MalGV's Recent Posts

25 Jan 2018, 10:38 am
in What Self-Publishing Company should I use? (go to post)
Uendo

Thanks for the suggestion! I looked around the site and while I like the ability to choose Ratings and Genre, the site states it focuses on free to read comics. I decided I don't want to post my entire comics online, just a few sample pages ("teasers") and then just sell the comic issue. But thanks again for commenting!
24 Jan 2018, 1:29 pm
Bump
22 Jan 2018, 2:02 pm
Hey everyone!

I am an illustrator and comic artist who wants to publish and sell my first finished comic book. My comic is called "Yardville" and you can see an example of a page from the finished Issue #1 here, http://matronicart.com/yardville/, from my website.

The only problem is I'm not entirely sure what company to go with. I just created an account on Lulu.com a little bit ago, but have not sent in my comic issue yet. I wanted to get other people's/artists' perspective on this before moving forward.

So do any of you out there have any suggestions for an online self-publishing company you think I should go with?

Thanks in advance!
2 Jan 2018, 2:59 pm
in Family Tragedy on NewYearsEve2017, need support. (go to post)
Mum and Dad took our dog to the vet's office to be stored until when we can have her cremated. It was so hard seeing my parents cry, but I was there to embrace/support them. I didn't eat much lunch today but my heart has calmed down and I no longer have stomach aches, so thankfully things seem to be falling into place again. I've also been in contact with neighbors and friends. If something comes up, I'll mention it.
1 Jan 2018, 10:04 pm
NiGHTS Thank you so very much for the encouraging words, and I'm sorry you had to go through this too. But I suppose we all have to go through this eventually. And your reactions to your pet are very similar to my parents, so I very much appreciate you sharing your story. I also really appreciate you and everyone being here for me.

Kitsune_Galaxy Thank you very much for your understanding and help! I hadn't considered "broken heart syndrome", so I'll look that up, study it, and see if I might be going down that path. I don't think I am, but like others have mentioned I do need to keep track of my health.

Little bit of an update: I was able to cry a little more and I think that's taking the edge off me otherwise not feeling well. I was also able to eat more today, too. The rest of the family is ok, but it's only been the second day, so we're all staying inside and taking things slow. What makes this harder is that we weren't able to fully enjoy some of our New Year's traditions, except for making black-eyed peas. But there have been times where we can make each other laugh or smile, and that to me gives me the most hope for better days.

I will keep everyone updated.
1 Jan 2018, 2:38 pm
Thank you so very much to everyone who responded so quickly. It means everything.

springacres Thank you for your condolences, and be sure to hug Callie while she's with you. Second, it's a huge relief to know that grief is different for everyone, because I don't want anyone to think I'm not grieving myself. So far I'm certainly not feeling all that good, so I will keep a close eye on my health and alert others if things don't improve.

Uendo Thank you for taking the time to write to me including about your own experiences. You have given me some very valuable information. I notice that I start to feel a little better once I've layed in bed or gone to the bathroom. I plan on giving this a long while for us to recover from, I just don't know when the time will end. But yes, you're right and thank you, my family and I will take this slowly and with outside support.

AutumnStorm08 Thank you so much for the gift. I gave it to one of my villagers. It gave me a little brightness to my day.

LadyAxeFace Thank you for your condolences. I think extreme stress is a great way of explaining it, especially since this came after the holidays. I did manage to cry a little a bit an hour ago, and I think that helped out, along with me eating a little, even though I really didn't want to eat. The fainting thing I had not considered, so thank you also for mentioning that. It is another reason that I will take yours and others advice about seeking medical help if things don't improve.

I will provide updates to this thread when they come or if something comes up, but still feel free to comment/respond.
1 Jan 2018, 10:42 am
Hey everyone.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their new year because I unfortunately am not, and neither is my family. On New Years Eve, our family dog, Reesie, passed away under mysterious circumstances.

She was found in the pool at night during the loud fireworks. What makes this unusual is that she never would go outside on the deck at night during loud noises like fireworks. Our mum especially was devastated and our little dog was like my dad's baby. I am told so far that we are going to have her cremated and placed in a nice urn. I made it know that I strongly think Reesie had some kind of medical emergency that caused her to fall in. She was a very old dog, 15 years old, and she had a lot of health issues and was on medication/supplements. Finding her in the water was really a shock to us, and on a holiday of all things when we're just trying to enjoy ourselves. But in general, I think we all accept that something medical happened. We still don't think it's fair that this happened.

My brother and I took it a little better than our parents because we feel that as the young ones we have to take charge. We did our very best to comfort Mum and Dad, but we all cried. We also made it extremely clear that no one was at fault for this.

With all this said, I noticed that I am having a hard time actually crying. For short periods of time I felt nauseous and hot, and my heart races on and off too. My mum came into my room a few minutes before the NYC Ball fell which was nice. We hugged and talked and she noticed that my heart was racing. Now my mum has a certain heart condition and was asking me some questions about mine, we agreed that mine seems normal for now but she told me to come to her if something seemed wrong, and I will if my on-off heart racing doesn't calm down. My stomach also hurts.

This is why I posted this under Advice because I need some reassurance that my "grieving" is normal, or if I should seek some kind of help. Thank you to everyone and all who read this and especially to those who comment with support.
28 Dec 2017, 10:59 am (Edited 1 Dec 2019, 3:02 pm)
in ★ MalGV's Paintie Commissions ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
wKIt2CQ.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey folks and welcome to my Paintie Shop! I'm MalGV and I offer three different Paintie Commission types that come with their own prices. There is also no need to Ping me because I am Subscribed to this thread. When you get a Paintie from me, it will be the full-size version with transparent PGN background. (I will let you handle how you want to shrink down your Paintie for submission.)

Payment methods are also split between three different options ($, FD, or MiniPet), and you can pay in whatever way you can. I did this to give everyone a fair chance at a slot. When it comes to MiniPets, thought, I try to match the animal's Stall Price with my prices; however, since they do change prices over time, this may not be an exact science. We can always discuss/make offers. Once a MiniPet from my list has been accepted, I will remove it from the Tier price listing.

Currently, I will only be taking on five commissions at a time. This may change in the future as I get used to completing Panties.

1.) tenlittlesoldierboys : Done!
2.) Shalott : Done!
3.) OPEN
4.) OPEN
5.) OPEN

*NOTE: Those who pay me in USD$ are given slight priority. The numbers of the list do not indicate who goes first, last, ect.; the names are at random.*

Lastly, if you can only pay in game Items, click below to see my wishlist:
My MiniPet/Item Wishlist

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tier #1
6RWVEkg.png
This is an example of a Paintie that is a recolored and slightly altered version of a single preexisting Villager Base. This is the cheapest and easiest Paintie I can produce. However, time taken to complete it depends on how much details you want added/changed.

Payment for this is as follows:

US Dollars = $5+
FurDollars = 500+

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tier #2
R4ohFfH.png
This is a Paintie that is a recolored and very altered version of a preexisting Villager Base that has elements of other Villagers. The site rules regarding Base altering or course apply here.

US Dollars = $10 - $20
FurDollars = 1,000 - 2,000

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Tier #3
IC0MzBH.png
This is an example of a Paintie that has been wildly altered to resemble something that currently does not exist in the realm of Villager Bases, such as a mythical animal. This Paintie is a large mix of many different (allowable) Villager Bases depending on what you want and what you character looks like. These are basically Painties that require Shifty Potions. This kind of Paintie takes a lot of work and attention to detail, hence the pricing.

US Dollars = $30
FurDollars = 3,000

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Others
8sEREu5.png KmVx8qQ.png
This is a separate Tier for Chibis, Costumes and other differently stylized painties than from the normal Villager bases. The prices for these vary wildly depending on what is wanted or changed.

US Dollars = $10+?
FurDollars = 1,000+?

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Terms of Service

- I have the right to turn down any commission I feel like I can't accomplish, though this is rare.

- Please credit me in the Description of your Paintie's Villager with a link to my page.

- If there is a MiniPet you would like to offer that is not on my Wishlist that you think I would like, feel free to ask me! I may turn it down, but it doesn't hurt to ask anyways. Game-wise, I am after colorful Mini-Pets. The more colorful, the better.

- Before offering a Mini-Pet, it would be a good idea to check my Menagerie to see that I don't already have that animal. I don't breed, so therefor do not need both genders.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Ping List

@Ghosteez @Pineapplefox @Poofycats @dorkyboxx @Fredbear @Neo_Leo_807

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
25 Dec 2017, 7:22 pm
in Trading/Selling SnowPhoenixes (W,D,M) (go to post)
WinterBliss

(Ok, that's understandable.) Thank you!
25 Dec 2017, 7:13 pm
in Trading/Selling SnowPhoenixes (W,D,M) (go to post)
I'm checking to see if you still have a Melting Male, as per your current chart.

If so, I'll trade for 30 Feasts and 10 Bells.
24 Dec 2017, 12:55 am (Edited 24 Dec 2017, 1:00 am)
in Post your snowpet breeding results (go to post)
Bred a whole bunch of Commons and a few Uncommons for the past few days at first. However today I managed to get an awesome Rare! To be honest, the Melting Snowphoenix was the one I was after! Yes!

HdIGydh.png

Avs5mFe.png

Can't quite remember if my Rare was from a Dirty/White or a White/White. I know it wasn't from a Dirty/Dirty, surprisingly.

Still going to try for the Super Rare, since I can always sell/trade it for something else I want.
21 Dec 2017, 7:49 pm
in Japan 2020 Olympic Mascots (go to post)
I think they are all great designs, but I personally like Candidates C the most, since they remind me the most of Japan and Japanese culture (especially the top one looking like a maneki-neko).

Great drawings!
17 Dec 2017, 10:23 pm
in Trading Toothy Tokens for Sun Coins {Closed} (go to post)
Thank you very much to Sanguine_Dragon and all others who traded with me! I now have all the Sun Coins I need for that awesome Watch! You folks are great!

I'll be closing this thread now, but I'll more then likely be opening another thread for Sky Coins. Chat to you then!
17 Dec 2017, 9:59 pm
Ambr0se

Yes! Can do, thank you! Sending the Trade.
17 Dec 2017, 9:49 pm
Bump
16 Dec 2017, 9:59 pm
in why would you do this,,,,,, (go to post)
Ugh! I always hated how you can't edit your Villager thumbnails even though it would not edit the Villager/Paintie itself. I have OCD so I feel you.
16 Dec 2017, 7:52 pm
Thank you very much to the anonymous user who donated some coins my way!

(Now I just need to collect 16 more Suns and I'll have that watch! I currently have 64 Toothys.)
16 Dec 2017, 7:27 pm
Bump
15 Dec 2017, 4:31 pm
Norja4

You know what? OK! At this point I really just want those Suns/Skys.

I'll send you the Trade. Thanks!
15 Dec 2017, 4:21 pm
MysteryDAD

Sure, that's fine! I'm after all I can get. ;) I'll open the trade.
15 Dec 2017, 4:09 pm
Bump
14 Dec 2017, 4:47 pm
Hey all. This is my first thread but I'll make it simple. During the Warehouse Exploration I for some reason got a lot of Toothy Tokens even though I'm really after Sun Coins. So now I have a bunch of Toothy Tokens that are kinda useless to me, but maybe not for you!

That's why I'm willing to Trade with anyone who has Sun Coins they can part with. The conversion rate is: 1 Toothy Token for 1 Sun Coin. I currently have 64 Toothy Tokens, so I have plenty to give away. If this works out, I'll also be Trading away my Frosted Tokens or Sand Dollars for Sky Coins.

Thanks for reading!
12 Dec 2017, 5:21 pm
in Describe your fursona in three words (go to post)
Cyberpunk Bat Chimera

Time-Traveling Cheetah
10 Dec 2017, 4:19 pm
in Showcase your art (go to post)
Hey, great idea for a thread, and good job on that running animation! Here's my work:

(Oringinal Work)

Puvd6dz.png

t7NGbD7.jpg

84PLqFN.png

Sp5Vy60.png

1bKUduf.png

(Fanart)

PPQnnmU.png

T6KcOX4.png

You can see more at my website (in signature).
7 Dec 2017, 3:44 pm
in Giving away QP vistas! (go to post)
May I have one? Thank you very much in advanced!