Halloween recipes

30 Oct 2018, 6:07 am
This is probably rlly stupid... But I can't figure out how I'm meant to get all the cooking ingredients for the Halloween foods?
✨ [Novah | 24 | she/he | star baby]✨

~aislinn_by_lealphadawgy-d9wfsub.gif~
⭐️ painties⭐️deviantART⭐️tumblr

7c15d06da357fff49b239fb824fae06d4ccfeb47

30 Oct 2018, 6:10 am
It's in the news post I think. They are found in Cozy Cookery.
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Andy | He/Him | INTP | Grade 12 | Slytherin | Chaotic Evil| Born Oct 16 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
30 Oct 2018, 6:40 am
the explore thing on the map. some ingredients are specific to certain afflictions
16486570_XlCjjhrFloohyZS.png
Dakotas Chibis!
Kofi!
Kawaii Stars Vista Made By: Beaky
I used to be CandyCat77024
Please do NOT ping me in my own threads, I'm ALWAYS subbed.
30 Oct 2018, 7:51 am
This guide has been pretty handy to me so far: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/99776-harvest-carnival-explore-guide-wip
wkmu4m.jpg
30 Oct 2018, 8:58 am
Oh my god I am rlly dumb I didn't realise the cave and forest were clicka-ble omfg

30 Oct 2018, 3:22 pm
I am right there with you! I didn't mouse over the forest and thought that I had to get the events through explorer's rng to get ingredients...! -head desk-
30 Oct 2018, 4:03 pm
Oh my god I am rlly dumb I didn't realise the cave and forest were clicka-ble omfg

Don't worry about it, i thought the same for the longest time about the forest as well XD. To make things even better, there's also a hidden green vine, just off to the left of the cave that when clicked, gives pumpkin guts once every hour, but has no clicker icon at all to mark it there and doesn't show up when tabbed. I didn't even know it was even supposed to be there until i heard it in a fourm post, clicked it skeptically and got some. XD

Anyways back to the topic, oh yes i think that basically there's like a whole set of ingredients, and the villager you send to the forest has different discoveries for items and some have items they can only exclusively discover. But, it also applies out to normal villagers as well who are the only ones who can discover platters, Werewolves get Raven feather i think(?) not sure, and then vampires and undead have something special as well but i'm not sure.
F9x4MpW.gif Semi Active: Just hanging around here from time to time to check out the arts! Up to doodling small for fun trades in the 'draw the villager' above you thread, or doing trades with other people, just toss a message. here's my art examples!

(Oh, and for the draw a villager thread, feel free to draw any paintied villager i have, if doing both sulkral/rukanth or 2 others, i might doodle a quick 'revenge' shot as well
30 Oct 2018, 4:05 pm
Oh man I really am setting myself up for failure. There's a lot more complications to this even than I thought

30 Oct 2018, 4:43 pm
I think i've finally caught up a bit up to 40 tickets now but i'm still yet to cook my first desert after trying to hunt down each part XD, Haha, oh well, at least most of it was just trying to figure out the parts, i have too many spider webs but not enough platters for anything!
F9x4MpW.gif Semi Active: Just hanging around here from time to time to check out the arts! Up to doodling small for fun trades in the 'draw the villager' above you thread, or doing trades with other people, just toss a message. here's my art examples!

(Oh, and for the draw a villager thread, feel free to draw any paintied villager i have, if doing both sulkral/rukanth or 2 others, i might doodle a quick 'revenge' shot as well