MMO RP (Closed - in progress)

3 Feb 2019, 6:31 pm
(OOC: well, i was waiting for one of the more sparse contributors to add something in, but it's almost been two weeks so i'll give some filler. also i found this song which seemed kinda relevant to the story, so there's that too...)

Jake walked around the stump to find his knife- ah, good. He slipped it back up his sleeve and turned to the rest of the 'party'. It looked like the trees had panicked after being late for fall, there were leaves everywhere. "Well, that's taken care of... I guess we're going through the rest of the forest now...?"
nYno2vL.pngKgP7DPv.png
+1 Hour FurVilla Time (ping me!)
☽ Luna ❀ He/She/They ❀ 14 ❀ Capricorn ☾
Y0Jv0Xo.pngwE0BEsm.pngR7A3Uzz.png5qj95fE.png
5 Feb 2019, 10:36 am (Edited 5 Feb 2019, 10:37 am)
(OOC: lunarlicorice Yeah... I've been trying to post what I can, but people really aren't participating much. I'll try to ping them so we can get back on track.

That song fits pretty well. For whatever reason I think this one is fitting even though it's not about roleplaying.)

Here's my second character, Worry! She started out as a character I made in Miitopia with the thief role. I got pretty attached to her, so I've decided to include her here. Also plan to draw her soon.

BEskB2P.jpg

Name: Samira "Worry" Waafas
Species: Human
Role: Warrior/Thief
Ethnicity: Arabian
Personality: Cautious and quiet. Extremely nervous all the time; suffers from social anxiety. Excels at sneaking, backstabbing, and stealing items from enemies.
Special abilities: Double slash - Hit multiple enemies with one sword strike
Sneak attack - Sneak up on an enemy and take it by surprise
Other: I'll have her join up with the other group that Cecil and Fluffy are in in my next post.
5 Feb 2019, 10:40 am (Edited 5 Feb 2019, 11:01 pm)
Relic
Minty_Breeze
Sugarxsalt
WinteryW0lf
MissPinkDragon
Luciel
SoLongBird
Pupdragon
Princezz_Fluffy
CittyCake123
endless-autumn

(Sorry to bug you guys, but entries have been pretty few as of late. If we could pick up the RP here it would be a great help.)

TrazelApeally I've been considering inviting you to join my RP. Would you be interested? You can rp as Rainbow Runner or another character.

(If I've asked you about this before I apologize; I just forgot lol)
5 Feb 2019, 11:09 pm (Edited 5 Feb 2019, 11:10 pm)
For the past few hours, Worry had been travelling the lands of Furadia far and wide, searching for shelter and nourishment. She found both in the form of a small town.

The thief came across a large sign as she passed through the entrance. It read "Greyhill". That must be the name of this place, she thought. Hopefully I can get some supplies here.

She walked for some time, eventually coming across an area filled with hotels. Though Worry's default expression was usually a troubled frown, she smiled despite herself. I may be able to stay here overnight.

...I think I should get some food first, Worry considered. And money. I don't have any, so I can't afford a room.
10 Feb 2019, 9:18 am
(I'd been waiting for things to pick up before I went again... but it looks like it's a little sparse around here lately)

Mikaela did a quick survey of the group. There were no outstanding issues preventing them from moving forward, and the inky aura of the demon still lurked, as though it was watching them at all times. "If we're all set, we'd best get moving," he offered. There was no telling when their enemy might return, or, Gods forbid, more threats show up. It would be best to keep going while it was still light- and the horizon was just starting to blush rose-gold.

"We should try to get as far as we can while our current threats have been neutralized," he explained. He polished an arrowhead absentmindedly on his feathers. He wasn't used to being in a group, let alone contributing verbally to it. He itched to go off and hunt on his own, but he knew it would serve everyone better to stay in the group.
hY3mQ1w.png3645-find-your-way-button.png3652-viking-fox-battle-buddy.png
12 Feb 2019, 4:57 pm
Nina whistled at his helmets damage the sound quickly turning into a tiny fustrated hiss leaving his ears twitching at the slightest sound of wind and the words of his team. Being the doofus he is he quietly let out a mew of curses at the poor item trapped in his grasp "Right right we still need ta find a good camp-" his mood did another 180 almost in the same fashion as a 6year old being offered ice cream after falling and he ended up singing " danger danger ye no stranger~" just now processing there might be something even more interesting in these Woods "ya dagger na better thana streamer~" the rest of the meaningless words rushed out while he scaned the area for prying eyes.
(Its been event after event so sorry for the lateness)
1526683242875.png
12 Feb 2019, 11:07 pm
Mikaela and Nina were right. Srs turned and faced the entire group.

"Let's head out. We should really find a cave, or some other place we can set up camp."

The path before them had been cleared, seemingly marked for the convenience of those who intended to walk through the forest. He motioned for everyone to follow, and headed off into the green shade of trees and wood.

-

Worry staked out for the nearest market. She intended to find a shopping center, and it wasn't long before she came across a few stalls, distanced apart from each other and rather bare, with bored-looking shopkeepers.

One sold produce. Tentatively, she approached and stood before the man that ran it.

He had an off-putting smile that was slightly discomforting to see. "Care to buy some fruit, miss?" It deepened as he spoke in a reedy, high-pitched voice.

The thief nodded. "What are your prices?" she inquired. "I'm, um, a little bit short on money right now."