MalGV's Recent Posts

27 Aug 2019, 11:30 pm
in ★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN] (go to post)
StrayChowChow

Here's your commission!

tXH8Dzd.png

I did my best to have their poses and expressions match their different personalities. Hope you like them!
26 Aug 2019, 11:08 pm
in Post Your Current Thought (go to post)
No, there is nothing wrong with charging my phone in my car.

Shut the hell up, you stupid ass-clown.
22 Aug 2019, 4:32 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Ha-ha, that's ok! So glad you like it and you are very welcome! ;)
21 Aug 2019, 9:14 pm
in Go friends (go to post)
Feel free to add me, anyone: 7435 8117 4273
21 Aug 2019, 11:02 am
Baelfin

Here's your pictures!

cjEbcHQ.png

^ For this one, I did some experimenting with textures and drop shadows. X)

MdZXdC9.png

^ I admit I've never drawn quolls before so I used a lot of references for this along with your character's page. Hopefully it looks good to you!

Thank you for commissioning me and thank you for the FD!
21 Aug 2019, 10:50 am
RedlaSunShowers029

Commission's up!

EpA26y5.png

The tail took me some time, but I think I got the interlocking metal parts down pretty good. Hope you like it and thank you for the Lion Costume!
20 Aug 2019, 12:44 pm
Stressed out because I'm still looking for a job, family is coming over for a "family meeting" that I'm hoping to avoid, and now because of all the rain here recently there's freaking ANTS in the bathroom and in my bedroom, so I had to spend half the day cleaning my wall trims so they can be sprayed with poison.

Got an Elephant Potion today, though, so that's nice.
15 Aug 2019, 11:06 pm
StrayChowChow

Hey that's ok, I went back and looked through/calculated everything and you're good! No need to worry. :) Thank you for giving me the heads up either way, I appreciate it. I got you down on the quota and am starting your chibis now. Thank you for snagging those pets and for the trades!
15 Aug 2019, 5:25 pm
StrayChowChow

That's ok, thank you for understanding! :)

Ooh, yes! I will happily do the chibis for those. Go ahead and get them, then just put them in a trade and I'll get started. Thank you!
15 Aug 2019, 2:15 pm
RadioactiveAcid

Oh I see! Thank you very much!
15 Aug 2019, 2:12 pm
Aibrean

Ok, I'm ready to start your character design! Throw the Lion Costume in a trade and feel free to send me a PM. :)

Baelfin

Can do! I'll do the solid headshot first and then the sketch headshot; thank you for the references. They both add up to 1500FD; put the FD in a trade and I'll leave it alone until both your pictures are done. Thanks!

StrayChowChow

I'm sorry, but I have already received both Lion Costumes from other folks, so I'm really not interested in those at the moment. However, I am happy to do those two cute characters for the other things on my wishlist. Let me know what you have!
15 Aug 2019, 12:32 pm
in [S] Stall [Fest+] [W] Fest, Leaves, Minis (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029

Haha! Funny how things work out XD And yeah, I can do those things; I've see and like your new character! And thank you for the reference for the tail, that really helps out! Just put the costume in a Trade like before and I'll leave it alone until the art is done. ;)
15 Aug 2019, 10:18 am
I wish you folks making Lion Warrior painties would tag them so I can browse through and admire them all!
14 Aug 2019, 6:03 pm
in [S] Stall [Fest+] [W] Fest, Leaves, Minis (go to post)
RedlaSunShowers029

Hi there, me again!

I would love to do you some art for one of the Lion Costumes! (Just one for now, I might come back for more later.) My Art Shop is still in my signature, let me know what I can do for you. ;)
14 Aug 2019, 10:19 am
in (H) FV (LF) CS/FR/art (go to post)
Baelfin

If you still have FD, I am open to do you some art. My shop is in my signature. V
12 Aug 2019, 12:25 pm (Edited 12 Aug 2019, 12:26 pm)
in Alphabetical Pokémon (go to post)
R is for Raikou
11 Aug 2019, 3:47 pm (Edited 11 Aug 2019, 3:51 pm)
in What do you speak? (go to post)
I am a native English speaker from the United States.

I studied Spanish in High School, but really only know a few words and some phrases. I also studied some Chinese in college.

I have been studying and really want to learn Korean, spoken and written (Hangul). I have already begun recognizing characters, names, and differences between North Korean and South Korean.
9 Aug 2019, 4:53 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2019, 4:53 pm)
Shinrai

Ok, here's your commission!

0LuyPn4.png

I decided to add the bag you mentioned. Let me know if I missed anything, and thank you for commissioning me!
7 Aug 2019, 11:05 am
Aibrean

You are very welcome! I'm very happy I was able to bring your idea to life. :)

And yes! I would be more than happy to help you design a character for that item; I've been looking to get one of those! Thank you so much for offering it! I'll keep you on the quota, I just have to finish one other commission I need to finish first and then I'll come back to you. ;)
6 Aug 2019, 11:21 pm
Aibrean

Hey there! Here's your cool creature design!

H2HyHQb.png

Thank you for working with me on this and for commissioning me. Now regarding me sending the PSD to you, can I get your email address in PM?
6 Aug 2019, 11:19 pm (Edited 6 Aug 2019, 11:26 pm)
Shinrai

Ignore this, I mis-pinged you. Sorry!
5 Aug 2019, 12:08 pm
in looking for birthday art! (go to post)
tsargazing

Not rude at all! I appreciate the reply and I understand. Thank you for keeping me in mind, and feel free to contact me in the future if you like. :)
5 Aug 2019, 1:24 am
in looking for birthday art! (go to post)
I’m interested in your Arctic Mini Mammoth in your menagerie. Check out my Art Shop in my signature. V
2 Aug 2019, 12:28 pm
in List the fandoms you're in (go to post)
DuchieDrago

Not at all, glad I could help! :) And yeah, Vaporwave and Reptiles, I forgot those. X)

RGDPersonallity

Yay awesome! So cool to find another fan, and that's really cool that you got to meet them! I wish I could meet the police filmed in my state, but Pasco County is over 3 hours away. XD
1 Aug 2019, 10:33 pm
in List the fandoms you're in (go to post)
Broad:
- Cyberpunk
- Fantasy
- Apocalypse / Dying Earth / Survival fiction
- Mythological / Heraldic Creatures
- History (WWI, German Empire, Korea, China, Japan, Asia in general, US Revolution, French Revolution)

More Specific:
- Jurassic Park / World
- Gojira / Godzilla
- Pokemon
- Digimon
- Dragon Ball Z
- The Lion King (the original and Simba's Pride, not that P.O.S Timon&Pumbaa Show one or that creepy bland CGI one)
- Michael Jackson
- MST3K (all seasons, even KTMA!)
- MC Skat Kat
- LivePD/LiveRescue
- Gothic Films (before 1960)
- Gargoyles
- Dragon Booster
- Films by Ralph Bakshi