 Aug 2020, 2:01 pm (Edited 11 Aug 2020, 2:07 pm)
in Free dragon hybrid sketches (go to post)
I have some ideas! ♡ I would gladly tip you for coloring/making any of these! Do any theme that you would prefer doing.

- Fossa
- Lemur
- Ring tailed Cat
- Hedgehog
- Seahorse
- Eel
- Predatory birds such the Red Tailed Hawk, the Golden Eagle or the Bearded Vulture.
- Hummingbirds (Coasta's Hummingbird is my favorite) or song birds such as the Scissor Tail or a Robin.
1 Aug 2020, 8:09 pm (Edited 1 Aug 2020, 8:10 pm)
in Bau's Sketch Raffle! (go to post)
Username: Breezeyheart.
Character that I want drawn: Ryuu Okami. (one of my fursonas)
Floof fluffy puffiness xD Could you pm me a link to the discord group? I wanna join so I can make more buddies ♡
1 Aug 2020, 4:24 am (Edited 2 Aug 2020, 4:42 pm)
in Swampy's Birthday Bash! (Art Raffles!) (go to post)
Swampkeeper It's Pizza Time! Put on the party hats!
Character: Ryuu Okami (but if her design is too complex, could you draw Karma instead? He's a drag queen.)
I would like to be seated at the chibi table, please. Happy birthday!
31 Jul 2020, 8:38 pm
Pax nodded her head in acknowledgement "I see, I have to knock first." She stated before knocking on the hatch with her right paw, then she sat down, deciding to wait for a response.
30 Jul 2020, 3:35 pm (Edited 30 Jul 2020, 3:37 pm)
Pax smiled before eagerly following her new water snake friend. Perhaps my new friend will show me where Zero is? She thought hopefully as she walked, following the small green water snake. The snake appeared to have led her to a hatch hidden in the grass.

"What's this?" Pax asked curiously, sniffing at the grasslands hatch unsure what it was. "Does this lead to where Zero is?" She added looking at the green water snake in confusion. Ender was coiled around the hatch which didn't bug Pax, as she haad hovered breifly in order to land on the hatch's metal lid.
30 Jul 2020, 3:23 pm (Edited 30 Jul 2020, 3:23 pm)
in Under New Wings! (Powers RP) (go to post)
At first, Astrid was surprised by Nova talking to her mentally but her surprise quickly faded and she grinned happily Thank you! I would love to know what that slime is made of. She thought shyly before shifting her focus to Imber.

"You're most welcome!" She replied warmly and Loki squawked in agreement as he hovered near by. Quickly Astrid shifted her focus back onto her own rescue efforts.

"Look over here, Astrid! There's a person trapped under that pile of rubble." Loki cawed to Astrid and swooped down to point out the location of the trapped person.

He hovered over the pile of rubble, which had a hand poking out from under it and muffled cries for help were heard coming from within the pile. Using her hands made of water, she unburied the person and carefully placed them in front of the hospital's entrance.
30 Jul 2020, 4:55 am (Edited 30 Jul 2020, 4:56 am)
(I apologize for the late reply but I haven't been getting good sleep lately.)
Pax had been sleeping but something was wrong.. She awoke with a start to find Ender's cave empty and black eggshells were scattered all over the cave floor. Curious, Pax sniffed at one of the black eggshell pieces but the hard shell poked her nose and she yelped in surprise. She rubbed her right paw at her nose, briefly licking her paw before rubbing at her nose again, in order to soothe the pain.

Pax looked around, wondering where everyone had gone. She was alone and this fact scared her! No! I can't be alone again... I just can't! She thought as she let out a low fearful howl. Where did everyone go? She sensed that something was wrong and she started to get anxious. She sniffed the cave floor in desperation, catching a whiff of Zero's scent. Eagerly she followed it out of the cave and briefly spotted Zero being taken away on a stretcher, this caused to her growl nervously.

Zero! Don't take him away! She thought and ran across the grassy turf and ended up near the lake. "Where did Zero go?" She murmured before sighing in defeat after she lost sight of Zero, she sat down and felt like she was being watched. Glancing around, she spotted a young green water snake near by, which was looking at her in curiosity.