Breezeyheart's Recent Posts

27 May 2020, 1:50 am (Edited 29 May 2020, 12:21 am)
in Dragon RP *read description* (go to post)
Stratus nodded his agreement. "I'm glad the Moonflowers were of some help." He stated as he finished applying the Moonflower pulp to Skeleton's black and white scales. "Is there anything else that I can do to assist you, Skeleton?" He offered as Collarbone padded over, for the snow leopard wanted to be closer to the skull dragon. He smiled briefly at the sight, since the feline looked so carefree, mostly anyways.
5912903_YMr.gif5880286_qn7pUDcxKkTsHaX.gif15790291_UAJ.png
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
27 May 2020, 1:43 am
in Witches/powers rp (go to post)
Chime was exploring a forest clearing, unware that she was just outside of Forethought's home. She was looking for special, magical herbs that only grew in the light of the bloodmoon. The small anthro crow was using her feathery wings to pick some red Moonflowers and Evening Glories. (like Morning Glories but they open only at nightfall, instead of opening at dawn. They look similar to this) When suddenly there was a bright flash of magical power and she realized that her surroundings weren't familar anymore. She wasn't in her home, she wasn't in Myst Grove!

Surprisedly, she hopped into the air, momentarily taking flight with her slick, black feathery wings amd dropping her bundle of herbs. I'm lost! What happened to Myst Grove?! What happened to my home?! She glanced at her surroundings in confusion as she picked back up her bundle of carefully wrapped red moonflowers and Evening Glories.

None of these trees look familar... She thought as she walked deep into the forest while holding her herb bundle in her 'hands'. Suddenly she heard muffled voices and noticed that she was standing near the outside of a cave. The cave opening appeared to be almost completely covered by climbing, flowering vines. The flowers were sweetly scented and pleasant to smell. Chime sniffed one of the blooms and sighed. She hadn't ever smelled such a wonderful, sweet scent before. Perhaps this new realm isn't so bad? She remarked to herself as she gently plucked one of the flowers from the vines and tucked the bloom into a seam on her witch's hat. Maybe it would prove to be useful later on?

Curiousity came over her and she parted the vines to widen the cave opening so she could enter. As Chime wallked inside, her mint green eyes adjusted to the low light in the cave. She tilted her head in both confusion and curioisity, as she spotted a odd looking group of beings interacting with each other as she walked deeper inside. "Hello? I hope you don't mind that I came inside..." Chime called out to the group as she walked closer, still curious. She didn't wanted to unintentionally anger anyone, especially since she was unware of what realm that she exactly was in and had no idea how to get back home.

She noticed a friendly fluffy dragon who appeared to be enthralled by a magically floating, glowing gemstone. Distractedly she walked towards both the fluffy dragon and the magical gem alike. She gasped in awe "What a beautful gemstone!" She chirped, uttering in bewilderedness, the gem shimmered iridescently in the moonlight and casting colorful beams of light everywhere upon the forest floor.

"I've never seen a gemstone quite like that one!" The anthro crow gawked admiringly, her gaze was focused on the shimmering gem and her mint green eyes sparkled with joy (She really love shiny things lol). "You're so lucky, that gem must be very special to you." She added shyly, suddenly gazing her own feet as she kicked a leaf into the air with one of her clawed feet as she felt a bit bashful.

"I should have introduced myself first... I'm Chime that rings in the wind, however all of my friends just call me; Chime for short!" She chirped happily, her mint green eyes were shimmering with joy as she was delighted at the chance of making a new friend or two. Her tail feathers also wiggled slightly as she spoke, which for her was another sign of her overall excitement and friendliness.
Art of Starbug by Krepta , Leif & Kol . Avatar colored in by me. My websites (please click). Please ping/pm me♡♥
26 May 2020, 11:40 pm
in Warriors rp (go to post)
(You are correct, she's very skinny and bony. Cause that group of rouges that was mentioned, earlier on, has been stealing her fresh-kill when she wasn't looking. I'm implying that rouges are the same ones who attacked rainclan camp earlier on. So she could definitely use a gool meal lol.)

Runningkit beamed, waving her kinked tail excitedly, when Frostfang accepted her suggestion, equally mirroring the fellow she-cat's excitement. "Hunting patrol? I believe that remember what those are! Since I originally was born into a clan, Valleyclan..." She replied when she noticed that the small she-cat's words trailed off.

"However Valleyclan broke up, when there was a huge argument between the clan leader, Silverstar and the deputy, Stormcatcher about who should lead." The small, skinny tabby she-cat explained with a slight frown as she realized that, she had mentioned her and her brother's birthclan. Runningkit didn't normally mention to any cat about her origins, but being around Frostfang had caused her to feel safe and welcome. In fact; she felt at ease around her new friend.

She blushed in embarrassment when the grey she-cat prodded her in the ribs, before asking her when was her last decent meal. "It's been awhile since I ate anything other some strengthing herbs and blueberries. I guess I've eating like a mouse does so it's no surprise that I'm so skinny!" She playful joked in response before giving her pelt, a quick once over with her tongue before she continued. "That wasn't rude at all, I'm not all offended, honest!" Her facial expression suddenly turned serious as she spoke.

"I'm probably so skinny, cause those rouges had me on edge. They were still pestering me just last sunhigh, cause I was hunting near their territory. In fact; I think they have been stealing my fresh-kill whenever I turn my back on them.." She added with an annoyed flick of her kinked tail. "Those rouges think they are so much better then every cat else. When in actuality, they are nothing but a bunch of thieves! I wish we could teach them a lesson!" She meowed with a slight bitter undertone in her voice and sinking her claws into the earth below her paws out of annoyance. Once I'm at full strength again, those rouges will regret that they ever made fun of me and stole my fresh-kill! She thought determinedly. She would get better then she would make them pay! No dirty tricks, just paw to paw combat like a true warrior would! She didn't want revenge, that would be quite unlike her. However she did want to teach those rouges, a lesson not to mess with her.
------------------

Falcon grinned excitedly at Icepaw, when the apprentice responded to his recount of Firestar's good deeds with wide and curious eyes. He turned albeit, somewhat delayedly to face Jaysong and acknowledge the tom's presence, since Jaysong was sitting near by him. He had heard what Jaysong had said, but he had been thinking about what would be appropriate to say in response to the tom. As he thought, he briefly gazed up at the two stars that the tom had pointed a claw at before he spoke.

"Those two stars are quite special, aren't they?" He meowed, nodding his head in acknowledgement to Jaysong. "They might not shine as brightly but I can see their importance." His expression had turned slight serious but his words were gentle in tone. "Derka and Nightfire must have been very special too. I understand how you feel, since my sister and I lost our parents when we both were still kits." He added with an undertone of sadness in his voice as he was holding back tears. He felt as if he understood Jaysong's apparent sadness all too well. He missed his parents with all his heart but he understood that they were in Starclan, admitedly which was a better place then here.

He was reminded of how bad his life was up until now. Now, despite the threat of rouges planing to attack the camp that was looming over Rainclan, he felt at home with the others. Perhaps, it was because every cat here, was noticeably nicer then the rouges that he had run into the past. He hoped to show Jaysong that, not all cats were rude and evil, that cats could be nice and caring towards one another. At the very least, he wanted to show the tom could trust him.
24 May 2020, 8:52 pm (Edited 24 May 2020, 8:52 pm)
(no problem! I'm glad to hear that my detailed replies are assisting you with writing longer replies xD)

Runningkit smiled warmly, pleased that her friend wasn't offended by her offer to share hunting techniques. She could use a meal with a good friend anyway, it had been so long since she could share a meal with another cat. In fact; she momentarily reminded that she hadn't eaten any meat over the past few days. In fact, all she had eaten some herbs that she remembered were good for strength and a few small piles of blueberries. The berries had a pleasant flavor in comparison to the bitter flavor of the strengthing herbs, but the blueberries hadn't exactly been filling.

When Frostfang had gently but playfully butted her to the side, she stumbled slightly as she had been caught off gaurd by the sudden playfulness of her new friend. However she quickly regained her footing. "Right!" the small tabby cat replied playfully with a grin. She obviously was completely unfazed by Frostfang's actions as she was simply delighted to have a cat, no, a friend who wanted her around. Her childishness had resurfaced and she had a bounce in her pawsteps, as she padded in place out of pure excitement.

"It wouldn't bother me, don't worry! Besides, I would love to meet your apprentice." Runningkit purred, stating her genuine thoughts on the matter. "Perhaps my brother can be of assistance too? I'm sure he would love to help and get to know the territory too." She added hopefully. She remembered how much her brother had loved to explore with her, when they were kits. In fact; they used to be quite the handful (er pawful lol) when they were younger, almost always getting into mischief together. However they both enjoyed helping the medicine cat out with her tasks. Even if it sometimes was a punishment for misbehaving, they had loved to learn about herbs and their uses. She hoped to be able to find some useful herbs while they explored Rainclan territory, so she could give them to Frostfang as a way to thank the small she-cat.

-----------------
Falcon grinned at Icepaw, delighted that he could share his knowledge about the clans and cats of the past with the apprentice. He noticed that Foxpaw had approached Icepaw, so he waited until the two apprentices appeared to be finished catching up.

Once he was sure the apprentices were done, he pointed his right paw at a different cluster of stars, which were located somewhat near by the original cluster that he pointed at earlier. "This cluster of stars is called Thunderclan and is made up of stars named after Thunderclan's cats. In fact there is a star for each and every leader, warrior, apprentice, queen, kit and elder who were apart of Thunderclan." He explained to Icepaw, gesturing to each of the stars in the cluster with both of his paws. "One of the brightest stars in this cluster, is a star that represents one of Thunderclan's most famous clan leaders, Firestar."

His eyes glowed, reflecting the moonlight as he spoke. "I heard many stories about him and the tale of the first clans to ever be ;Thunderclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Riverclan and Windclan. My mother told me that Firestar saved the clans many times and even helped rebuild Skyclan, after he learned that the other clans had banished Skyclan from the wilderness that the five clans shared." He finished, deciding to leave out for now, the information of where in the sky his birthclan's cluster of stars was located.

That was a secret that he might share later on, once he was good and ready to do so. However while he waited for the apprentice's reply, he cast his gaze to a medium-sized cluster of stars, the stars that represented the cats of his birthclan, Valleyclan. He thought that he saw two stars, which were next to each other, brightly shimmered breifly at him. Mom, Dad?... He thought to himself. Do you know why did Sliverstar and Stormcatcher argued? He stared intently at the two stars, hoping for an answer to his unasked question, but he didn't see nor hear one.

Instead he realized that another cat had approached the fresh-kill pile, a pale grey tabby she-cat. He wasn't familiar with the she-cat but he had heard Foxpaw talk to her. So at least Foxpaw knew her, which was good enough for him. "Hello there, Quailfeather." Falcon meowed warmly. "It looks like you had a good hunting trip. Do anything interesting happen while you were out?" He added curiously, suddenly wondering if the pale grey she-cat had seen any aggressive rouges around, since he was still worried about the threat that Jaysong had overheard earlier.
24 May 2020, 5:06 pm
Stratus smiled faintly since he wasn't completely sure how quickly the moonflower's effect would begin to work. However he was sure it was only a short while like around ten minutes or so. "I remember Moonflowers don't have the most pleasant taste but it should help in a short while." He paused to choose his next words carefully.

"If it doesn't work after ten minutes, I will try Poppy seeds as they are good for pain as well." Stratus stated before gently using his clawed feet to spread some of the pulp onto Skeleton's scales. He made sure to not scratch his friend's scales, as he spread out the pulp into an even layer over the skull dragon's scales.

Collarbone purred as it sat near by the two dragons, the feline's slightly glowing eyes were focused on looking around the forest as it was keeping a lookout for any danger. Stratus nodded gratefully at the snow leopard, relieved that the feline was keeping an watchful eye on their surroundings.

23 May 2020, 2:11 am (Edited 23 May 2020, 2:12 am)
in Witches/powers rp (go to post)
(Can I join? I really want to use Chime, my anthro crow)
Characters name: Chime. here. (main appearance here)
Full name: Chime that rings in the wind, almost no one refers to her by her full name though, since it is quite the mouthful to say.
About how old: Five human years old, which is equal to 24 in bird years. So when she morphs into a human or humanoid, she looks her bird age, which is actually equal to 24 human years. She has a younger looking appearance though.
Type/species: Anthro Crow, born with magical powers.
Backstory: Kinda is an work in progress, but she was born into an Anthro Crow family with an family history of having magical powers. She moved out and went on a quest to search for a magical mist surrounded forest grove, called Myst Grove. She currently lives in Myst Grove alongside her best friend, Beo. However she enjoys traveling to new places, especially if she can make a few new friends.
Powers/Type?: She can preform magic spells, make magical potions/elixirs and even shapeshift into a human or even a humanoid when she wishes to. (which is handy for roleplaying as her) She also has an vast knowledge of edible plants, magical plants and medical herbs, of which she tends to use to identify useful, helpful plants and herbs for making her various different potions.

Details about her human and humanoid forms -
Appearance here
Height: 5 ft and 8 inches. (2 ft higher then her original form)
Build: Medium - Slightly curvy with notable muscle mass.
Skin tone: Slighty dark tan with brown freckles.
Hair color: Black with colorful iridescent highlights that catch your eye in the sunlight like a puddle of black oil.
Lip color & shape: Light rose red with a pronounced Cupid's bow.
Facial markings: She has a notable mole next to her left eye, a scattering of freckles under both of her eyes and a freckle on near the left corner of her lips.
Clothing(outfits): Her casual attire normally consists of loose and comfy colorful t-shirts (that have cute graphics/iron on designs upon them) with blue jeans, pastel colored jeans/capris or cute patterned leggings. Her formal attire normally consists of dresses or dress shirts (tending to be long sleeved in the winter) with lace and tights or leggings/pants that coordinate well with her dress or top.
Accessories: She is rarely seen without her pastel purpleish pink witch's hat, that has a mint green crescent moon shaped charm hanging from the top of it, or her mint green witch's robe. These accessories are apart of her normal casual attire and she would rather wear at least one of them over nether. The only time that she can be seen not wearing her witch's hat or robe is: when she is dressed in formal attire, or if her hat and robe are dirty and currently being washed.
Personality: Chime is a friendly, outgoing, kind and playful being, she tries her best to brighten up the day of anyone that she meets. She has an positive, sunny outlook on life, often seeing the brighter side of any situation even dangerous ones! Caring, gentle, empathetic and comforting, she will go out of her way to make someone's day better, especially if they are one of her friends! Fiercely loyal and protective, she will do anything for her friends, often willing to risk limb even her life for them. Tenacious, stubborn and hard-working, once she sets her mind on doing something, such as protecting or helping her friends, completing a spell or a magic brew, she will do everything possible in her power to complete it.
23 May 2020, 1:18 am (Edited 24 May 2020, 5:07 pm)
"Yeah, but maybe we can wait for her to finish her conversation, here together?" Falcon suggested to Icepaw before turning his focus towards the sky, which had fully darkened and twinkling stars were dotted all along it. "I could help you identity the stars." He added awestruck by how many stars were in Sliverpelt and that some shone brighter then the others.

"The stars have names, if you aren't aware, and they are named after all of the great cats and clans of the past." He explained as he pointed his right paw at a small cluster of stars that he spotted on the right. "I know all of the names of the stars and there is a cluster of stars for each clan of the past and even the present ones" He shook his head before resuming speaking.

"However I am unware whether or not, if the dark forest cats or evil rouges have any stars of their own. Perhaps they can earn a star to represent them or their way into Starclan, if they do enough good intended acts to redeem themselves in Starclan's eyes?" He asked no cat in particular as he was just musing his thoughts aloud, momentarily forgetting the apprentice's presence.
23 May 2020, 12:54 am
(I hope it is fine if I say that Collarbone brought back some moonflowers. Implying that the feline understands dragon language.)

Stratus saw the pained look in Skeleton's eyes as he shook his head in reply. "Maybe these flowers will help? I remember my mom stating that they help relief weakness and pain in dragons when they are eaten." He offered explaining the flowers and their usefulness, noticing that Collarbone appeared to have return from it's small trip to investigate the glowing white flowers. The feline actually seemed to have understood his request and sat before him with a mouthful of glowing moonflowers. Stratus nodded his head in approval of the feline's work, Collarbone was proving to be useful to have around.

He took the bunch of moonflowers from the snow leopard, who had already carefully placed the bunch onto the grass before him. He proceeded to grind them up into an edible pulp and pushed the pulp towards Skeleton. "Do you think you can able to move in order to eat this? If not, I believe it will work if I spread the pulp onto your scales." He explained, motioning to the pulp, which was now located, in front of the skull dragon.
22 May 2020, 8:34 pm
in May new items thread (go to post)
Why did they give Taurus a red themed box color palette? My mother (TigTigrou ) wants to know, cause she was expecting it to be green since her birthstone is emerald not ruby.
22 May 2020, 7:43 pm
Stratus nodded his head in agreement, standing still, so he could better support his friend's additional weight on his winged shoulder. "Is there anything that I can do to help?" He offered, still concerned about Skeleton's well-being and he heard a plaintive meow in agreement emanating from Collarbone. He wondered if the snow leopard knew how to understand the language of dragons, more then he had previously thought.

He pondered ways to help his friend out, but so far he was stumped. He knew a lot of healing techniques and medical herbs, but he wasn't quite sure about which ones would be of any help in this situation. He hated the idea of not being able to help Skeleton, especially since he considered him to be one of his few friends. He glanced briefly up at the stars, through a gap in the tree canopy. A star appeared to be shinning brighter then the rest, closest to the full moon, perhaps it was a sign.

He suddenly had a idea of how to help! For he had remembered a specific herb, that his mother had told him was good for treating sudden weakness in dragons. It wasn't very strong but it might help. His mother had called it, Moonflower, because it was a rare white flowering herbal plant that only bloomed at night, when the moon was full and it tended to glow in the moonlight. He looked around and spotted a few Moonflowers growing near by, their white pearly petals glowing in the moonlight. "Moonflowers!" He uttered surprised and happily, for he had only seen the flowers once or twice as far as he could remember.

Unsure if the two of then could get to the flowers together, he glanced at Collarbone. Then at the flowers, while motioning, a movement with his jaws and bending his neck as if he was picking the flowers up. "Pick the flowers up" He added softly, silently hoping the feline understood what he was requesting it to do. The feline flashed him a confused glance, but padded over the glowing white flowers out of curiosity. Maybe it did somewhat understand him and what he was requesting.
22 May 2020, 7:15 pm
(XD I'm also impressed by how much I can write now, especially in comparison to when I first ever did join a roleplay. I use a lot more proper grammar and large words now. I used to have trouble with both proper grammar usage and using large words those in the past, cause I have dyslexia so I still have the occasional problem with proper grammar and spelling specific words. Also that meme is hilarious!)

Runningkit appreciated the grey she-cat was paying great attention to her as she spoke. As she spoke, it felt like a weight had been lifted off her, when she told the she-cat about her problems. This caused her to be pleasantly surprised by Frostfang's reactions to her tale and she let out a purr of relief in response. She was glad to know that Frostfang shared her displeasure and anger towards those mangy rouges.

The small light brown tabby she-cat gasped in suprise, when Frostfang had trusted her, a loner, enough to show her own imperfection. "I'm sorry that you have a missing claw but I'm glad to hear that you figured out some tricks to get around it." Runningkit replied honestly, flashing the follow she-cat, a warm smile. She felt quite honored that the grey she-cat would, chose to share such personal information about herself with her, especially since she was currently just a stranger to the clan cat. She asumed that Whitestar was the clan leader and that he and the white tom who had carried the kit into Rainclan camp, were one and the same.

~
She sliently had made up her own mind, if the clan leader, Whitestar would let her, she was going to join Rainclan. Not simply because her brother whom she hadn't seen for ages (and so, she had previously asumed that he was dead) had recently joined Rainclan. Her reason for stubbornly setting her thoughts on joining Rainclan, was because of the kindness that Frostfang had shown her. She couldn't remember when she had last known any cats, that she could honestly trust with her most personal secrets in moons.

However she trusted Frostfang, especially since she shared a personal secret with Runningkit, that could be considered a weakness by any other cat but herself. Maybe her brother wouldn't consider having a missing claw to be a weakness, but she was sure that any other loner or rouge would use that information to take advantage of the small grey she-cat. And so, the light brown tabby she-cat silently promised herself that she would never tell anyone about Frostfang's missing claw.

She noticed the grey she-cat's sudden sad expression and briefly pressed her pelt against Frostfang's pelt, as her own offering of sympathy. She did so, in order to repay for the small she-cat's own kindess towards her. Silently hoping that Frostfang appreciated the gesture and felt somewhat better because of it.

"I guess a kinked tail isn't so bad." She paused to flash a warm grin at Frostfang. "Maybe if you like, we could share hunting techniques?" She offered with a purr. "I came up with some unique tricks of my own to utilize my own imperfections as hidden talents instead. Perhaps they could also assist you?" She offered gently with a smile. She didn't want to point out how small Frostfang was, especially since she wasn't really all that much larger then the other she-cat. However she honestly thought her tricks would, also assist her new friend at hunting larger prey, since they were similar in size.

---------------------
(Meanwhile ouo)

Falcon finished eating the mouse and gave his paws a few quick licks to clean them, before he responded to Icepaw. He did so, because he thought it was poor manners to leave your paws dirty or covered with bood after eating.

Nodding his head in acknowledgement to the apprentice, he replied. 'I believe Frostfang is busy talking to my sister, Runningkit." Falcon flicked his tail towards the place in camp, where he had previously been talking to both Frostfang and his own sister.

"They might be done soon. In the meantime, maybe I can assist you?" He offered Icepaw with a gentle smile. He realized that the apprentice's eagerness to assist his mentor, was personally affecting him and hoped the young tom would appreciate his offer to help.

21 May 2020, 11:31 pm (Edited 21 May 2020, 11:32 pm)
Stratus turned his head suddenly as he heard some dragon call his name, albeit weakly from somewhere near by. He quickly stood back upon his feet, casting his gaze in the direction of where the sound had emanated from.

"Skeleton!" He called in return as he spotted the skull dragon leaning against a tree with his tail quivering. Upon seeing his friend looking so weak, he rushed over to him, the sound that he was pondering was all but forgotten in his quest to aid his friend.

"Are you okay?" Stratus asked Skeleton concernedly as he stood close to the skull dragon and offered him, a winged shoulder to lean on. He had seen him look weak before but it never had gotten this bad, at least to his knowledge. He noticed that the snow leopard, Collarbone had appeared near his feet.

Then the feline proceeded to padded over to Skeleton and started rubbing it's head against the skull dragon's legs and purring at him. The feline gazed up, looking Stratus in the eyes with an facial expression that looked, as concerned about Skeleton's well-being as the stormwing, himself did.
21 May 2020, 11:02 pm (Edited 21 May 2020, 11:11 pm)
Runningkit returned Frostfang's small smile before uttering shyly. "T-thank you.." She wasn't used to being warmly complimented by a cat that she had just met for the first time. But it felt nice, maybe perhaps she would decide to join Rainclan, they seemed like a kind, caring group of cats. However, she was reminded of what happened when she last interacted with other cats. Rainclan seemed especially kind in comparison to a group of rouges that, of which, she had been unlucky to come across in the past. The rouges definitely weren't nice at all, in fact, they were rude and cruel.

When she came across the group of rouges, just a few days ago, they had decided to bully her by attacking her, which they had only done so, in order to have their companions steal her freshkill, while she was busy being distracted. Afterwords, they decided to chase her off, claiming that she had been trespassing on their territory and therefore the freshkill was theirs in the first place, not hers.

Then as she retreated deeper into the forest, they followed her, taunting her the whole way until they grew bored of their 'game' of harassing her. She had swore that if she saw those rouges again, they would pay for bullying her, taking advantage of her smaller size and taunting her cruelly for having long legs and a kinked tail. She didn't want any other cats to be treated so cruelly like she had been.

~
Regaining her focus onto Frostfang, Runningkit sniffed, blinking away tears when she felt Frostfang pressed her pelt against hers. "Thanks for your sympathy." she murmured softly. "Her death just brought up memories of the death of my parents." She gazed briefly up at the darkening sky, noting how the stars twinkled as they blinked into appearance against the night sky.

I wonder if mom and dad are up there now, but which stars would they be? She thought to herself before returning her focus to Frostfang and upon doing so, she noticed that the grey she-cat had broken away and was giving her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks.

She smiled warmly at the sight, she had really appreciated the she-cat's sympathy and overall kindess towards her. So she decided not to point out Frostfang's apparent embarrassment and resuming speaking to her instead. She felt like she could tell the fellow green eyed she-cat, her fears and worries without getting horrible consequences from doing so.

Although she was unsure why she felt that way about Frostfang, perhaps it was because of the she-cat's kindess towards her. "I had been so busy trying to survive since then so I didn't exactly get to properly grieve their deaths." She stated solemnly, before pausing to wipe away tears from her bright green eyes.

~
"It's been hard being out on my own, especially since a few days ago, I came across a nasty group of rouges who bullied me by attacking me, in order to have their companions steal my freshkill while they had me disracted." She explained, pausing briefly to regain her composure, as she noticed that her own body was shaking out of anger and her kinked tail was twitching. However this anger of hers, was only directed at the group of rouges and not at Frostfang.

"Then they had the nerve to claim that I had been trespassing on their territory and therefore the freshkill that I had caught was theirs, not mine. So they proceeded to chase me out of their 'territory' and taunted me for my long legs and kinked tail." Runningkit finished explaining, frowning at the thought of what had happened to her in the past few days.

"They called me a freak... Am I a freak?" The light grown tabby she-cat added asking Frostfang, her usually bright green eyes were dimmer then usual, yet they twinkled like stars for she was holding back more tears. Her facial expression was innocent, which caused her to look younger in appearance then she actually was as she gazed up at Frostfang. This affect was only greatened by the fact that she was was quite small and unsually thin for her age, which wasn't helped any at all by her thin pelt. Plus; you could see her ribcage if you looked closely enough as she had lost a lot of body weight, especially in the past few days.

Her current condition was simply caused by the fact that she had been having a rough time, especially at keeping the freshkill that she caught. The truth was the rouges had been tormenting her by stealing her freshkill, since the day that she came across them. However they were doing so by snatching her freshkill when she wasn't looking, but she knew, deep inside, it was their doing.

-----------------

Nightfire? I wonder if she has anything to do with Dekra?
Falcon thought as he watched Jaysong bolt off and disappear from view. Falcon felt strongly about wanting to ask him, however he didn't want to push his luck with their slowly growing relationship. Asking him about her might cause unnecessary strain on the growing relationship and he didn't want to risk losing a new friend's trust.

Conflicted, Falcon sat down briefly before rising back up onto his feet. His ears perked up at the faint sound of padding paws of a cat who was approaching and then entering the camp. He flicked his ears and padded towards the sound to find out which cat was causing the sound. As he headed towards the freshkill pile, the direction of where the sound appeared to be coming from, he first noticed Spottedkit was sitting outside of the nursery, he briefly flicked his tail in greeting to the small kit as he padded past him.

However once he reached the freshkill pile, he noticed Icepaw was sitting near by it. "Hello there, Icepaw" Falcon meowed gently to the small tom and dipped his head in greeting.

"Are you waiting for someone?" He asked Icepaw curiously before taking a mouse from the freshkill pile, his stomach growled angrily and he realized that he was famished. While he waited for the apprentice to reply, he started eating the mouse, trying hard, not to scarf it down out of hunger.
20 May 2020, 4:57 am
Falcon happily nodded his head in acknowledgement to Frostfang, glad that she didn't start questioning his sister. "I do know her but for the longest time, I believed she was dead." He briefly frowned at the thought of his sister truly being dead like their parents were. "This is Runningkit, my sister." He introduced his sibling to the she-cat with a light flick of his tail. "Runningkit, this is Frostfang." He added glancing back and forth between the two she-cats.

Runningkit smiled shyly at Frostfang. "Pleased to meet you." She dipped her head in respect to the fellow she-cat. "I saw that white tom over there" She flicked her long, albeit kinked tail towards Whitestar, who was sitting somehwere near by in the camp clearing, "He was solemnly carrying that poor kit back to here and I wanted to help out." The light brown tabby she-cat stated, nervously glancing at her own paws before resuming speaking. Her bright, clear green eyes showed that she was stressed out at the idea of angering any clan cats. She was more used to hiding from other cats over interacting with them.

"I apologise if I was overstepping and offering assistance when you don't need it." She explained, stating why she was in the rainclan camp uninvited. "I hope you don't mind. I want to help bury the kit as she deserves to be respected in death." She added solemnly and her bright green eyes dimmed, showing her grief for the small kit, despite having no personal connection to Cloverpaw. She had wanted to see the she-cat that the kit would have grown up to be, so she started crying again and tears streamed down her face.

If only I could have helped her... I wish I had heard her cries sooner. she wished silently to herself as her heart ached with grief for the small kit. She was overcome with grief as she hadn't had the time to mourn the death of her parents. This was due to the fact that she had always been busy with trying hard to survive out on her own.

Falcon quickly noticed that Jaysong dropped the bluejay and had explained his plan. "That makes sense and it could prove to be useful in times of need. Never know, we might require a extra paw or two later." He replied feeling grateful that the tom appeared to be trusting him more, perhaps they were becoming friends? Whatever the case, it was nice to know he had friends now, others that he could count on to assist him if needed. But he was glad to know his sister had survived the war between their birthclan's former clanmates. He still thought the war that ruined both of their lives was stupid and pointless, a deputy and a clan leader shouldn't argue with each other about who was more suited to lead. He had yet to see any arguments between Frostfang and Whitestar, a fact of which made him relaxed to be around them.
19 May 2020, 1:09 am
in Free Pixel Art [open] (go to post)
Fox base works since she's a canine (specifically a Australian Cattle Dog.)
19 May 2020, 12:14 am (Edited 19 May 2020, 12:22 am)
(Note: His sister probably will change her name to Runningtail or something of that nature. However for now since Running by itself is confusing to me, her name is Runningkit since she didn't change or shorten it. Hope this information isn't too confusing lol)

The two long lost siblings embraced each other in a hug of sorts, wrapping and placing their paws on each other's backs. However they broke apart and mostly headbutted and rubbed their faces on each other.

"Runningkit... How I've missed you!" Falcon declared with joy as he rubbed his face into her fur, taking in her familar scent as it washed over him. Her scent was slightly different since she was now older but he remembered it all the same.

"As have I, Falconkit!" Runningkit cried with delight as she returned her brother's affectation display by rubbing her face onto his fur. He smelled faintly of bird feathers, which reminded her of their shared kithood spent playing games together using bird feathers as props or fill-ins for imaginary enemies.

"I go by Falcon now for the most part. I am supposed to get a warrior name soon though.." Falcon added slightly embarrassed by being called by his old kit name.

"Oh, sorry, Falcon," Runningkit replied winking, "I still go by Runningkit since I didn't normally see lots of other cats." The she-cat added frowning briefly before resuming widely grinning with joy.

Whipping his head around suddenly, Falcon heard scrapping claws on the metal rooftops and spotted a few pebbles falling down. "What going on, Jaysong?" He asked confusedly, tilting his head.

Runningkit glanced upwards when her brother spoke seemingly to a cat, no, a tom who was running across the rooftops. "What's wrong, brother?" The young she-cat asked tilting her head as well, almost mirroring her sibling. "Do you know that tom?" She added curiously.

"I know him somewhat, he's niceish." Falcon replied shortly, his tail flicking to show his slight annoyance with the tom's actions.
18 May 2020, 10:55 pm (Edited 18 May 2020, 10:59 pm)
Falcon followed, panting and racing behind the she-cat. His prayer of safety to Starclan on behalf of the voice's owner was quickly forgotten in the rush to aid the young cat. But it appeared that they were too late, he frowned, drooping his ears as he was overcome with grief, which surprised him. He hadn't known Cloverpaw long, however he had grown close to the young cat in that brief time that he knew her. Suddenly he was almost speechless by the shock that Cloverpaw had died so young.

"Cloverpaw..." Falcon managed to utter in shock. "She was so young..." He stated struck with grief, he started to cry as her death brought his saddness about his parents death, back up to the surface like ripples on a usually calm lake.

Suddenly he scented the air, smelling a scent that washed over him and brought up his memories of his early kithood. He looked up and noticed a seemingly unfamilar light brown she-cat with bright green eyes, who was sitting in the camp clearing straight across from him.

Yet something about her was familar to him from long ago, maybe perhaps it was her scent. "Wait, you look familar?!" Falcon exclaimed in surprise with his stormy grey eyes locked onto the she-cat. After a short while, something about the she-cat just clicked in his brain and a name flashed through his mind.

"Runningkit? Is that you?" He uttered in disbelief of what he was seeing with his own eyes.

------

Running nodded her head in acknowledgement of the tom who was just a stranger to her. "She looks so young, poor kit..." She meowed solemnly with tears forming in her eyes. She hadn't know the kit but she still felt grief and mourned the cat that the kit could have grown up to be.

Upon being acknowledged by the slightly familar looking tom who sat across from her in the camp clearing, she gasped. "Is that you, Falconkit?" She mewed in disbelief. "No, you were dead, for I didn't see you after that fight between our clanmates..." She added shaking her head in confusion before she hear him speak.

After the fact that the tom spoke registered in her mind, her face lit up with joy and her bright green eyes shined like stars. "Falconkit, it is you! I thought you were dead like mom and dad..." Runningkit uttered in shock, overwhelmed with sudden joy that her brother was still alive.

18 May 2020, 5:44 pm (Edited 18 May 2020, 10:58 pm)
Falcon cast his gaze upwards at the blue cloudy skies and closed his eyes.Starclan? I hope that you are protecting whomever was the cause of that scream... He paused suddenly realising that the voice sounded like Cloverpaw. Was it Cloverpaw? Starclan, did she join you in the stars?.. If so please watch over her for me as she's so young.

------
Meanwhile closer to the screaming...

Running murmured in under her breath as she went to investigate the cause of the screaming. "What in Starclan happened?" She stated as she spotted the small apprentice's body, blood was everywhere on the grass, staining it red and the scent of fox hung in the air.

"Fox!" The she-cat exclaimed before shaking her head sadly. "Poor thing, she didn't stand a chance fighting a fox, all on her own." She murmured quietly from the bushes, watching Whitestar solemnly dragging the apprentice's body back into camp.

"Should I offer him assistance?" Running quietly asked herself before deciding to help. She came out of the bushes and followed the white tom who was currently a stranger to her. Catching up with the tom, she panted for a short moment before speaking to him. "May I assist you?" The she-cat meowed with a gentle undertone to her voice.
18 May 2020, 1:55 pm (Edited 18 May 2020, 2:07 pm)
Falcon boredly pawed at the ground, kicking around a small pebble. 'I hope Frostfang catches up soon, I'm getting anxious thinking about seeing my old den' he thought as he sat waiting as politely as he could for the she-cat to catch up to him. He really wanted to continue walking towards his old territory, t

Suddenly he heard a scream echoing in the distance, he perked his ears up instantly, looking alert and casting his gaze in the direction of the sound. "What in Starclan was that?" he exclaimed in confusion.

(Note: I wanna introduce a new character named Running, who is his long lost sister? Can I do so?)
18 May 2020, 12:28 pm
in Free Pixel Art [open] (go to post)
Could you do my girl, Kelly? I think her design would be simple enough for a pixel, if you feel like it! ♡
18 May 2020, 11:02 am (Edited 18 May 2020, 11:08 am)
"I see, she sounds important." Falcon replied gently, mentally noting the look in the tom's eyes. When the tom turned to leave, he nodded his head in acknowledgement to Jaysong. Shortly after, he watched as the tom headed to the rooftops. He wished to ask more about Dekra but he didn't feel that Jaysong wanted to talk anymore.

Turning his full attention back to Frostfang, he smiled warmly, raising his tail to show that he felt better. He was glad that the she-cat didn't blame for his misjudgment about how old the crates were and appreciated her intentions to cheer him up. "I'm glad you aren't hurt." He meowed cheerfully.

"He looks sad.. I wonder if Dekra was some cat that he personally knew." He murmured softly, pondering this new information about Jaysong's possible past. He was beginning to see the tom in a different light and felt empathize with him about missing a loved one. However he didn't wish to overstep his boundaries by asking anymore about Dekra, for he could sense it was a sore subject for the tom.

Quickly Falcon shifted his thoughts back to collecting those feathers of his for lining the clan nests. It was probably since the tom was used to shifting his thoughts to back to what was currently important, as he could get lost in thought if he didn't, which wasn't too helpful for survival. "Well, we should probably start heading out towards my old den before it starts to get dark." He stated flicking his tail slightly.

"It's this way to my old camp." He added while briefly pointing a paw to right before he started walking. It was his intention to walk past the twoleg place and go towards, where he could just start to see trees and grass spread out before him.

However, he stopped midstep to wait for Frostfang, as he didn't want the she-cat to get lost while trying to follow him. As he waited, he could just see the opening that led to the clearing where he used to live. He sighed, it would be nice to visit his old home, even if he was enjoying the company of others now.
17 May 2020, 6:46 pm (Edited 17 May 2020, 6:47 pm)
"By Dekra." Falcon turned to face Jaysong. "I haven't heard of them before, are they someone you used to personally know?" He asked, looking almost equally confused. Falcon was curious to know what Jaysong meant by saying that, however he kept on a eye on Frostfang, for he was still concerned about her.
17 May 2020, 4:24 pm (Edited 17 May 2020, 4:26 pm)
Falcon got back onto his paws after he was sure that he could properly breathe, casting a brief glance at the tom. "Why do you mean by that and besides why do you care what we do anyway?" Falcon replied to Jaysong, annoyed by the tom's sudden hostility. "It's not like we have to hurry back." He added, flicking his tail in annoyance before deciding to change his focus to Frostfang instead.

Turning to the she-cat, he looked her over with concern. "Are you alright, Frostfang?" He mewed gently, his annoyance at how bossy that Jaysong was suddenly being towards them, was quickly forgotten and replaced by his concern for the she-cat. He saw no need to continue to let the tom get to him, as he would rather place his focus on being kind towards Frostfang.

"Are you hurt? Or just out of breath?" Falcon asked Frostfang with a concerned expression upon his face. He didn't like the idea that his poor judgment cause harm to another cat. Especially to a cat of whom he trusts.
17 May 2020, 2:43 am (Edited 17 May 2020, 2:46 am)
Falcon jumped backwards in surprise as the first crate caved in. He hadn't realised the crates were so old, he just thought the crates looked like a safe route to reach the ground. "Jump away from the crates!" He cried as he lept off the crates and landing onto the fence near by as dust and woiden splinters flew everywhere.

When Frostfang landed safely onto the ground, he muttered disappointedly about his actions. "I should have checked those crates more thoroughly..." He shook his head before leaping onto the ground beside the she-cat.

"I apologise Frostfang... I misjudged the age of those crates." Falcon cast his gaze downwardly at his paws, feeling horrible about the fact that they both could have gotten badly hurt by the crates collapsing. "I should have checked the crates more thoroughly before we started to leap onto them." He stated, looking downtrodden by the thought that he put another cat in danger even if it was unintentionally.

"It's nice to be back on solid ground though..." Falcon added before he collapsed, flopping down onto the ground to calm himself down from the exciting near death experience that they had just shared together.

My heart is beating so fast and I can barely breathe... He gazed up at the blue shy, which was less full of dark grey clouds then earlier. Is there something wrong with me? He thought, trying to catch his breath, his lungs were burning with pain as he gasped and took deep breathes.

Catching his breath, he coughed and some dark grey dust and small wooden splinters came out of his mouth. He must have breathed in some of the dust and small wooden splinters from the crates collapsing. "Ow... That wasn't pleasant to cough that up..." He frowned painfully. "But hopefully I'm better now" He looked at Frostfang, his eyes were gentle as he gazed at her, hoping that his apology from earlier, made up for the mess that he was convinced that he had gotten them both into.
17 May 2020, 1:46 am
in Trade Stand [open] (go to post)
That's fine with us! :)