MalGV's Recent Posts

17 Aug 2018, 8:33 pm
in OD Festival Treasure Map Guide (go to post)
Treasure Map 1

"Dig for Treasure" = picked up 100FC and 5 Aquamarine Tin Goblets
14 Aug 2018, 4:34 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029

Great! So glad you like it! :D

And actually yes, I would like to see the more feral ref of Crag, that would really help me out. Thank you!
14 Aug 2018, 12:55 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Hey Redla! Here's your first of two shaded Chibis: Acacia!

xL65E8j.png

Hope you like it! Moving on to Crag now. ;)
13 Aug 2018, 10:18 pm
in Moral Alignment etc. (go to post)
Lawful Neutral and The Commander (ENTJ-A)

Quite accurate!
11 Aug 2018, 4:41 pm
Galra's finished character design piece!

mj5C0tq.png

Just putting this here for records and for others who wanted to see the finished product.
7 Aug 2018, 10:36 am
in What's the strangest thing you've witnessed onsite (go to post)
Maybe not the strangest thing, but I was going through my Explorations and suddenly the site went all "HTML" on me:

CcJE4Ss.png

This just happened. (Sorry about the very poor quality, my laptop's camera is the worst.)
4 Aug 2018, 1:29 pm
in looking for somebody to make me a character (go to post)
Galra

And here's it done with the colors!

LzmAAok.png

I hope you like it and are ok with the color/design choices I made! If you don’t like anything, I can change it!
3 Aug 2018, 9:26 pm (Edited 3 Aug 2018, 9:28 pm)
RedlaSunShowers029

Ok, I gave it some thought and I would like to just do the two shaded/highlighted Chibis of Crag and Acacia. I can get them done faster and they'll look better with shades and highlights. ;)

However, I can't view the characters on that site since I don't have an account. Can you direct me to another website or send me the character images through email?

I'm near finished with the other person's work, so you can send the Trade now and I'll get started!
1 Aug 2018, 11:07 pm
Next update! Finished the line work and the jewelry:

ehoy8Rl.png

If everything looks good, I'll get to the colors.
1 Aug 2018, 10:54 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

That sounds about right, no need to break it down. :)

And sure, I'd be happy to do you chibis! (Sorry about now having them listed on my thread. I forgot I had them scratched out because I previously didn't have an examples. I've fixed it now.) And that's great, I'm always open to MiniPet offers (unless I'm desperate for real money).

In the future I might also be interested in your Dessert CrocoTaco, Candycorn Bat, and Haunted Dark Drax, but these a kinda low on my list, so I'm just focusing on the other ones first.
30 Jul 2018, 10:16 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Hi Redla, thanks for contacting me! I'm currently only working on one other person, so I can take a few new commissions for you. :) Hey great! You know I love them MiniPets. So looking through your Stall, the ones that I'm the most interested in are these:

Albino Sugar Glider
Blue Sugar Glider
Icy Armaburlo
Armoured Armaburlo
Flaming Draggy
Icy Ferret

I don't know what the current Stall prices on these are but like I mentioned before I'm open to offers/negotiations. Let me know what art you would like and we can just split up the pets.
30 Jul 2018, 1:32 pm
Galra

Just sent you the next email with the edits! Also, I'm going to put the images here as well so that others can see them (hope you don't mind!):

2qMAD1U.png

SIkDB7F.png

Alewolf

Aww, thank you very much, Alewolf! Yes, I will be posting the finished work here and on my Art Shop, which you can find in my Signature. ;) And I'm with you, I like seeing other's characters/art too, as well as creating said work in my style for them!
29 Jul 2018, 2:10 pm (Edited 29 Jul 2018, 2:11 pm)
Galra

Oh gosh, sorry about that! Dang, these image hosting sites are getting on my nerves! (First they switch to pay-per-use without informing us, hold images hostage, then they won't work on certain browsers!)

I don't use any other image hosting sites since I just don't trust them with my information. Instead, I'm going to email you the WIPs and we can just work from there. :) Let me know when you get it.
28 Jul 2018, 6:41 pm
in Editing paintie thumbnails (go to post)
I agree with you on this! It would be great to be able to further keep our villagers/homepage nice and neat looking. I’m sure adding an edit villager avatar option wouldn’t be too hard, either.
27 Jul 2018, 11:19 pm
in ★ MalGV's Paintie Commissions ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
Poofycats

That's ok! I appreciate your interest. :) I will be opening up paintie commissions soon (I just have to update the thread and finish an art commission).
27 Jul 2018, 8:25 pm
Galra

First WIP!

FgHEX1t.png

I kept this thread open next to me as I worked, trying to make sure I got all your requests down. If the tusks need to be bigger, I can fix them as well as anything else. Let me know what you think. :)
24 Jul 2018, 6:53 pm
Galra

I would like to be paid upfront please. Ok, no problem! I'll start out with a loose sketch of the general plan just for the character's body structure/design, then when you've approved that I'll sharpen the line work, show it to you again, move on to working out the colors, show it to you again, and so on. Basically every time I make progress/changes I'll send it to you. ;)
24 Jul 2018, 9:54 am
Galra

I can do it for 700FD if that's cool.
23 Jul 2018, 10:27 pm
in Annie, are you ok? (go to post)
I just started on an big MJ trip and this was certainly welcome! Thanks for this!
23 Jul 2018, 9:43 pm
Galra

Hey there, me again!

I don't have any other commissions to do and I'm very comfortable with muscular characters and I can work with descriptions too. If you would like, I can also send you WIPs as I work on the character. ;)
23 Jul 2018, 8:28 pm (Edited 23 Jul 2018, 8:30 pm)
in Anyone else a Anime Fan? (go to post)
AkaTheRedFox3

Definitely not the only one! I've loved anime since it first came to America; the cool action and deeper story lines really gave me what I was missing from American animation at the time (although I grew up loving Nicktoons and some Cartoon Network shows). My favorite anime shows are DragonBallZ, Blue Submarine #6, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, Tenchi Muyo and ZOIDS!
23 Jul 2018, 3:30 pm
Shinrai

Hey, your commission is done!

qJPBE4z.png

Thanks again for commissioning me!
17 Jul 2018, 4:22 pm
Oliver_Woolfe

Art's done!

ryThyMp.png

Thanks for the MiniPet!
13 Jul 2018, 8:45 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Hey Redla! Here's your other commission!

9XPbss8.png

Sending the full version of this your way in email.

Thanks again for commissioning me! :)
12 Jul 2018, 9:23 pm
in Trading Characters and...Everything (go to post)
Oliver_Woolfe

Oh I see! Yeah I understand now, that makes sense, some sites are finicky like that. X\

And wow, that is a really cute character! Sure! I will do them. ;) Just send the Platyfae by trade and I'll get started right away.