Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

7 Jun 2020, 10:35 pm
in Warriors rp (go to post)
Runningkit nodded happily, bouncing with her own enthusiasm. She was delighted to be apart of a hunting patrol, especially alongside her new friend, Frostfang and her brother, Falcon. "Let's go then!" She meowed happily, her kinked tail swishing from side to side eagerly as she padded over to Frostfang.

"Is this your apprentice, Icepaw?" Runningkit asked Frostfang, her right paw pointed in the direction of the small tom. "He looks fun!" She added cheerfully.
-------------

Falcon smiled, relieved that Jaysong mumbled his agreement, accepting his offer to join the hunting patrol. He noticed the change in emotion that was reflected in the tom's gaze. It looked like relief was shown in Jaysong's eyes. He appeared to feel a little better, now that he knew that Falcon understood his pain.

Falcon nodded in agreement to Jaysong's words. "We should start. Do you know any good places to hunt?" He asked Jaysong, curious to know if the tom did have any favorite places to hunt or any preference on where to start looking for prey.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
7 Jun 2020, 10:13 pm
in Witches/powers rp (go to post)
Chime giggled slightly when the claws gently brushed her feathers, the smooth scale like texture had surprised her. She smiled widely, pleased that she appeared to have befriended the creature as it had introduced itself as Ebony.

"Hello, Ebony. My name is Chime!" She pointed at herself, chirping happily as she introduced herself to Ebony. "That dragon over, is my friend, Copper." She gestured at Copper before opening, unzipping her backpack, in order to retrieve some more food. She found some more packages of granola bars as well as some ziplock bags of homemade trail mix. The trail mix was made up of nuts, seeds, dried fruit, semisweet chocolate chips, pretzels and coated chocolate candies.

She handed Ebony two more packages of homemade granola bars and one ziplock bag of trail mix. "Here, you probably are still hungry." She stated before she walked over to Copper. "Are you hungry, Copper?" She offered him by holding out her hands, a package of homemade granola bars and a ziplock bag of trail mix. "These are homemade granola bars and trail mix, if you would like some." She added, delighted to offer him something to eat. She didn't want her friend, Copper to go hungry either.
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
7 Jun 2020, 8:51 pm (Edited 7 Jun 2020, 8:55 pm)
DragonChampion4
Chime heard footsteps as the human like creature approached as she finished eating her own package of homemade granola bars. "Oh, are you hungry?" Chime asked as it drooled hungrily. She decided to cautiously approach the creature, it appeared tp be a human, but Chime wasn't certain that it was a human.

It had a slightly predatory gaze, so that made her feel uncertain and slightly unnerved. She held out the other package of homemade granola bars towards it. "Here, go ahead and take it. You look really hungry." She smiled softly, deciding to try and befriend the unusual creature, maybe it just needed a friend? Chime would rather to befriend it over fighting it. Although she stayed cautious, her wand was tucked underneath the belt of her robe, within her reach, just in case.
6 Jun 2020, 9:43 pm (Edited 7 Jun 2020, 8:38 pm)
Chime had gotten a starry patterned notebook out of her backpack and had been busy writing down what had happened in her nightmare. She still wasn't sure it was just a nightmare, so in case, it had been a vision of the future, sh wanted to write everything about it down in her dream journal.

When she was done, she closed it and placed it back into her backpack then zipped the backpack shut. She had been surprised to see that McKenzie, was human like in appearance and that she understood and could speak the languages of other creatures like Copper. This fact intrigued her greatly and she had been distracted by pondering this, when the strange creature showed up. She had gotten her wand out and was standing near Copper protectively, before it fainted and was healed by Copper's touch.

"What was that creature?" Chime chirped confusedly, her facial expression showed that she was puzzled by the creature's sudden appearance. "Do you have any idea, McKenzie?" She aked before coming to the realization that she had forgotten to introduce herself to McKenzie. "Oops, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Chime that rings in the wind but you can call me Chime!" She added cheerfully.

She wasn't very sleepy anymore due to the exciting thing that had just happenec. Howevernoe that she was calming down, she suddenly felt hungry. So she decided to search her backpack for something to eat. She always had some food in her backpack, in case of emergencies, such as having a friend with low blood sugar. "Are you hungry?" She asked McKenzie, offering her a package of homemade granola bars, before she helped herself to her own package of homemade granola bars. She had made the granola bars herself, and she had added nuts and seeds, along with honey and fruit such as strawberries and blueberries.
3 Jun 2020, 12:15 am
Runningkit nodded in agreement, letting out a delighted purr. The small tabby she-cat followed Frostfang, padding eagerly with her kinked tail waving in excitement. She honestly enjoyed hunting, it was so exhilaring and she practically couldn't hold back her excitement. She was looking foward to sharing her hunt techniques with Frostfang and show her, how good at hunting she really was. Her condition had said otherwise about her hunting skills so she wanted to prove her worth.

She sighed as she remembered fondly of the first time that she had ever gone hunting. She had been so young then and felt like she could run through the forest forever. Her heart had been pounding in excitement as she stalked, prowling like a true wild cat as if she had belonged in that part of the forest. She could remember how delighted she was when she caught her first prey as a young cat; while it wasn't anything special in her opinon- a tiny small young squirrel, she remembered how her heart was practically leaping in joy as she realized she had made her first kill. She had been so proud of herself and was beamed with joy, before she came to the sad realization that her parents weren't alive to see it.

Despite her slightly depressive thoughts, she had only briefly frowned, recovering quickly. And by the time that she had caught up with Frostfang, she was beaming with joy. Shortly afterwards, she spotted Falcon and grinned. "Hey, Falcon. Frostfang said you can join us on a hunting trip." She mewed happily to him as her whiskers continued to quiver excitedly.

-----------------

Falcon smiled when Runningkit approached. "Hey sis, that's great news!" He mewed happily with a slight flick of his short tail, before turning to Jaysong to include him into the conversation. "Jaysong, would you like to join us on a hunting trip?" He asked curiously, hoping to distract him from whatever that he was thinking about that was causing his current sadness. "You look like you could use a good distraction." He stated concernedly and the tone in his voice was obviously gentle and soft.

Jaysong looked so depressed and this made Falcon feel the same, purely out of empathy. The tom looked grief stricken and maybe even guilty about something? Falcon wasn't sure what Jaysong was thinking about but he looked like he was blaming himself. This was perhaps for something from his past. He knew all about blaming yourself for the past, he had blamed himself for so long about his parents death. He had finally come to terms with his own past and knew now that blaming yourself, often did nothing to change the past. No cat should continue to blame themselves for something that happened in the past. Whatever had happened to Jaysong, was probably out of his control and wasn't his fault at all.

"Please don't blame yourself for the past.. dwelling on what you cannot change does nothing to fix it. I know from personal experience." He gazed at Jaysong with a sense of understanding that showed in his gaze as well; the pain that Jaysong felt was reflected clearly in his stormy grey eyes. "Only by moving on from your mistakes and living your life out of honor for your loved ones, you can find peace." He added, trying to let the tom know that some cat understood his pain.

1 Jun 2020, 8:43 pm (Edited 1 Jun 2020, 8:43 pm)
(by Boba, do you mean like the poping bobas that are often in Boba milk tea? I had always want to try Boba milk tea, especially when a boba milk tea shop opened, some time before this Corona Virus crisis started. So I tried Boba Milk Tea and got addicted to it and now the shop reopened back up, so I'm over the moon with happiness! xD)

"It was.." the small tabby she-cat nodded her head sadly when she saw the horror in Frostfang's eyes. She still wasn't quite sure herself, why Valleyclan's warriors turned on each other. This fact still haunted her, especially in her sleep, she often had nightmares about it; which contained of the battle happening all over again with her being a kit again and therefore unable to do anything about it.

"I'm still not sure why it happened in the first place, just that there was a small group of cats who were anything but loyal to the clan.." She replied softly, shaking her head even though she was sure that Frostfang had been asking an rhetorical question. "However it won't happen again on my watch, not if I can help it!" She added before moving onto a different, more happier topic. She wasn't wanting to dwell on her past for any longer then she could help doing.

~~~~

Runningkit beamed, returning a shrill joyful trill of her own and waving her kinked tail in excitement to Frostfang's response. This was the best response in her opinon to have gotten from her new friend and the young she-cat was pleasantly surprised by it.

"You would be bee-brained but I'd still glad to be your friend!" She replied playfully since she was only joking. She mirrored Frostfang as she gave a small jump of her own and her kinked tail curled high over her back, hardly able to contain her own excitement. "I haven't been able to gossip or relax in moons! I probably was going to go crazy out on my own, especially if I didn't talk to another she-cat soon!" She sighed and stated jokingly, letting out a soft purr of amusement.

She watched Frostfang flash a sly look in Whitestar's direction and grinned. She had picked up on the she-cat's lighthearted tone as she spoke, so she flicked her ears and snorted playfully. "Yeah, toms are always more interested in hunting and patroling!" She shook her head before resuming. "Sometimes even if they appear to have something interesting to say... they often aren't even listening to you in the first place." She added, as she spoke, it was clear that her tone was playful and lighthearted in nature and that she meant it as an joke, not a insult.

"Ooo, I'd like to see that!" She grinned, laughing at the thought of an earless Whitestar and her tail flicked in delight. "He'd look awfully funny with no ears!" She mreowed amusedly as she twitched her whiskers in happiness. It would honestly be nice to not be alone anymore, especially as her previous companions were the stars. And they made horrible companions in the first place as they often didn't reply back.

"Perhaps we should see if your apprentice, my brother and Jaysong are done with their conversation yet?" She suggested with a slight yawn, despite that she was trying to hold it in. She wanted to hunt and explore while she still had the energy to do so and before the sunrise came. Luckily; she still felt very energetic and even restless as well!

------------------------

Falcon nodded in agreement, Jaysong's response was acceptable to him. "That might make being a Wandering Star, a little more tolerable." He replied, twitching his whiskers thoughfully.

As Icepaw suddenly spoke, Falcon jumped slightly as he had momentarily forgotten the apprentice was there, for he had been lost in thought about Dekra and the legends about her. He gave his chest fur a quick few licks, in an attempt to rid himself of embrassement as he was embarrassed that an apprentice had startled him so easily. He was supposed to be a warrior now, not a spoiled kitty pet! He shook himself in order, to clear the momentary embrassement that his own inattention had caused him.

"I do, however it might take all night to tell them and I'm sure that Frostfang wants to show you the whole territory before dawn breaks," He stated as he looked at the sky, the moon had lowered quite a bit as they had been talking, that slightly worried him. "Perhaps I can tell you more legends about the stars on another moonrise?" he offered the apprentice gently, hoping not to cause any dismay or disappointment in the young tom.

1 Jun 2020, 7:01 pm
in [S] LGBT Chimes Pride Vistas (go to post)
I really love the Ally and the Demiromantic♡♡♡ I'm an heterosexual; LGBT ally and I'm demiromantic so xD

However I'm broke right now... I will see if I can earn the FD and maybe I can come back to order a copy of each; Ally and Demiromantic? Otherwise could you add me to a pinglist, in case someone pays to get them both printed?
31 May 2020, 10:13 pm (Edited 31 May 2020, 10:17 pm)
in IT'S OVER! (stay tuned!) (go to post)
Reynir

Reynir is a shy, gentle, strong and fierce-looking being! He hates fighting, hurting others and arguing with others. However if he needs to, he will fight to protect his friends from any danger or harm that might come to them. Despite his overall strong and intimating appearance, he wouldn't hurt a fly, if he could help it. He is just an gentle, kind, empathic and friendly soul. Strong, fiercely loyal, protective, honest, reckless and stubborn, he would do anything for his friends, even willing to disregard his own safety for theirs. He can stubborn and perhaps set in his ways about what he believes in and often refuses to be swayed from his opinons of the world. However he is open to listening and understanding others and their opinons. He also doesn't mind change, however, only if it doesn't mean that he will lose a close friend.

Note: He has magical powers; tied to earth and nature. These magic powers allow him to control and assist nature such as plants, flowers and trees in growing healthy, by encouraging them to grow! He has a quite literal green thumb if you think about it. His eyes will glow brightly, turning a vivid bright, almost mint green color when he is using his magical abilities. And he has rune shaped markings that also glow when he uses his magic abilities, these are up to you interpret into his design.

I really love your art style, Jak! ♡ I want take this time to thank you so much for doing this raffle, it's very generous of you! And I appreciate the opportunity to enter and I hope that you'll enjoy drawing the oc of whomever wins!
30 May 2020, 8:51 pm
in Scamanthra's Brewery (3/3) OPEN [FREE MORPHS] (go to post)
Logan_the_Hellhound
Can you let me know by pinging me, if you can make a snuffle or shifty morphing potion? I can help get you the plants or ingredients for it if you'd like!
30 May 2020, 6:14 pm (Edited 30 May 2020, 6:16 pm)
(Lol, I just realized that I oftentimes do the same in roleplay with characters that don't normally have a set reference sheet for. >:3 But yeah, I used to do this sort of thing to my characters alot in this online roleplaying game called Feralheart. In it, you can customize an animal avatar and basically wander around the worlds. Plus you can either randomly chat with other players or roleplay as your character with other players. It used to be my favorite online game but my computer suddenly decided to die one day and I haven't played Feralheart since. Now I mostly use mobile devices such an android phone and android tablet to chat and do tasks on Furvilla so yeah.)

Chime groaned and rolled over when Copper nudged her. Blurry eyed, she blinked her eyes as she wakes up. "That was horrible! Oh, thanks Copper. I believe that I was having a nightmare." She hesitated before continuing to speak "However sometimes I have these strange, blurred visions of the future." She shook her head briefly. "Or what appears to be a vision of the future..." She trailed off, frowning sadly at the thought of her visions becoming reality. "Hopefully it's just a nightmare." She added, smiling slightly before deciding to change the subject.

"So did I wake you up with my talking in my sleep? I have been told that I do that but I'm never fully aware of what I said, since I was asleep when it happens." Chime stated concernedly and yet she shrugged her shoulders. Which unforunately for her, had kinda looked funny since her feathers had made the gesture look slight comical in nature.

30 May 2020, 5:52 pm
in Dragon RP *read description* (go to post)
Stratus nodded his head, relieved that his friend was able to be decide a course of action and retrieve Collarbone at the same time. "Agreed." He replied and started to slowly pad towards the tree, making sure to stay close to Skeleton. Just in case; the skull dragon needed his futher assistance in maintaining the steadiness of his posture.

Collarbone padded happily beside the two dragons, appearing to be grinning from ear to ear, delighted to be near it's two friends once again. The feline's ears were perked and alert though, as it appeared to be on the lookout for any signs of immediate danger near by.
30 May 2020, 5:22 pm (Edited 30 May 2020, 5:24 pm)
(Yeah same, I'm kinda attached to the little fluffy boi myself. So if we both can help it, Collarbone won't be dying anytime soon lol. I will fight anyone who wishes to harm even a hair on his precious little head.)

Collarbone sniffed at the stranger before backing up a little, in order to get some space between itself and the new dragon. The feline mewed confusedly and tilted it's head. What was kind of dragon species, was this stranger exactly? Their sweet scent was unlike anything that the snow leopard had ever smelled before. Plus the newcomer's scales appeared to be dripping with an unusual liquid. Or perhaps the newcomer was made of this unusual liquid?

Stratus exchanged a worried glance towards Skeleton. He hoped the snow leopard would be okay but he was conflicted about what to do. Should he stay by his new friend's side and protect him if need be? Or should he make sure that Collarbone was alright? "Should we investigate this newcomer's intentions?" He asked his friend in a low, soft voice.

"Or should we stay and see what happens?" He added, tilting his head slightly in confusion. He wasn't exactly sure what was the best course of action to follow through and execute, out of the two options that they appeared to have. He pondered, considering the options and hoping that Skeleton would assist him in choosing the right one.

30 May 2020, 4:56 pm (Edited 30 May 2020, 5:00 pm)
Chime had laid back down and fallen asleep shortly after replying to S.S. Her soft snores could've heard by all who were still awake in the cave. Her extra bed roll was placed on the cave floor, located by her backpack and still sitting unused. Normally her dreams contained of the lonely memories of her early travels to find her current home, the magical forest realm known as Myst Grove.

However her dreams occasionally shifted in contents to strange, confusing visions of the future, although they were rarely clear enough to understand. Her dreams did cause her much worry, what if they ever turned out to have some grain of truth about what might happen? What if she could see the future, but she turned out to be unable to change the outcome into something safer and more pleasant?

"No... Why?" She mumbled, talking in her sleep, tossing and turning as she wasn't exactly awake and her facial expression was clearly worried. She was seeing something horrible in her confusing vision of the future. It was a blur of scarlet red stained, blood covered forest floors and scattered dead bodies that she was unable to identify and unrecognizable to the eye. She was terrified and unable to see anything but this horrible scene before her. Who had caused these senseless deaths and how could she stop it from coming to fruition? She had no desire to see this happen anytime soon and wished with all of her heart, that her visions were nothing but simple nightmares.

(Man, I wasn't planning on torturing her since she is such a precious bean but I rarely get to torture my ocs so ehh.. Polt twist!)
30 May 2020, 4:14 pm
Falcon nodded as he continued to listen intently to Jaysong's words, still curious of the tom's beliefs. "I see, Mehijik's realm appears to be similar in some ways however each place has it's differences. What Mehijik does to punish the dead cats seems fair, those souls probably have only caused pain to others, back when they, themselves were once alive." He replied, stating his honest opinion about the matter. Of course, he couldn't be for certain about what exactly that Mehijik did was fair, however he wasn't going to argue otherwise.

Instead, he shifted his focus onto the topic of Wandering Stars and decided to ask a question about it. "Do you suppose that the souls that become Wandering Stars, can see each other or are they alone in their travels?" He asked curiously, glad that Jaysong appeared to be willing to share his information about Dekra and her legends with Icepaw and himself. It was nice to have a calm, intellectual conversation with another cat. It had been moons since he could do so, as most rogues weren't as willing to just have a conversation. In fact; they often preferred to either argue outright or even fight with him instead.
30 May 2020, 1:47 am
Stratus jerked his head towards the sudden screaming, catching a slight glimpse of a orange colored dragon form before it disappeared behind a tree. "Someone else is here and they appear to be orange colored..." He said in a low voice, stating the obvious (lol). Noticing his friend struggling, he offered his assistance once again. "Here, I will stand right next to you so you can lean on me if you have any trouble regaining your posture." He offered and stood next to Skeleton to assist the skull dragon. He wasn't going to leave his new friend unprotected if he could help it.

Collarbone appeared to be curious and wandered over in the direction where the screaming had come from. The feline poked it's head behind the tree, it waved it's tail in friendly greeting and meowed softly at whomever was hiding there. Apparently Collarbone wanted to become friends with the stranger.

(I wanted Collarbone to be like Oh hi! Who are you? at Cirr cause it seems so friendly towards dragons. If that's okay, I'm trying not to control Collarbone too much since it is techically your character lol.)
30 May 2020, 1:34 am
"Nice to meet you, S.S" Chime smiled warmly. "As for me, I just arrived here in this realm and this cave." She sat up and gestured her feathery wings at the cave walls. "I'm Chime that rings in the wind, but others call just Chime and not by my full name." She grinned, pleased to have made another friend and hoped that she would later be able to introduce her best friend to the new friends that she just made.

(If it is allowed, later I would like to add her best friend, Beo as a character to the roleplay. But for now, Chime is without him. I don't want to get overwhelmed by adding another character to roleplay as when I just started rping as Chime lol)
30 May 2020, 1:18 am
Falcon continued to listen intently to Jaysong, as he was curious and wanted to know more about Dekra. To show that he was still listening, he nodded his head in acknowledgement. "I understand, not every cat is open to believing in more then one afterlife. However I am open to knowing more about Dekra and the legends pertaining to her. If you would like to share, that is." He replied gently. "I might be wrong, however I'm sure that your unborn kits made it safely to the sky." He then pointed a paw at a small cluster of shinning stars, located close to Nightfire's star. "Look, they are safe with Nightfire."

29 May 2020, 9:45 pm
Chime grinned excitedly "Nice to meet you, Copper. That sounds nice of your friend and I'm glad you found your gem again!" She chirped happily and fluttered her wings briefly as she spoke. She often tended to use her feathery arm like wings to accentuate her words. She watched in awe as the magical mist formed shapes before mimimimicking S.S's form but it was miniature in size.

After the mist separated and the miniature S.S disappeared. She noticed the real S.S and she asked him a question after the cat curled up into a ball, inside of his sleeping bag. "Who are you? Just curious." She added before checking her own backpack for her teal colored bed roll and pulling it out along with another one for Copper to use, if he wanted to. She was hoping to offer it to him when he returned to the cave. (A bed roll is basically a roll out sleeping bag but it has a built in mattress pad added to it unlike a real bed roll)

She yawned and prepared to go to bed, she did this by taking off her backpack and placing her bundle of herbs into it. Then she laid down inside her bed roll under the blanket, behind the built-in zipper and placing her head into the built-in pillow.
29 May 2020, 9:17 pm (Edited 29 May 2020, 9:18 pm)
Stratus nodded in agreement. "Same here, I don't have any other friends, just yet. However you are a good friend and I honestly just wanted to help you feel better." He stated before tilting his head in confusion as he noticed a unusal sound, the sound of dripping liquid. Was whomever or whatever that was causing it, watching him and Skeleton interact? Was it a friend or foe? And would it harm them? He hoped it was the former and not the latter as he wasn't prepared for any more danger.

(Morphie ; I'm implying that Cirr is still watching Stratus and noticed that he helped Skeleton feel better.)
29 May 2020, 9:07 pm
Runningkit appreciated the small grey she-cat's concern for her. She gently touched Frostfang's back with the tip of her tail, when she noticed the sadness that glinted in the she-cat's eyes. "Don't worry, I was doing well on my own before those rouges came around..." She shook her head in confusion.

"I just don't understand why those rouges are being so cruel towards me. Perhaps they had something bad happen to them and they are just lashing out? Since they don't know how to communicate their feelings?" Runningkit murmured, musing her thoughts aloud before deciding to tell Frostfang more about her old clan and her previous home.

"You probably haven't heard of Valleyclan before, because my birth clan was located in a valley, a few moons of travel, away from here." She stated, pausing breifly to think. "My old territory was beautiful, there was lots of green plants, prey and an even a clean waterfall! However after my previous clanmates turned on each other, the camp was ruined and the prey had all left the valley, out of fear" She shook her head sadly. "There was so much blood and I couldn't stay there any longer as it brought up so many memories, both good and bad alike..." Runningkit's eyes glinted with sadness, appearing dimmer in color from her strong emotions before she continued telling her tale.

"I left in search of a safe place to call home, traveling far and wide, looking for an unoccupied territory to call my own. All the while, still holding onto hope that some of my family had survived as well. You could imagine my joy when I saw that Falcon was alive! I had spent many moons of not knowing for sure if he had survived." She cast her gaze towards the starry night sky, her bright green eyes had brightened in color and were glowing brightly in the moonlight.

"I miss my birth clan as any cat probably would have, especially after experiencing what I did... " Runningkit's current mood shifted and she smiled. "But I hope to stay here in Rainclan, if you don't mind, of course!" She waved her tail excitedly. "I really didn't enjoy being on my own as it was starting to get lonely. So it would be really nice to be around cats that I know that I can trust." She finished with a soft, gentle smile as she was trying her best, not to grin widely out of joy and excitement as she wasn't sure how Frostfang would respond.

-----------

Falcon listened intently to Jaysong's words, gazing at the two stars, he shifted his gaze from each one when the tom stated their names. "I see.. They both are very important in their own ways." He mewed gently upon hearing Jaysong's softly muttered words, not trying to press him to say anything further about Nightfire. Je wanted nothing more to then to comfort the tom. So briefly, he got back onto his paws and walked a few pawsteps, in order to be able to sit closer to Jaysong.

Then he sat back down, a little closer to Jaysong and gently brushed the tom's pelt, with the very tip of his tail as a offering of sympathy. Whatever had caused Jaysong to lose his mate amd therefore caused him such grief. He wished that he could go back in time and helped save her from her terrible fate, but alas, he couldn't do anything to bring Nightfire back now. So instead, he offered his silent condolences to Jaysong, hoping to cheer him up.

"Does Dekra help guide the souls of lost cats, assisting them in reaching Sliverpelt and joining Starclan?" He asked softly before continuing to speak. "I wonder if she helped my parents get to the sky and become stars.." He added in awe, suddenly feeling so small in comparison to the starry sky, why couldn't he do something to bring Nightfire back?

He was so sure that she was a kind cat and he hoped, despite whatever had happened to her, that she didn't hold a grudge towards her former mate. He was unsure why, but, suddenly he knew in his heart that Dekra had guided her to her star and her new home in the sky. Perhaps Starclan approved of Drekra and Falcon's own new belief in her and her task of guiding lost souls to their place in Sliverpelt. Or maybe, now he didn't care what Starclan thought anymore, since they never seemed to assist any cat who needed their help. At least, Starclan never helped him personally when he really needed it, so maybe they weren't as powerful as they seemed in the tales that his mother had told him.
29 May 2020, 7:41 pm (Edited 31 May 2020, 5:50 pm)
in Free Character Sketches Because Insomnia! Yay! (go to post)
Hey there! ouo

I really adore your art style, it's gorgeous! ♡

Please feel free to draw whomever of my ocs (just click on any folder not including adopts) that you feel would suit your art style!

Thank you for the opportunity and taking the time for do this!

Also; I understand having Insomnia, I have it myself and drinking tea helps me get to sleep. I personally use Sleepytime Herbal Tea by the brand called Celestial Seasonings. I hope this helps you as well! ♡ Avoid normal tea blends as they tend to have Caffeine in them, which doesn't help with sleeping. If you try drinking tea, only use herbal or decaffeinated tea.
29 May 2020, 7:38 pm (Edited 29 May 2020, 7:39 pm)
in Free Sketches (go to post)
Hey there! ouo

Please feel free to draw whomever of my ocs (just click on any folder not including adopts) that you feel would suit your art style!

Thank you for the opportunity and taking the time for do this! ♡
29 May 2020, 12:21 am (Edited 29 May 2020, 12:22 am)
Stratus blushed, the scales on his face flushed with heat and turned a light rose pink in response. He wasn't used to being thanked for assisting and Skeleton's response had surprised him. He had honestly wanted to help the skull dragon, for he had been worried about Skeleton's well-being. This brought up an unusal feeling for him but he appreciated being thanked for his kindess.

"You're most welcome, Skeleton. Isn't helping each other what friends do?" He stated, asking a rhetorical question, since he was pretty sure that friends looked out and cared for each other.

The snow leopard, Collarbone just purred louder in response and rubbed gently against Skeleton, to show it's acknowledgement of the skull dragon's words.
27 May 2020, 1:51 am (Edited 13 Jun 2020, 10:51 pm)
in Free feral lion headshot sketches (go to post)
Maybe you could draw Xiamara?
She's an lioness with two cubs, her cubs are lionesses too (but they are optional and you don't have to include them.)

If you would rather draw a male lion, you could look at my lions on Lioden if you like: my main account and my side?

Or you could try drawing, Leo (He's an Manticore if that counts an lion lol)
27 May 2020, 1:50 am (Edited 29 May 2020, 12:21 am)
Stratus nodded his agreement. "I'm glad the Moonflowers were of some help." He stated as he finished applying the Moonflower pulp to Skeleton's black and white scales. "Is there anything else that I can do to assist you, Skeleton?" He offered as Collarbone padded over, for the snow leopard wanted to be closer to the skull dragon. He smiled briefly at the sight, since the feline looked so carefree, mostly anyways.