RainbowsnSunshine's Recent Posts

1 Nov 2018, 4:13 am
in Furvilla Helper's DMM Festival Giveaway - Done! (go to post)
Congratulations to the winners! I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
31 Oct 2018, 5:39 am
in Furvilla Helper's DMM Festival Giveaway - Done! (go to post)
Oooh, this is awesome! I’d like to enter please! Thank you!
19 Mar 2018, 7:57 pm
in done for today (go to post)
You are so sweet! Thank you! <3
19 Mar 2018, 7:39 pm
in March new item thread (go to post)
I’m so glad I live in TEP! I have a chance to find the Fuuuuu~~~~ So cute! 8D
9 Mar 2018, 5:59 am
in Drumming up hype for custom Rodent Costumes! (go to post)
I vote for a rat who is both hairless AND dumbo!!!

Also, I totally approve of all of these! YAS! 8D
1 Mar 2018, 1:07 am
in 40-50$ Doodle Commissions (go to post)
Uzucake Your art is gorgeous!!! <333333
26 Feb 2018, 7:11 pm
in Is everyone enjoying the festival? (go to post)
I’m definitely enjoying myself! The Serpent’s pot is fun to fiddle with~ I’m dying of curiosity over how one gets a VIP ticket to the gala this year tho! 8O
23 Feb 2018, 7:19 pm
in How many feathers do you have? (go to post)
I have 19 lol~ I always suck at events
10 Jan 2018, 7:20 pm
in *gives up on recycle species* (go to post)
Candycat77024
Luminarywitch is the creator of Dreampuffs! :3 I also find them huggably adorable!

X3 ah thank you. I need like 50 of them in my life

Hehehe! Same! And no problem~ <3
10 Jan 2018, 7:17 pm
Candycat77024
Luminarywitch is the creator of Dreampuffs! :3 I also find them huggably adorable!
10 Jan 2018, 7:13 pm
Kiwiggle OMG YAAAAYYY! I’m so excited!
6 Jan 2018, 4:59 pm (Edited 6 Jan 2018, 5:14 pm)
Found out what information I could:

The Flailadons won with 550 of the 2078 votes; the rest were very close, and we're possibly going to contact the other entries in the hopes that we can eventually release all the species entered into the contest.

We're going to attempt to contact players in placement order, so while the Flailadons have priority they may not be implemented if the creator cannot be contacted.

Once we have confirmation from the entries, we'll get back to you with a more specific time-line for their introduction.

In the mean time, it'd be useful if people were to think about what sort of price range they'd like the species to be listed for in the recycle-shop!

Thank you SO MUCH Wisteria, this is literally all I’ve been wanting for months, just knowing what’s going on and what you guys are dealing with is a huge sense of relief. I really appreciate you finding some answers for us!

As for the price... I’m unsure what a good rate would be. My initial thought is 50-100k gems? Unless that’s too low/high?

Also, may I suggest putting all this info in a news update? I’m sure some people will miss this fourm post.
5 Jan 2018, 5:43 pm
For nine months I’ve left a villager slot open in anticipation of this species, and I don’t even know if one of the ones I liked won yet!!!

Seriously staff. Can you hear us? Even if it’s not gonna be added on the site any time soon, could you please at least tell us who won? Or even WHY we aren’t allowed to know? Any kind of communication that doesn’t involve a vauge and criptic “~soon~” would be appreciated at this point.

(I’m also not a huge fan of the dismissive “don’t worry.” and “we haven’t forgotten!” posts with zero follow up. It’s a bad look.)
16 Nov 2017, 8:15 pm
in Bonus Compensation Exploration Event (go to post)
Laz said:
Really unfortunate & ironic that a lot of folks can't participate in this new special exploration event meant to compensate for festival bugs... because they're currently drowning in an overstuffed inventory due to candies and minipets from the festival ;w;''

^ I’m one of these sad people
13 Nov 2017, 5:43 pm
in Yellow Cards (go to post)
I’ve been on this site since beta, got my first and only yellow card to date several months ago... So I guess at this adjusted rate I’ll be getting a yellow card once every... Few... Years? Lol

What I lack in yellow card luck I make up for in Gem Raptor potions, I can’t seem to stop getting those XD
1 Nov 2017, 4:53 pm
From what I’ve heard, even Kiwi doesn’t know the results yet, so it’s not the art holding things up. I would just love to know who won as well. The contest ended seven months ago and the voting polls closed three months ago, I’m not sure why they can’t tell us the results at this point. Heck, even an explanation on what the hold up is would be nice... I Feel so bad for everyone who worked so hard on their enteries having to wait all this time :c
30 Oct 2017, 5:19 pm
in I’m really disappointed... (go to post)
Manah

Wisteria said the hat is gonna be the prize for the top 25 pumpkin growers :x

http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/80000-argh-pumpkins?page=3#1755881
30 Oct 2017, 5:04 pm
I did mention this on another topic before, but I did say that they should test the events before they release them, and possibly beta testers exclusive. They wouldn't buy anything from shops, but just to see if there's any bugs.

I agree. I will never understand why they do not have test servers for this site x_x

I actually remember reading that they do I think? It was when the Hallowed potions were making minipets sterile and they said that when the admins all tested it (albeit only the night before it was released to us) that it didn't happen to them.

I believe they do that testing on the live site, not a separate server.
30 Oct 2017, 4:50 pm
I did mention this on another topic before, but I did say that they should test the events before they release them, and possibly beta testers exclusive. They wouldn't buy anything from shops, but just to see if there's any bugs.

I agree. I will never understand why they do not have test servers for this site x_x
26 Oct 2017, 4:04 pm
in Help me help out hospitalized children. FREE! (go to post)
Thank you for sharing this! I’ll be spreading the link around to my friends too! ❤️
25 Oct 2017, 5:59 pm
in I need someone to talk to [FtM Trans] (go to post)
TheLonelyGod

*Sends you lots of love and rainbows* <3
25 Oct 2017, 4:16 pm (Edited 25 Oct 2017, 4:16 pm)
TheLonelyGod

Daww! You’ll get there, just gotta take it one day at a time.
25 Oct 2017, 4:09 pm
TheLonelyGod

Aaahh~~~ Oh man, I know that feeling. I know it doesn’t always feel like it, but it’s okay to cry, especially when talking about struggling with your identity. It can be hard to push forward through the tears but even when they come remember you are still strong! ❤️
25 Oct 2017, 3:54 pm
in Furvilla Mayor Pumpkin Patterns (go to post)
You did a fantastic job on these! 8D they look great! I’m eager to see people put them to good use!
25 Oct 2017, 3:44 pm
TheLonelyGod

Of course! I really hope you can get what you need ❤️ ! Timing is indeed very important, and definitely tough to figure out. Take things at your own pace, and remember to breathe when you start to get overwhelmed. I’m wishing you the best of luck!

Feel free to ping/pm me anytime about this stuff :3 I like to help people out if I am able.