ArtisticSans's Recent Posts

23 Jun 2019, 10:46 pm (Edited 23 Jun 2019, 10:47 pm)
in Selling Food!!! (go to post)
Selling some Kibble cakes i have made up and havent gotten sold. Dont want them to expire so grab as many as you want, I have 19 currently and they are 3FD or 4500FC each

I also have a Pretty Poodle's Soup of Noodles for 2 FD or 3000FC

and a Pawpurroni Pizza for 10 FD or 15000FC
2010_kia_rio5_lx_4dr_wagon_4a_sapphire_b
20 Jun 2019, 8:24 pm
in Official Paintie Check Thread (go to post)
I dont have a paintie for check but i do have a question. can you have two characters on the same paintie or do you have to have two separate villagers?
16 Jun 2019, 11:40 am (Edited 16 Jun 2019, 11:40 am)
in [H] Furcash {LF] Warrior's Elixers. (go to post)
I can do 16 elixirs!

i can do that! would you mind setting up a trade ^_^
16 Jun 2019, 10:02 am
bump
10 Jun 2019, 9:14 pm
Sorry for late response, i keep forgetting that i have to sub to my own thread since im not auto subbed like i am on other sites
MalGV
MalGV said:
I have 2 you can have!

i can do the 2 for 20k

Dubstep
I can sell you 15 for 150k

i can do 11 for 110k if thats aright with you.
10 Jun 2019, 8:44 pm (Edited 17 Jun 2019, 5:03 pm)
I have about 30,000 Furcash at the moment and im looking to pay around 10k per Warriors Elixer. I will keep how much currency I have updated as much as possible. If interested please post below.
9 Feb 2018, 9:42 am
in Dragon's Slimes [~Temporarily Closed~] (go to post)
Username & ID: ArtisticSans #96007
Parent Slime 1: Fluffy_Slime_Artistic_Sans_2.png
Parent Slime 2:Fox_Slime_Artistic_Sans_3.png

their names are Zira and Titanium respectivly just so you know they belong to me ^_^
Offspring Wanted: 2
Total Payment:10000

Also #SlimeQueen
5 Feb 2018, 2:31 pm
the slime list is gone?
2 Feb 2018, 10:25 am
ArtisticSans I'm sorry... when ForeverFrosted rescinded their bid, I had Foxglove go back to being 'Free-for-All'... It was to give others the chance to bid on it again, instead of going back through to find the last highest bid for Foxglove.

It... sounds horrible no matter which way I explain it though... *frowns* I hope you can forgive me for doing it this way...

~ Dragon

its ok just with how things have been going with my life lately....things arent really....well i feel like im being screwed no matter where i go. But yeah youre fine i was just wondering what the deal was lol
31 Jan 2018, 9:24 am
70K on Flutter
85K of Foxglove

Also how did foxglove go to 50K? I bid 85K on it
15 Jan 2018, 4:01 pm
70K on Flutter
85K of Foxglove
12 Jan 2018, 9:52 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2018, 10:04 pm)
hey Dragon could i maybe get a Slime colored Like this boy?
cobalt_the_energetic_veil_tail__rip_by_a I just found him passed away in his tank. I swear this week has been one terrible week. maybe if you could add his fins?

Going to go ahead and give you the gender and Name

Gender is male Name is Cobalt

EDit: Just saw some older posts if you dont feel like doing him dont feel obligated to ill understand
12 Jan 2018, 9:02 pm
70K on foxglove
11 Jan 2018, 7:28 pm
50K for flutter
60K for Foxglove
11 Jan 2018, 2:07 pm (Edited 11 Jan 2018, 2:07 pm)
30K for flutter and 45K for Foxglove
9 Jan 2018, 5:32 pm
Can i bid 10K FC on Flutter and Foxglove?
9 Jan 2018, 4:54 pm
ArtisticSans Here you go~!

Dragon_Slime_Artistic_Sans_2.png
Name:

Name it, give it a gender if you want to, and I'll add it to the Registry with your other little critters~ *purrs* I hope you like it~

Female and bessie
9 Jan 2018, 3:13 pm
ArtisticSans *grimaces* I'm sorry to hear that.... that sucks so bad... *hugs*

~ Dragon
*hugs* It really does now im just waiting on a wrecker to come and get her and haul her off for repairs hopefully she can get back on the road. next month would have been 1 year since i got the car since i got her on my birthday last year. So she means allot to me.

Id actually like to get a dragon slime colored like her (shes the same color as the car in my sig) if thats ok. horns the color of the headlights and the spikes on the tail the rear ones.
9 Jan 2018, 3:02 pm
ArtisticSans *tacklehugs* Hi~!!

Oh jeez...! That sounds awful! You're at least okay, right...??

yeah Im ok but its also caused my job to cut my hours and take me off the scheduled cause i had to call out today. at least you asked if i was alright my GM where i work only wanted to know if i was going to be there she could have cared less what kind of condition i was in. but the only thing damaged is my kia and my pride
.......-_-.......
9 Jan 2018, 2:30 pm

So, everyone... I did have this big idea planned for the newest Shop Feature, but I'm in a bit of a pickle.. *sighs* Truth is, I need your help deciding something, but that'll give away the surprise if I do...

*frowns* ...oh well, to make this perfect, it's worth it.

See, the thing is, this new shop feature, it was gonna sort of be a prize machine sort of idea~ *purrs* Where, you would present tokens- that I will show you once the idea is implemented- and you would get a slime based from the token you used.

Now, my problem, is I was thinking about doing a sort of gacha- or whatever that word is- thing, where you would immediately get your slime after using the token. But that would require me making a lot of random pre-made slimes...

But then I thought... well, why don't I just use a RNG to determine what slime you would get and then color a slime from that? It would mean you'd have to wait a little bit for your prize, but I would think it's a much better manageable detail than the gacha idea...~ *purrs*

So... what do you guys think~?

I would really appreciate your opinions!

~ Dragon

that sounds like a wonderful idea ALSO IM GLAD YOURE BACK!! sorry I would have responded sooner but I have been dealing with a ton these last few days not to mention i hit a deer and my poor kia is undravable v-v I love my car and its killing me. But all in all i like that idea and i of course dont mind the wait ^_^
30 Dec 2017, 6:24 pm
in What do i do? (go to post)
That's bullying, don't give in. Always have an excuse or two up your sleeve. If they chew you out for not coming in, say my mom wouldn't allow me to go (after all you got her involved and your boss didn't sound very nice to her either).

My mom said she wasn't going to let me drive in my current state. And that I wasn't coming in with a fever anyway
30 Dec 2017, 6:23 pm
If you want to force your employer to let you off for being ill, get a doctor's appointment, and make the doctor write you a note saying you're not allowed to handle food. But yes, I don't want sick people handling my food, of course.

Is have to pay another 50 dollars for a piece of paper that stated it. I've already spent 50 and since I started last Friday I don't really have a ton of money so a note is out of the question sadly
30 Dec 2017, 1:19 pm
rains said:
ArtisticSans
No I really wouldn't want anyone who's sick near my food.

Would I file a complaint? Probably not but that's partly because I have a lot of anxiety so I don't want to be a bother unless someone treated me badly.
But I probably wouldn't go back again and eat there if it looked like they were really sick.
I know I don't know much of the situation if I go to a fast food restaurant and someone is sick. It could very well be allergies but I don't like risking it.

I do understand it's not necessarily the employees fault cuz I don't know their work situation or what their boss is like but as a customer I don't want to go back even if it was their boss who forced them to go to work despite being sick. (Not saying you're forced I'm just making up a hypothetical situation)

My mom called back for me cause the manager cocked an attitude with me for trying to call out the first time. She proceeded to pretty much try and get my mom to force me to come in. I just don't want it to fall back on me like someone say something and then they turn it on me like "oh I didn't know they were sick when they came in" and try and fire me. There are standards you're not supposed to be sick around food that's a violation in its self if its someone else's I'm a health hazard and they need to realize that.
30 Dec 2017, 12:46 pm
So let me lead off with this question.

Would you want to go into a fast food restaurant and see the person taking your order and is near your food sick? And would that make you want to file a complaint and not eat there anymore?

So I work in fast food I'm not going to say where but I was out last Saturday due to having contracted the type B flu. Well I was sneezing last night while I was at work and was trying to pass it off as allergies to the customers who saw it so I would get yelled at. Well I didn't sleep much last night due to my nose stopping up and unstopping I only ever had one nostril available to breath through at a time. So I woke up I'm running a fever and yet again sneezing my head off. We are supposed to give a two hour notice before your shift so they can replace you so I was going to call out cause I wouldn't want someone sick around MY food. But I was told to try and come in anyway. I'm worried I'm going to go and sneeze on someone's food or my nose is going to start running and I'm going to wind up with a complaint and ill get fired so the place I work for can cover their asses. So please give me your opinion I was told to call back at 3pm EST to give the verdict but I don't know what to do.
22 Dec 2017, 4:08 am
in Ultra Sun and Moon Question. (go to post)
So this is not going to be a spoiler alert thread. This is about the Pokemon Photo Club. Ive got allot of pictures I'd love to take off the SD card and have them on my laptop for some slight editing. (wanted to make sprites from the pictures). But I have not one clue as to where they are located on the SD card other than the 3Ds folder. Can anyone here provide any help? Or give me some advice on how to find them? This is my BFs SD card so that's the main reason i want to get them off. Sprites are the other.